[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My best friend just bought a ouija board and wants to try it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 8

File: ouija-970x545.jpg (207KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
ouija-970x545.jpg
207KB, 970x545px
My best friend just bought a ouija board and wants to try it next weekend.

Sorry if this sort of thread gets posted a lot, but what are the proper precautions to take when using it? Do we put a ring of salt around the board? Do we burn sage?
>>
the first rule of playing with a ouija board is
dont use a fucking ouija board, dumbass
the dead hate being bothered by stupid teenagers
sorry if im too rude, but this is just plain out common sense
try it some time
>>
>>18523593
hes right ya know,
just go see a movie or go get high
theres just some stuff its better not to fuck with
>>
>>18523593

Have you used one?
>>
>>18523593
im afraid so...
>>
>>18523593
Sent from my iOuija
>>
>>18523614

And what happened?

I'm not a teenager by the way. I'm just interested in trying it. I'll take what you said on board, in all honesty I'm very apprehensive about trying it but my friend is definitely doing it with or without me and I don't want him to do it alone.
>>
>>18523619
okok heres the story,
>be me 14 yo
>go to grandads house for spring break, with all my cousins
>one of them had found a ouija board on the road,the fucking ouija board
>black and white , with the name SYLVIA on the back, (probably the previous owner)
cont.
>>
>>18523623
cont.
>first weekend, our dads are getting hammered me an my three cousins, all older than me, go to the attic and try with the damn thing.
>as soon as my cousin anna says is someone here with us, it moves to yes
>wtfitsworking.jpg
>naturally we thought the first thing we oughta do is the name of whoever was listening
>then it spells out "SATAN"
>FUCKME.JPG.
cont.
>>
>>18523628
>>18523628
cont.
>we stand dead still for second and then in the corner, all dark we see two bright yellow eyes shinin like the sun
>we ran out of the fucking attic.
>we couldnt sleep that night
>we didnt tell our parents, we told our grandma and she said, and i quote
>"the dead hate being bothered by stupid teenagers"
>she made us burn the board and bury it
>we never talked about it afterward
the end
>>
>>18523640
you happy now?
>>
>>18523640

I'm not trying to be a smart ass but did you use precautions? I believe you, and that's fucked up and makes me think twice about doing it, but as I said before, I don't want my friend to do it alone. I feel that would be even more stupid.
>>
>>18523628
>SATAN
Poor dyslexic Stan.
>>
File: Ouija Board.jpg (225KB, 1008x672px) Image search: [Google]
Ouija Board.jpg
225KB, 1008x672px
>>18523593
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRB6Gp2uamI
>>
>>18523659
I think he's saying don't use the ouija board.
>>
>>18523764

Yes, I gathered that. What I'm asking him is if he used any precautions. Because if he didn't, that might be why things went bad.
>>
>>18523482
Oujia is a fucking toy and there's no such thing as spirits or ghosts.

/thread
>>
>>18523788

Why are you here?
>>
I tried ouija multiple times with some friends that were into that kind of stuff, and despite being as concentrated as we could, nothing happend
We stayed like one hour long in the same position without it moving in any way
What a deception
>>
>>18523791
For the sake of folly of humanity. Each time you dumb fucks somehow manage to come up with something more retarded than before.
>>
>>18523798

So glad we have a hero like you around
>>
Precaution #1: don't pronounce it "whee-jee" like a fucking american retard.
>>
>>18523619
>I'm just interested in trying it. I'll take what you said on board, in all honesty I'm very apprehensive about trying it but my friend is definitely doing it with or without me and I don't want him to do it alone.
famous last words
obviously you wont listen to advice of your better
so go fuck yourself, as you've already decided to do just that
RIP
>>
>>18523775
yeah you can use precautions
reach degree 9 of the training laid out in this book:
http://rexresearch.com/bardon/FBardonInitiationHermetics.pdf
anything less is asking for trouble, and it is spelled spiritual obsession/possession and ends up in psych wards
i'm not saying any jackass ignorant fucko like you who tries it "because i feel like it HURRDURR IM SUCH A FAGGOT PLEASE RAPE MY FACE" (YEAH THAT'S YOU YOU FUCKING MORON) ends up in a psych ward, but do you want to take the chance? it's really, really non negligible

you want precautions?
DONT DO IT.
You cant set them up. Even if you do all you can to have good precaution, they will be insufficient at best.
Fuck you.
I hope you die and rot in hell and nobody ever tries to save you, because when you ask for advice BEFORE ruining your life, you despise it. FUCK YOU.
get raped by demons
all your sorry life
be an empty shell of untold suffering
there you go
fuckwad
>>
People are idiots.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideomotor_phenomenon
>>
>>18524288
skeptics are retards
>>
>>18524290
Read it you moron. Not a skeptic. But this is some board game bullshit, kiddo.
>>
>>18524295
ouija boards are effective
you're just casting the usual obfuscation skepdicks are fond of
>>
>>18524297
>inb4 gief proof
keep sitting on ass demanding proof instead of getting up and tasting reality by yourself
>>
>>18523921
This. It's Wee Jah.
>>
I have been attempting to use the board alone for quite some time and I have gotten no reaction from anything.

Am I doing something wrong what are some tips.
Inb4 don't do it, I will continue, I'm at a point where I'm feeling desperate I need help from some ghost or anything who may know someone I need to know about.
>>
>>18524633
>I'm feeling desperate I need help from some ghost or anything
Stupid. At this rate, even if you manage to get the board to work for you, you will be taken advantage of. Spirits don't exist to do your bidding. Learn to take care of your problems by yourself.
>>
>>18524275

Fuck you too cunt. You're a piece of shit.
>>
>>18524280

I would love the chance to meet you in real life you festering maggot cunt. I would open you up like a bag of potato chips.
>>
>>18524966
ahahahahah
>>
>>18524280

Oh and you want to talk about who is a moron? Learn to grammar you fucking dense retard.
>>
>>18524969
you'll think about it
>>
>>18524973

I was already thinking about it before you opened up your stupid mouth. I came here to ask advice about precautions, not for some jumped up little faggot internet warrior to act like he was above me.

For all I know you're a liar, I've got other experiences in this thread to draw upon as well. I'm more inclined to believe them since they look like they weren't written by someone who went to a special school.
>>
>>18524981
bardon teaches letting your hand and arm being controlled by a spirit at the 9th degree of his course
check it out, this 9th degree is so advanced it teaches stuff you probably dont even know exists
point is, our degenerate culture lets people fuck with or rather get fucked by random shit spirits whereas real occult teachers (not crowleyniggers) know you need an extremely high level of training and balance before being able to do that shit safely and effectively.
people who sell ouija boards are purposefully doing it in order to ruin people, especially dumb kids whose parents can buy those in toy stores
it is a disgrace and i'd rather have the most retarded christians or traditionalists of any backwards religion in power than this
fucking with spirits can ruin your life in 5 minutes
dont play with fire
>>
>>18524981
yeah dude i'm a moron and a nutjob
isnt it obvious?
go play with ouija:)
hahahaha
natural selection and all that, right?
>>
>>18524981
That anon was right, you really are a moron. Everyone in this thread is warning you against this, telling you there is no precaution you can take and you get fucking triggered because someone insulted you. Fucking hell kid, go right on and fuck with things you shouldn't, see where it gets you.
>>
>>18525019
i insulted him hoping it would break him out of his willfully dumbass stance but it didnt really
kek
that's always the same pattern, OP asks for advice but what he's really asking for is strangers enabling his moronic ideas
doesnt matter the board nor the topic
same story
useless to keep shouting DONT SPEED TOWARD THE WALL, moron gonna crash because moron wanna crash
enjoy your splat OP
>>
>>18523798
one tip of a fedora for you, nigger
>>
>>18524578
okay bruv
>>
>>18525363

There are better ways of going about trying to educate someone. I might be an asshole, I might be a dumbass, but so are you. You're no better than me.

>>18525019

No, not everyone was warning against it. And like I said earlier, I would rather my friend not do it alone. I accept that it is foolish to go ahead with it, but at the very least I wanted some tips on what could be done to possibly safeguard us. When I look elsewhere online I see advice given, I thought that may be elaborated on here. Nope, just people being abrasive cunts.
>>
The amount of buttblast ITT is far more entertaining than a Ouija board session
>>
>>18524280
Chill
>>
>>18525363
>kek
Op discredited
>>
File: IMG_3868.jpg (112KB, 604x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3868.jpg
112KB, 604x399px
If anyone has seen this particular board pls contact me via /x/ also be very careful around it especially with knifes or other sharp objects in the room
>>
>>18525862

That looks creepy af... what is it?
>>
>>18525875
Limited Gay Pride Edition ouija board
>>
>>18525862
>>18525875
>>18525885
Last place I saw it was in San Francisco so...
>>
>mfw two fuck face faggots ruin an entire thread because they can't pull their tampons out and discuss things
>>
>>18523802

Yeah, you clearly need a dude like him, because you're obviously too fucking stupid to look it up and learn that the ouija has been debunked over and over by science. I know you fags are desperate to believe in magic and stupid shit, but you're only supposed to believe in stuff that hasn't been proved fake yet.
>>
Jesus, what a bunch of faggots. Op, just be respectful and remember to say good bye. Of course there are risks doing this, but there are risks when you eat or take a shower. Do it with your friend and have fun
>>
File: 1481127061382.gif (499KB, 480x228px) Image search: [Google]
1481127061382.gif
499KB, 480x228px
>>1852588
>>
File: 1455923170072.gif (1MB, 288x198px) Image search: [Google]
1455923170072.gif
1MB, 288x198px
>>18523593
You must be a very nice person to live with
>>
>>18525734
>at the very least I wanted some tips on what could be done to possibly safeguard us

I hope you realise that we're not withholding information to be cunts. It's unsafe for someone with zero experience to use and ouija board precisely because you wouldn't be able to set up any safety measures or deal with any repercussions. I have dealt with spirits before (not out of choice), but you don't know what might decide to talk to you, and I'm not sure I could handle/get rid of it if it comes to that, let alone someone with zero experience like yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (403KB, 1600x998px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
403KB, 1600x998px
What about the other divination board Psychic Circle? Are these any less dangerous. I have some friends that use then for spirit guide contact. Before they start they surrounds themselves with 5 candles and sit in center. The claim this sets a boundary or protection.
>>
>>18527000
Sorry for typos on mobile
>>
>>18524966
mein sides

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZYakV16oag
>>
>>18527000
Regardless of what the board looks like you're giving an outlet for beings of any description to communicate with you and that's unwise at the very least.
Just lighting candles isn't much of a protective measure on its own. To be able to protect yourself when using such a board you need to actually know how to set up boundaries, and going through the notions (like lighting candles) isn't enough. And you need to have a certain amount of experience energy manipulation (if you don't want to go into magic, though it probably would be wiser) to even be successful in my opinion.
And let's say you do all that, who says whatever you've managed to summon isn't strong enough to break through your half-assed wards? And if it is, and if it does, then what? Are you certain you'd be able to deal with it?
>>
>>18527000
cancer and scorpio have their ruling planets switched.
>>
File: !bale2.gif (498KB, 255x235px) Image search: [Google]
!bale2.gif
498KB, 255x235px
>>18524966
>I would open you up like a bag of potato chips.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.