[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me of the Illuminati, /x/. What is the significance of the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: eye.png (493KB, 620x330px) Image search: [Google]
eye.png
493KB, 620x330px
Tell me of the Illuminati, /x/. What is the significance of the number 7?

Tell me the story of their fall, for I do not know it well.
Tell me more of their return, for I know little of it.
Tell me of the state of the war, for I only know the battles won.
Tell me what will happen next, for I cannot see it.
Tell me how they recruit, for I wish to be one of them.

Tell me of their mouthpieces, for I only know of a few.
>>
33 is a masonic number. It has been written. Let them find you.
>>
>>18523533

>Beware of the so called illuminati

The current status of the war is that some faction is hunting and killing the Krisnahs ,the Builders and demons meanwhile they are still in diapers.
Nero tried to kill baby Jesus.
Podesta killed baby Jesus ,baby Tesla and baby Satan.
The game his loosing his balance and next if this continues you have seen what's next

INFINITE NOTINGNESS, EXTINCTION.
>>
>be illuminati
>be a slave to the reptilians
>all for non-existent wealth and power

I pity them.
>>
>>18523533
The House of Rothschild
>>
>>18525551
>>18523533
look 33
>>
>>18523533
I think you know more than you're telling us. Give us a little bait
>>
>>18525577
Dubs of wisdom
>>
>>18523533
Well for one, that's not the symbol of the illuminati. The owl of Athena is.
>>
>>18525665
and guess where there is a statue of an owl anon
>>
>>18525680
That grove where rich people hang of ?
>>
>>18525680
in pretty much every city in the world?
>>
>>18525665
fitting that it would be an owl... for the night brings counsel

la nuit porte conseil
>>
>>18525727
>>18525764
yes they are everywhere
>>
>>18525624
Seeking answers and offering them are different beasts Anon.
>>
>>18525774
>>18525774
Ça l'a aucunement rapport si tu prends en contexte que c strictement question de qq choses de l'occulte

Fiotte
>>
>>18525829
also in the layout of Washington DC
>>
>>18527745
Also in the earth's core.
>>
>>18528670
Did you dig there? Deepest hole drilled by mankind: 12km. Look it up
>>
There is no illuminati. Most secret societies in the West just practiced Hinduism and Buddhism and shit.
>>
>>18523533
>>18523533
>>18523533
Aeons ago, before even the dark ages there lived a people who believed that knowledge should be freely shared. They were creators, incredibly intelligent, smart working and genius people. They wished to create a world where the light of illumination would touch the hearts and souls of men and allow them to ascend to their truest potential. Unfortunately they were so crafty others began accusing them of black magic and dealings with devils out of jealousy and spite. The Illuminati was destroyed by factions vying for a fraction of what their detailed yet scattered books contained. All of them were hunted down yet many supposedly escaped and live in secrecy. Their ancient hoarded knowledge was quarantined in places long forgotten and long remembered alike. Their members sworn to secrecy. Those of the Illuminati are supposedly gone today. Their legacy in shadow.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.