[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can a human soul become a demon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: im already a demon.png (893KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
im already a demon.png
893KB, 900x900px
can a human soul become a demon
>>
you're already a demon
>>
no but you can have a lot of demons. it's mostly a metaphor. I'm scientific so I haven't had the proof I need to know exactly what but et cetera et cetera. if you're strugglin man, try to do something good in the world.
>>
>>18525985
You only need a behelit.
>>
>>18525985
After being punished it can
>>
>>18525985
If the PHANTOM PAIN is great enough, it's pretty fucking easy
>>
>>18525985

Yep. Some folks even pursue it intentionally due to the abundance and ease of access to the negativity that is like delicious tendies to demons. Far easier to descend than it is to ascend, in a good many peoples eyes.
>>
No OP, only an edge lord. Most demons are just that anyway.
>>
>>18525985
What if your soul wasn't human to begin with?
What then?

What of Salvation, for a non-human soul?

OP, why do you ask?
>>
>>18527626
Demon here, fite me
>>
File: One_Ring_To_Rule_Them_All.gif (1017KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
One_Ring_To_Rule_Them_All.gif
1017KB, 500x208px
>>18525985
You become a Spiritual Warrior fighting your own Satan so that on the End of Days you'll be bad-ass enough to go toe to toe with the Satan of Satans.

>Who is God

The Cycle of Tolkiens Hobbit and Lord of the Rings series concerns the destruction of the Cycle of Cycles.

Who wants to go on an adventure?
>>
>>18525985
Friendly reminder, you got this advice from 4chan/x/. What could go wrong?

The matter demons are made of is not the same as ours. We, as the demons, exist in the astral level. But the demons do not exist in the etheric and physical levels.

They instead exist in another level, separate from ours, more material than ours, as in farther "down" in the scale from spirit to matter.

If demons can sense us perhaps they would see us as we sometimes see ghosts. This information you can find in other places. Now, some armchair speculation.

Lacking the matter demons are made of, we can't turn into one. Maybe it would be possible to possess one. I don't know what would happen to your physical and etheric body in this case.

The trick would be, let yourself be possessed by a demon, creating a connection with it in the astral level, and then take control.

I suggest starting to learn about the Qlippoth and the reverse Tree of Life.
>>
>>18527618
>it is harder to descend than ascend

You fucking ignorant fool
>>
People can force "demons" into you through enabling behavior then guilt tripping.
>>
"Long ago on the continent, there was a man who was an expert mountaineer. This man had climbed an incredibly tall mountain, but no one had ever heard of, or seen this mountain; so they couldn't comprehend the magnitude of this accomplishment. Reluctantly, the man continued to climb mountains that were said to be even taller. Day after day he climbed, all in order to make people recognize his greatness. In the end, the man stopped trying to convince them, made the mountains his home, and became a demon."
>>
>>18528953

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit, I take it. Go back and re-read what was posted then think about it for a little while, instead of having a knee jerk reaction. I did not say it *is* easier, I said a large portion of people *believe* it is. If you'll notice, I didn't resort to insulting you when I felt something was incorrect. That's because you're a person, the same as me, and I treated you as I wish to be treated. Perhaps reflect on the nature of your reply and how it simply proves my statement; That rather than trying to lift up, your first instinct was attempting to tear down, instead.
>>
>>18529802
yeah? well fuck off.
>>
>>18525985

DEMONS, AND HUMANS, ARE TWO MUTUALLY DIFFERENT, AND DISTINCT, KINDS OF BEING, SO, THE ANSWER IS NO.
>>
woaaaaaahooooooo
>>
A human being can't become anything. The best a human being can do is find something better than themselves and let it eat them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.