[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/ I never thought I would end up posting here as most of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (37KB, 700x600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
37KB, 700x600px
Hey /x/
I never thought I would end up posting here as most of the time I just come here for a laugh. But as of recent things have been occurring and I am just not really sure what to make of them so thought someone here might be able to. On various occasions I have felt I have been touched while I was alone, the most distinct times being when I got out of my chair and felt a hand firmly push me down back into the chair, the chair was also pushed back quite a distance. The other two are similar major ones, the first was quite fucking ridiculous and frankly I have told no one but I was in bed about to fall asleep when I felt something kind of rubbing(a finger maybe) up and down the crack of my butt, and the other time was also when I was in bed but I felt someone kiss my ear, however the most peculiar part of it was that I felt the kiss on the ear that was firmly placed on the pillow, I fully felt and heard the kiss.
Now to more recent events, yesterday I saw a black hand on my computer monitor when I was behind the monitor, and then not half an hour later I swear I saw a black figure sitting in my desk chair. also over the past week more and more I have been seeing what I can only consider as black symbols in things? when I say look at a poster or something I can just see weird symbols. pic related is the only symbol I remember properly
I'll also just list some of the more minimal weird things that have been going on aswell
>if I look at something in my peripheral vision it always looks open, so like doors/windows always look open
>always feel like I am being watched
>things have been moving without being touched, only by inches but I know its happening.
>bed quilt constantly being pulled towards one side along with pillows yet my whole life I have always pushed the blanket the opposite direction
>>
>>18524284
>bed quilt constantly being pulled towards one side

I've had that happen when I was in the bed with the blankets on.

I literally feel it begin to slide off and I open my eyes and I see I'm not covered anymore.

Weird things...

Pray to Jesus Christ and he will help you in this situation.
>>
>>18524303
I'm not religious and I don't really plan on god helping me
>>
>>18524307
ok. then things will continue their course.
>>
>>18524284
You are having bad sleeps. Try to get good sleeps.
>>
You are haunted by a specter
>>
>>18524415
so what does that mean for me
>>
>>18524426
That you should kill yourself
>>
File: thothtoo.png (4MB, 1600x1992px) Image search: [Google]
thothtoo.png
4MB, 1600x1992px
>>18524284
I can translate.

>6, 2
>S, T
>Surprise! It's ma dick
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.