[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone explain what the hell happened to me about a year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: DMC3Dante.jpg (47KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DMC3Dante.jpg
47KB, 640x480px
Can anyone explain what the hell happened to me about a year ago? I'll explain it in parts

>Go to visit friends at their place downtown
>We hang out for a bit and then decide to go driving
>We're driving I'm having a real good time all the songs are speaking to me everythings fine
>During the drive things start to feel weird like songs and voices on the radio are actually talking about me, feel like I'm being stalked/watched
>Try to ignore it grab a six pack of beers
>Go back to their place
Now here's where things get really weird
>Chillin drinkin listenin to tunes
>All of a sudden it's like my friend can suddenly read my thoughts
>She's getting really uncomfortable and I'm starting to feel possessed and in like physical pain
>My thoughts start getting increasingly gorey/sexual and for some reason I stripped off all my clothes
>They throw half naked me into their car and drive me home
>Strange thoughts continue the entire time until I'm home then I spent hours in my room just trying to feel normal again

Dunno to this day what they actually saw but they both refuse to talk to me and it sucks I wasn't that drunk and I'd only smoked some weed I thought maybe it was the alcohol but that doesn't make much sense to me

Pic somewhat related I felt like this guy afterward
>>
OP here should add none of my thoughts felt like my own and it all felt like I was resisting something some kind of force that had taken over me
>>
>>18523029
You stripped down naked
That's why they won't talk to you because your a freak
There's nothing more to it
>>
>>18523037
Huh, that's kind of a relief but I know one of them posted here saying they could read my mind awhile back and that threw me into a shut in spiral that fucked up my social life
>>
>>18523029
Oh shit nigga!
Same shit happened to me
>be me
>seen ghosts
>seen death (death as in person)
>lived in an alright house in an alright neighborhood
>was walking into my living room for something
>my person couldn't move
>was stuck in place
>was stuck for minutes
>my person then was forced to go to restroom
>I used restroom 20 minutes prior to incident
>pissed about a cup
>forced to pissed again
>ended up pissing blood
>about a cup again, mainly blood
>I am forced to sleep in my bed
>wake up and see a glimpse of a green gem
>green gem disappears
>am sim
>>
>>18523055
And you didn't talk to him? The hell, op? If you knew it was him, why didn't you tell your side?
>>
>>18523127
I've tried talking with them but they don't respond
>>
Just curious if anyone else has ever had something similar happen to them
>>
>>18523029
OP, seriously, in a year you haven't researched this stuff? You either got spiked with some psychedelic, mild LSD if the whole thing was 8 hours or so, or you had a psychotic episode brought on by the weed. If this hasn't happened to you since, then who knows which it is. You OK now/since?
>>
Everyone underestimates marijuana.
>>
>>18523029
Assuming you're 18-20
The weed brought out your latent schizophrenia and you had a psychotic episode and freaked out your friends. No joke, everything you said, from the radio talking to you to the "thoughts not being our own" is textbook paranoid schizo shit. Go to a doctor before you hurt someone/yourself
>>
>>18524074
Pretty much what I said, and why I asked if you'd been OK since. Psychosis can recur, is likely to recur, and may be triggered by cannabis.

PS Psychosis isn't scizophrenia, many similarities but there are some different types and definitions now.
>>
>>18524060
I have found myself on the floor laughing with exactly that thought occasionally. Particularly after rising blowbacks.

Kids, don't do drugs, they really aren't worth it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.