[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Death magick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 17

File: gfdt45.png (762KB, 788x1000px) Image search: [Google]
gfdt45.png
762KB, 788x1000px
ITT: death magick, necromancy, black magick, etc

Recently I've become interested in the occult views of death and all kinds of death-related magick (from necromancy to Vodou rituals, anything, really).

I read many articles about Vodou, Liber Falxifer I and II, and writings like:
https://artofnecromancy.wordpress.com/2015/03/18/attuning-with-death-energiesessence/
http://sarahannelawless.com/2011/11/13/lets-talk-about-necromancy/
http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/entry.php?310-The-Macabre-Art-of-Death-Magic-Death-Essence
and
http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/tomekeeper/types/necromancy.html

Are there any experienced death magick practitioners here?

I've been studying many paths of the occult (10+ years), but death magick is new to me.
So let's start a discussion about it.
>>
>>18524813
I fucked up the links, sorry:

>https://artofnecromancy.wordpress.com/2015/03/18/attuning-with-death-energiesessence/
>http://sarahannelawless.com/2011/11/13/lets-talk-about-necromancy/
>http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/entry.php?310-The-Macabre-Art-of-Death-Magic-Death-Essence
and
>http://www.angelfire.com/mi3/tomekeeper/types/necromancy.html
>>
>>18524813
you are looking to fuck up yourself?
do you know about karma?
>>
File: 1483233541468.png (2MB, 1912x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483233541468.png
2MB, 1912x1080px
>>18524813
Still OP here.
I want to clarify some things about this topic:

>What kind of death magick I'm interested in?
I'm interested in all kinds of occult paths - the more they're centered around death, the better.

>Why death? Is this an edgy thing?
I'm not trying to be edgy here.
I've always avoided the topic of death, and now I'm trying to embrace the idea.
Also maybe death (death essence?) is a good focus - maybe it makes me understand more about life, the universe and everything.

+ I find the Current 218 / 128 idea of death as an anti-cosmic force very interesting.
>>
>>18524828
>you are looking to fuck up yourself?

Too late for that.
I'm trying to learn more "radical" type of magick to get shit done in my life.

>do you know about karma?

I don't believe in it.
My experiences taught me that it's not how life works.
My good deeds led me into destruction.
There's no "mystical, fair force" that punishes the bad and rewards the good.

Maybe the darker aspects of magick can help me to get out of trouble.
>>
>>18524845
being blindfolded because ur too lazy to accept the truth does not mean shit doesnt exist.
you will face your consequences regardless if you believe or not or how long it will take

soon humanity will be at test and most people will sell theirs for nothing. why u in hurry bro
just keep researching

do magic shit will only make you happy temporary
but noone will do magic shit for you for free in the places u are lookiong at
and working for your own powers is like impossible because you lack knowledge and preperation and ofcourse its the hard way the true way that increases happiness permantly
not like fake material emotions (food sex etc)
>>
>>18525039
Ok.
What is your belief system?

If you tell me what is this religion / philosophy you're talking about I could give you better answers.
I'm 100% open to discussion.
>>
>>18524813
bump, Im searching about necromancy books. Can you guys help me?
>>
>>18528070
Same here.
>>
>>18524813
Does combat magikk fall under this? Attack magikk that is used to hurt and end other people? It is always frowned upon by the internet community but it is real.
>>
>>18528070
bump
>>
>>18528098
Eliphas Levi
>>
>>18528166
It's frowned upon by fluffbunny Wiccans.

Death magick is in the domain of Gevurah (and to a lesser extent, Binah). It is definitely a fundamental aspect of the magickal art, and not at all unethical. Some people simply deserve to die.
>>
Probably the shortest, and best explanation is in Manly P. Hall's Secret Teachings of All Ages. He has a section dedicated to black magic in the book.
>>
File: 1483143824499.jpg (533KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1483143824499.jpg
533KB, 2560x1440px
>>18528070
>>18528098
>>18528657
>>18529309

OP here.
I thought that /x/ is not the best place for a topic like this, but I had to try it (althoug there were helpful posts like >>18528659 and >>18529350)

Being said that - let's be honest here: there are very few necromancy or black magick related infos on the net.
It's just a weird topic, I guess.

Also there are too many edgy wiccan sites with all these emo wannabes.
The only decent material I found was the two Liber Falxifer books.

But hey - let's hope that this thread will give us some good ideas.
>>
>>18530671
you ' re looking wrong place ..
>>
>>18530671
Thanks, Im trying to find some necromancy that i can do. I need to know if the afterlife exist.
>>
>>18530837
bump to this
>>
>>18530671
You could also read up on Paracelsus. He's the guy who inspired the Cake of Light Sacrament which has recently been turned into "Spirit Cooking" by the likes of Ambromovic.

Whether or not Paracelsus actually did "inspire" it or not (I think Crowley DID take a page from his book.) is up for debate. But he is the first person to write in depth about using "Purification" to create artificial life and stuff.
>>
>>18524845
>>18525047
OP sounds very LaVeyan
>>
>>18529309
I like you. You are wiser than most practitioners of the mystical arts.
>>
>>18530837
>I need to know if the afterlife exist.

I think the idea of Liber Falxifer is that there are special spirits (aka the Dead) that were anti-cosmic people while they were alive.

So basically they are not simply ghosts "from beyond", but spirits from beyond the cosmos itself.

My 2 cents.
I might be wrong.
>>
>>18531151
>OP sounds very LaVeyan

OP is now offended.
OP is mostly interested in chaos magick, gnosticism and anti-cosmic philosophies.
>>
>>18524813
hey OP. So I think part of your problem in searching for this is that generally the people who follow these practices don't refer to it as "death magic". Liber Falxifer is interesting as a collection of concepts, but it has an extremely narrow viewpoint, to the degree of being myopic about it.

It discusses the "Haitian cult of guede and the barons" which sort of doesn't exist. The different barons, the guede and these spirits certainly exist and are worked with but they don't particularly have a "cult". The fact that the Liber Falxifer discusses this as fact makes me question the validity of the rest of it.

Death is an intrinsic part of many spiritual practices and if youve been studying that long, you know that as soon as you get out of western philosophy and start looking to africa, to the east, and into many aboriginal concepts, death is seen very differently.

I work with Santisima Muerte, I work with the lwa, I work with my ancestors and the spirits of the dead for various purposes, Im in the graveyard relatively frequently. I use bones and the 'products' of death for many purposes... I don't call what I do "necromancy".

I get the feeling you are more sincere about this than simply "death is sweet bro, let's be spooky death mages" even if you're coming off a little edgy to some.

My advice is to study these practices as a whole and to glean what you can from them about their understanding of death in the process. Don't over-focus yourself or you're only going to get opinions like the one's you've found which are a little obsessive about a singular topic.

Death doesn't exist in a vacuum, without a way to understand how death beliefs factor into opinions on life, you're sort of chaining yourself to the ground.
>>
>>18531182
I apogolise
Immediately deleting that reply
>>
>>18531286
You post like a younger man, with nothing held back.
Admirable but mistaken.
>>
>>18531281
> I work with the lwa
What is "the lwa". I google it and i can only find organizations and "lucha libre peruana" kek.
>>
>>18531332
The spirits of Vodou.
They're like the Christian angels (and saints).

God left them here on Earth to get shit done.
>>
>>18531336
Maybe "Loa" is the name i find searching lwa.

Aldo, can you>>18531281
give me names or links to books of Vodou or teach me in any Voodoo ritual. I have a cementery near my house, i can go to the cementery but i cant take bones im spanish, here the the tombs are sealed. Aldo i have a goat skull if it helps
>>
>>18531281
Quality post (unironically).
It's almost like I'm not even on /x/.

>It discusses the "Haitian cult of guede and the barons" which sort of doesn't exist. The different barons, the guede and these spirits certainly exist and are worked with but they don't particularly have a "cult".

Yeah I know what you mean.
Still, it's an interesting read.

>The fact that the Liber Falxifer discusses this as fact makes me question the validity of the rest of it.

Current 218 / 128's paradigm is obviously made up.
Yet I like many of their ideas.

>I work with Santisima Muerte, I work with the lwa, I work with my ancestors and the spirits of the dead for various purposes, Im in the graveyard relatively frequently. I use bones and the 'products' of death for many purposes... I don't call what I do "necromancy".

Are you from a Vodou family or you're an outsider?
Just asking.
I heard they don't share their secrets with outsiders.

>I get the feeling you are more sincere about this than simply "death is sweet bro, let's be spooky death mages" even if you're coming off a little edgy to some.

Indeed.
I'm seriously interested in all of this.

>Don't over-focus yourself or you're only going to get opinions like the one's you've found which are a little obsessive about a singular topic.

Unfortunately that's my plan: to work with a death-centric paradigm.
I've studied Vodou, but it's a religion and has its limits.
Also I'm white and following an unfamiliar folk tradition is... weird.
Many Vodou priests believe in this, too.
>>
>>18531385
>>18531356
bump
>>
>>18531657
>bump

So let's talk.
What do you think about death essence?

See:
>http://www.pirate101central.com/forums/entry.php?310-The-Macabre-Art-of-Death-Magic-Death-Essence
>https://artofnecromancy.wordpress.com/2015/03/18/attuning-with-death-energiesessence/

Can entropy be an "energy"?
Weird, huh?

Also, while it seems to be necessary for these workings, they say it effects you in a bad way, so you need other methods to heal yourself.
Kinda risky, if you ask me.
>>
>>18531332
lwa, also spelled "Loa" pronounced: Low-ah, or more slurred: "la-wa" the spirits of the vodoun and voodoo branches of the afro-caribean diaspora. Originating in Dahomey and Kongo traditions. They are the equivalent of the orisha/orixa of lucumi, santeria, palo, etc. who are of Yoruba origin mostly. Theyre the "gods" but the system is more complicated than gods and mortals, the spirits of the dead are also considered lwa in their own right. Also theyre not just angels and saints, there are some pretty firey dangerous lwa (not to be confused with actually dark spirits which also exist) but they're certainly not synonymous with saints, the lwa drink swear screw and generally raise hell without apology.

>>18531356
> names or links to books
no, unfortunately, the best you're probably going to find are the works of Milo Rigaud, Haitian Vodou by Mambo Tann, or branch out into the rest of the diaspora and research palo, santeria and the yoruba derived practices.
Vodou is strictly an initiatory religion and its rites are kept for members. Voodoo is less stringent, but still remains largely opaque to outsiders. These are religious traditions, not magical traditions, even if they have certain religio-magical practices.

>>18531385
>Yet I like many of their ideas.
Fair enough I dont care if it's made up, Id just prefer it state that from the outset, instead of supporting itself with spurious facts.

>Are you from a Vodou family or you're an outsider?
I am not initiated, I work with lwa when the lwa tell me to, so far Ive been ok. They call me, I do not call them (with a few exceptions). It should be noted that anyone can TRY to contact them, but if they dont want to work with you the best case scenario is you get ignored and frustrated, worst case scenario, you offend them and have another level of shit to deal with.

Santisima Muerte is a folk saint, and not a lwa, they operate differently.

(cont...)
>>
>>18532831
>work with a death-centric paradigm.
Santisima Muerte is a strong current trend you can look into.
Ask over on /omg/ regarding the specifically death related elements and sects of yoga and hinduism.
Also you can probably talk to the guede, they answer pretty readily, the problem is theyre kind of party crashers and you will almost certainly end up with more than you bargained for. Not necessarily saying that theyre bad or wrong or evil or anything, but they will happily raise hell, calling them is not always the best idea.

>it's a religion and has its limits.
You seem to be looking for a magical tradition and not a religion anyway.

>Also I'm white and following an unfamiliar folk tradition is... weird.
There are many white vodouisant, don't make it weirder than it is. Also, it's not technically a folk tradition.

>Many Vodou priests believe in this, too.
There are no Vodou priests, they have houngans and mambos, also they believe what? That its weird for white people to practice? Theres quite a number of white mambos and houngans who would probably disagree.
>>
>>18532831
how i can try to contact them?
>>
>>18532900
when I said they answer readily, I meant it.
They don't really require complex rituals or intricate ceremonies. The guede are generally happy to have a chance to come live it up, however, again, I caution you that if you don't know how to handle them, with respect, patience, and protecting yourself, it's not the best idea.
You know that one guy who drinks too much swears too much, is generally loud and obnoxious, loves humiliating you and is generally always breaking shit or getting into trouble and then ignoring responsibility? Yeah, thats the guede. I love them, theyre ancestors and they deserve our respect for what they have to teach, but if youre not ready for them, they can cause major trouble.

Also do not confuse these rules with contacting the rest of the lwa (including the barons) they do not operate under the same rules, and are not to be contacted lightly.
>>
>>18524828
>karma

DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS
>>
>>18524845
Karma isn't a magical force that punishes evil and rewards good. It simply measures intent. With evil intent, you tend to reincarnate as lower creatures.
>>
Only fags spell magic with a K
LITERALLY KUCKS, ALL OF YOU
>>
Kind of want to get into this type of stuff. I am and always have been interested in darker stuff. Especially Lovecraft. I really want to read the Necronomicon.
>>
>>18532988
I think i know how to protect my self, using cristian things but i think that it works. How i try to speak with them? with a ouija board?
>>
>>18532831
>>18532851
Thanks for the feedback and info!

>You seem to be looking for a magical tradition and not a religion anyway.

That's right.

>There are many white vodouisant, don't make it weirder than it is. Also, it's not technically a folk tradition.
>also they believe what? That its weird for white people to practice? Theres quite a number of white mambos and houngans who would probably disagree.

Believe it or not many houngans and mambos are racist and say that white people have no right to practice Vodou (and that they even can't do it - literally can't).

But, as you said it, not all of them say this.
>>
>>18533946
>I really want to read the Necronomicon.

Write your own, then. I'm serious.
>>
I tried necromantic practices the shit isn't real. Religion is fake no matter what the form.
>>
>>18524813
bump
>>
>>18534143
Go to a graveyard and blasfeme all the saints, god and all the spirits that rest in the graveyard. Then comeback and tell us how much fake is religion and spiritism...
>>
File: lich_by_newmand-d3lmdal.jpg (135KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
lich_by_newmand-d3lmdal.jpg
135KB, 900x506px
>experienced death magick practitioners here
Yo.
What would you like to know?
>>
>>18534221
Can you recommend any good books about this topic?

What are your experiences?
>>
>>18534229
I don't know of any good books, but I can tell you how to do actual necromancy.
I've been fascinated by the current of 'death' energy for many years.
You wont get any good results by reading a book. You have to just DO it.
>>
Fuck it, Necromancy 101 inbound:
All things decay, all forms rot, everything passes into a lesser form as it degrades. The apparent one way arrow of this process is an illusion. What has decayed can be 'un-decayed', 'rusted in reverse' as it were, this applies to metallic machinery as well as biological processes.
Generally, the necromantic current is conceptualized in a three stage model.
The 'uppermost current' is the moonlight, that fleeting blue otherworldly experience of moonlight twisting perception.
The 'middle current' is the plane inhabited by "ghosts" and such. It is the essence of shadow.
The 'lower current' is the basest energy, the coffin nails and grave dirt layer, the freaky physical signs layer.
By meditating upon these currents of the death energy, the necromancer may gain an understanding of death's properties.
Upon understanding these currents, the necromancer can combine them as though they were a chemical process, and their combination will reveal a sickly glowing green mass with much energy bound up in it, a force that will rise up from within the necromancer.
For the student, start with insects. 1-3 hours dead usually yields a reactive product. The cultivated green mass of energy, project it into the corpse through the eyes. The body will animate, but most initial attempts will result in the corpse spazzing the fuck out. Don't be discouraged. Try and try again, and eventually you'll get that little animated corpse doing exactly what you want it to.
>>
ITT : Fat neckbearded mlp loving faggots pretend to know shit about magic (not fucking magikk or magick you edgelord, magiC)and validate each other with no source whatsoever
>>
>>18534288
Couldn't it just be argued that a demon is simply possessing the corpse to make you think you've done magic and get you to continue down a dark path? Asking in a scholarly way, not an accusatory way.

Also, any other stories and what's the "largest," so to speak thing you've "brought back?"
>>
>>18534326
it's possible to activate something and turn it over to a demon or something to control, but what I'm talking about is subjectively quite different. In this sort of direct necromancy, it's obvious that it's you doing it.
>>
>>18534333
Fair enough, as religious person, the thing that keeps me from doing any of this is the assumption that I'd be tricked by a demon. But, that's enough about me. Do tell more of your experiences, I'm interested.
>>
>>18534326
>demon

Define "demon"!

Also:
Couldn't it just be argued that a gremlin is simply possessing the corpse to make you think you've done magic and get you to continue down a dank path? Asking in a scholarly way, not an accusatory way.
>>
>>18534335
Fair enough, you will run into demons from time to time in this line of work.
Nightmares are a notable side effect. Frequent intense nightmares of dying are part and parcel for a necromancer.
>>
>>18524845
You don't reap the reward that quickly, if we got reward quickly then wouldn't everyone be good for their own selfish reason? Karma can takes years and even lifetime to come forth in some cases, that is the mistry and that's the test were going through, karma is very real. It's like building your future, it's not supposed to be benificial for the moment because you're current state of life is due to your previous actions and previous life karma.
>>
>>18533970
bump
>>
>>18524813
Necromancy scares the fucking shit out of me
>>
>>18534221
Is there any way i can cast something or convince any powerful entity to get someone already in my life to become close to me even best friends?

I'm dead serious
>>
>>18524813
My god, anyfuckingbody have any necromancy ritual?
>necromancy thread
>59 replies
>no fucking one necromancy ritual
wtf /x/?
>inb kill your mother and spend 34853457439 hours of your live to meditate on her with the power of the mind and she will suck ya dick
Cmon im sure that anyone here can give me some ritual "easy" to practise, maybe in a graveyard.(i have a graveyard very near of my house).
>inb4 no one ritual is "easy" you need 77 years of meditation in the top of a mountain, then make a sword with gold and finally kill yourself in the house of a big foot in the Himalaya.
I know that a lot of spells and magic needs preparation but im sure that anyone in this board have an "easy" one.
>>
File: wager2-jumbo.jpg (22KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
wager2-jumbo.jpg
22KB, 480x320px
>>18534622
I could tell ya, but it will cost ya.
>>
>>18534622
Sorry for the butt hurt, I have been searching necromancy in / x / a lot of time.
>>
>>18534627
how much?
>>
File: RXKxkv3.jpg (16KB, 352x352px)
RXKxkv3.jpg
16KB, 352x352px
>>18534605
This please
>>
>>18534632
$1.11
>>
>>18534622
This.
>>
>>18524813
You don't even know what necromancy really is you teenage faggot.
>>
>>18534622
It's not a ritual, but I have this: you need to attune yourself to death essence.

When you got used to it, you'll be "closer" to the Dead and you might be able to communicate with them.
I think it's like telepathy.
>>
>>18534882
how? explain that more.
>>
>>18534622
bump for this.
>>
Can necromancy protect you from being stabbed repeatedly?

Like if some guy walks up to you, and stabs you, and takes your wallet, could you cast a spell to not die?
>>
>>18534622
bumper
>>
>>18524828
Karma is a state of mind. Bad things happen because you are convinced that if you do bad things you must receive a punishment or a prize if good. No matter how much you ignore this, if it was imprinted in your deep conscious you'll do this. Only you attract good or bad based on your deeds, even reincarnation. What is good for you might be bad for other person and ao each one will "attract" something based on this.

No exterior force acts over "karma" (which itself isn't real either). That's why social religions are so obsessed with banning things and stuff. To keep people away from their true potential and from the hard truth that good and evil have no retribution.

If you can fully free your mind from such good-evil duality, you can commit a genocide and nothing will happen ever to you.

That's the deepest and harshest pill
>>
Bump. Might post my own encounters with voodoo and that kinda stuff later
>>
>>18535607
Karma is cause and effect.
It's basically physics.
>>
File: hatONbed.png (168KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
hatONbed.png
168KB, 450x600px
>>
File: o9o1605.png (127KB, 321x480px) Image search: [Google]
o9o1605.png
127KB, 321x480px
>>18524813
>>
>>18535607
what is that weird painting?
>>
Worshiping the ancestors.
>>
File: blob.png (70KB, 339x467px) Image search: [Google]
blob.png
70KB, 339x467px
>>
>>18534605
>>18534645
You... don't need necromancy for that...
>>
File: lich5.jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
lich5.jpg
6KB, 300x168px
Ritual of 'traveling' to the 'crossroads':
The purpose of this ritual is to 'cross the threshold' into the shadow-land, the essence of the death current, it's world. (imagine a Silent Hill sort of vibe).
This ritual is most effective at 03:00 on a night of a heavy fog and a waning moon half full or less. It is important that it be performed in a remote area where the necromancer will not be disturbed by any human traffic for the duration of the ritual.
The necromancer identifies a suitable crossroads, and begins the ritual 1 mile away. (don't forget to carry three of the same kind of coin in pocket)
The ritual begins with total immersion in darkness, all artificial light sources are snuffed out.
The necromancer then meditates upon the death currents to attune to them.
Next, the necromancer begins walking towards the designated crossroads, performing a walking meditation whereby every step they take is intended to be one step away from the mundane/mortal world and one step towards the 'world' of death and shadow.
Upon arriving at the physical crossroad, the necromancer should also arrive at the 'metaphysical' crossroad, a null space between life and death inhabited by what we might call the 'necromantic essence'. Approaching this null space will be accompanied by a sort of existential fear, this is a natural byproduct of this type of travel, and should be resisted and ignored.
Being in this 'space' will most likely not be a pleasant experience for the novice practitioner...
Before leaving, the 'gods' 'energies' and 'inhabitants' of this space should be thanked, and the three coins cast into the air to land on the crossroad, two to symbolize the coins that have covered your own eyes in death so that you could travel here, and one extra, a tip for the ferryman's trouble.
You can then leave the null space, but be warned it will not leave you anytime soon.
>>
>>18541379
Very interesting!
Thank you for sharing!

I might try this one out.
Only meditated on death this far, but the "ritual of 'traveling' to the 'crossroads" also looks very promising.
>>
File: three-coins-with-ribbon-1.jpg (93KB, 1000x664px) Image search: [Google]
three-coins-with-ribbon-1.jpg
93KB, 1000x664px
>>18541379
>>
>>18524813
As someone with extensive experience in this field. DO NOT FUCK WITH THIS. You will ruin your life and afterlife.
>>
File: 13231312.png (2MB, 935x1841px) Image search: [Google]
13231312.png
2MB, 935x1841px
>>
File: 1277038207027.jpg (32KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1277038207027.jpg
32KB, 500x499px
>>18541767
>>
>>18541379
an interesting read
>>
bumpa
>>
Lulz, magic wont fix your problems

to think to will, requires a level of brain damage that ensure you wont be able to fix the simplest of problems.

Best just check yourself into the mental ward.

Goodluck
>>
File: pink_knight_.png (558KB, 1622x1421px) Image search: [Google]
pink_knight_.png
558KB, 1622x1421px
>>18544140
Oh look, a Pink Knight skeptic here to save /x/ from itself!!!
>>
>>18544140
>/x/ - Paranormal

Sure, bubba.
>>
>>18544140
>thinking that's how mental wards work
>>
>>18524845
>>18525039
Both of you are fundamentally misunderstanding what role Karma is supposed to play.
>>
File: 1483820089732.jpg (474KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1483820089732.jpg
474KB, 1920x1080px
>>18534961
>attune yourself to death essence
>how? explain that more.

See the links in OP.
Here's an example:

"There are several ways to attune with death energies and death essence. Death meditations, in which the necromancer goes into a corpse like state and enters a trance to which the ethereal body leave the physical anchor. Contemplating one’s own death is also a crucial step in death meditations as it symbolically acts as a form of death. Another method is to spend time around death energies, graveyards, tombs or other places in which a large amount of deceased are present, a venue in which a battle in a war took place may also be a viable option. The use of bones and blood, spending time around them and using the senses to tune in with these things can aid in attunement. The more one attunes with death energies the strong the connection to those energies will be when going into other necromantic practices. When the attunement process starts to reach depth lower world shamanic journeys and spontaneous trips to the underworld may become present in a necromancers practice. Like all spiritual practices there is a process to which the practitioner goes through before heading into more advanced rituals, ceremonies and practices and without laying down the right foundations success later on may be harder to gain."

Source: https://artofnecromancy.wordpress.com/2015/03/18/attuning-with-death-energiesessence/
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.