[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok /x/ I will go straight to the point When I was like 8 I had

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0264.jpg (29KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0264.jpg
29KB, 332x443px
Ok /x/
I will go straight to the point
When I was like 8 I had a very active imagination, I used to create al kind of worlds and shit.
When I was 14 that did not stopped, in fact, it matured, I started writing and drawing about my wild fantasies.
Now I'm 18 years old and have become more interested in occultism.
So here goes the big question.

How do we make it real?

I'm talking about recreating the universe at will, changing human history, time, space and reality in general so we are no longer trapped in this hell.
How can I become a god?
Don't bring your retarded bullshit, I'm talking about creating a perfect world for me and for you
I know it can sound too impossible so here is an alternative.

How can I create an alternate pocket and personal universe made at my will and travel whenever I want?

If we can make the first option, I will reward you with your shit weaboo waifu, fame, glory and shit.
So let's do this /x/
Let's create a perfect universe.
For you and for me
>>
>>18524387
Sure man, go for it. Though I guess it's not fair to ask for instructions is it? If you're gonna be a god you gotta figure it out on your own, at least.
>>
Chandler ?
>>
>>18524387
Just start writing it all down
You can be like that mega autist who made an entire fictional city with it's own history spanning hundreds of years, right down to the history of individual buildings and citizens. I don't remember his name but that shit was pretty neat
>>
>>18524430
Did he remade the universe or became the god of his personal one?
If not, it is useless
>>
Instead of asking for instructions from people who obviously have not attained godhood, maybe you should ask for instructions from a god? Asking /x/ is like asking a squirrel how to play cards because you're both mammalian.
>>
>>18524589
There are some really squirrely motherfuckers on this board.
>>
>>18524589
And how the fuck do I do that?
>>
>>18524387
You've gone too far this time Julia.
>>
>>18524396
And I suppose you went out of your mom's uterus by yourself
>>
>>18524873
Research you fool.
>>
File: Chink Shit Gen Mitu.png (301KB, 959x657px) Image search: [Google]
Chink Shit Gen Mitu.png
301KB, 959x657px
>>18524387
The first step is getting trough highschool.
>>
>>18524387
Basically, you have to master lucid dreaming, write all the stuff you do whilst dreaming down and immerse yourself in your self-made world.
The only thing left to do then is losing contact to reality alltogether and becoming suicidal.

Nah, jk, actually that could even be a pretty damn good experience, i dont have the drive to do that now tho.

Or you could just become a programmer to create your actual own world desu
>>
>>18524387
Your ego is enormous and you're setting yourself up for a doozy of a breakdown.
>>
You're first step is killing your humanity and by that I mean removing all parts of your self that could be called human. This includes emotions, pleasures, sins such as pride and the like, etc.

How do you do this? Simple, self afflicted trauma until you feel it natural to berate yourself for thinking or feeling something until it becomes instinctual. It will be difficult and at times you will question why you are doing this...
This is your human self telling you to stop, don't do that. Tell it no and keep going forward passed the depression and suicide until you successfully rewire you brain to do as told.

This is the first step.
>>
Look up my youtube channel "angel maleficus" I talk about the occult A LOT! and I'm going to teach ppl how to use the internet to become gods.
>>
>>18525467
No. I emotionally manipulated my mother to care for me, enough for her to get a doctor to help get me out.
>>
>>18525544
Where
>>
Since i was ~10yo i fantasized about a hyperrealistic computer game which feels and acts like the real world, but can be manipulated by thoughts.
I came to the realization that this is a possible thing to do in reality, although the technology for this is far into the future of mankind.

The amount og possibilities one would have are just absolutely fascinating.
Now that you brought it up i'm probably gonna visit that fantasy once again, and i invite you to try the same.
>>
Go to bed and don't wake up.
>>
>>18527340
Fucking google you dipshit.
Im not spoonfeeding you anything.
>>
>>18527599
I already did asshole
When google does not give you results you ask real people.
>>
my discord has places for you guys to talk about your worlds you invented, just ask for a magic library.
>>
>>18527743
or to do what you wanted.
kill yourself, ask whoever you meet for a magic library.
>>
Do you think if any of us had those answers that we'd be shitposting on /x/?
>>
>>18527772
Not everyone wants to be a god. I'd really rather not, sounds like too much work.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.