[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disappearance of Kris Kremmers and Lisanne Froon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: paramoemal.png (811KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
paramoemal.png
811KB, 1024x768px
On April 1, 2014, two Dutch girls Kris Kremers and Lisanne Froon wandered off trail in the thick Panamanian jungle and were never seen alive again.

Despite a full-scale search for the girls only 4 days later, no trace of them came up and it wouldn't be until 10 weeks later when an indigenous woman would find Lisanne's personal belongings.

When they checked the girls' phones, they noticed there were only three attempts to call for help along with several signal checks over the span of 11 days.

Then, upon examination of Lisanne’s Canon Powershot SX270 Camera, authorities found 90 pictures of the thick jungle in the late night (many like the one pictured).

After searching around the area where the backpack was found, they found several bones scattered across long distances throughout the jungle. Authorities even found a shoe with Lisanne's foot inside, still intact. DNA tests linked the bones to the girls.

The girls' cause of death remains unknown and most of the photos from Lisanne's camera have not been published by Dutch authorities.

So, /x/. What do you think happened to them?
>>
Lost
Died of exposure
Animals ate and scattered remains

Happens all the time.

They used the camera flash to see while walking at night or to scare animals away when they heard noises at night. Don't need to waste the camera battery during the day when you can see.

No reason to keep posting this 2x monthly here.
>>
>>18521546
They wandered off trail in the thick Panamanian jungle. I would suggest not doing that. Don't Pumas carry off carcasses and shit?

What were the timings for the calls for help? Just after? Who did they call and what happened with that help?
>>
Some shitskins raped and murdered two dumbass white girls exploring the jungles wow what a surprise it must have been a demon or ghost or some thing.
>>
>>18521546
http://mostlymystery.com/found/
Nice overview.
>>
>>18521568
back to /pol/ friendo

>authorities even found a shoe with foot inside
obv not a shitskin, shoe wouldve been gone
>>
>>18521568
Fuck off back to pol snow nigger
>>
>>18521563
Pumas? Pff. They have jaguars there, don't they? They are bad news.
>>
>>18521562
Yes, but don't be too hard on OP. We don't get decent content nowadays and it's a story with creepy pictures. What more do you want?
It seems to me that we are fresh out of creepy unsolved mysteries.
>>
>>18521546
My guess? Either they died by exposure or were murdered - then all the evidence for anything got completely confused by the investigation. At some point someone took their stuff and messed around with it. Later it was just handed to the investigators with a story where it was found attached. That's why everything was so clean, functioning and neat.

Foul play is possible, but my bet is on police incompetence paired with ignorant locals.
>>
>>18521913
Looking at everything it doesn't look like foul play though an attempt at foul play seems to be the cause. The question is really why didn't they turn back when they got to the continental divide and I'll explain that after explaining some of the other shit.

They continued down the trail into tracks not mantained by the guides there but by the insigenous peoples, and these were even not used all that much by them especially around that time of year because they become very dangerous in the wet season. Many people claim that there's no way that they would go down there because deep muddy ravines and so on, but at the time they went down there it was still the dry season. Rains didn't start until the 8th. Apparently the routes aren't too bad at first, one even looks like it may continue from the main one even if there are several snaking minor tracks everywhere (which makes it easier to get lost).

The witness testimony is confused at first because no one was sure if they'd disappeared on March 31st or April 1st, partly because they'd been out and about the day before too (and possibly stayed over after a party elsewhere). So the witnesses claiming to have seen them at 2 or 4 or so on are talking about the 31st. There was a locally organized search party almost immediately because of this though. SINAPROC performed aerial searches from the 3rd but took over ground search around the 5th which is one of the botched investigation things, they didn't work with the previously organized ground searches. These searches were also cut short when the rainy season began.
>>
File: SNrFZbi.jpg (21KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
SNrFZbi.jpg
21KB, 327x316px
>>18523592

Why the 87 dark photos and the unreleased other photo? It appears that Lisanne was trying to mark a specific location on the night of the 8th, the place of Kris' death. Part of why they look so dark is that the camera can't focus because of the rain, but it's apparent that some of them show something that looks like a human body at the bottom of a drop. The unreleased photo is Kris with a head injury. There is only one photo now since pic related of the back of Kris' head was released. It's also thought that they were travelling across the indigenous made rope bridges thay often the indigenous themselves regular fall off to their deaths.

Why the neatly laid out shorts and back pack? The back pack seems to have been washed up, it was found in flotsam on a river bank. They may have been used as markers, certainly other people have done similar things with shorts before when getting lost. Some of the weird looking earlier photos seem to show them making other markers too. Why the foot? Lisanne had badly broken it. Like really badly. Probably just came off with nothing holding it on.

Why the wrong attempts to unlock the phone? It was Kris' phone, Lisanne didn't know the pin number. It's also been suggested by one guide that they tried to follow a river downstream, which for whatever reason is common but bad advice. They should have gone to higher ground for phone reception.
>>
>>18523595
Why did they do off into these trails in the first place? The day before a rapey as shit guide tried to convince them to go on a hike to his cabin that is apparently somewhere out there. So he likely told them the trail goes further out, that there's people living a bit further out etc etc in order to convince them to go to his rape cabin. He then made up stories blaming them for not meeting up with him for a hike which he later backtracked on. He also was highly involved in the SINAPROC ground searches. I suppose it's even possible that he found Kris' body and attempted to dispose of it, though many of the differences in decomposition are accountable by the different times and places of deaths.

So while this rapey guide didn't kidnap them or something he is partly responsible imo. Also in a survival situation stay the fuck still for rescue, Lisanne ended up 12 hours away from the divide. When they first ran into trouble they were only a couple hours away. Stay safe Anons, this shit was sad.
>>
>>18521546

Got lost, used the camera as flashlight, dehydrated after 3 days, got attacked by wild animals, got killed and eaten (if they werent already dead). Animals preserved the rest of them for later but found new prey and left the leftovers.
>>
>>18523711
>used the camera as flashlight
The black photos were all taken on one night and mostly at one spot or another a few meters away. So probs not.
>>
>>18521563
>Who did they call and what happened with that help?

They called no one, do you really think they had cell reception there?? They ATTEMPTED to call for help. I guess I doesn't matter if they couldn't make the call, but probably Emergency services or a friend
>>
>>18523831
When I had a quick look it read like they'd successfully dialed out the first time, bit that's just reporters getting mixed up.

They would probably have had reception on the high point they'd been on before they got lost. Go mountain climbing ajd you'd be surprised at how far the reception can go
>>
>>18523850

>Go mountain climbing ajd you'd be surprised at how far the reception can go

Can confirm, went deep into the Rockies last year to find a waterfall and had full bar 4G connection so could shit post on /pol/ during the walk to the waterfall.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.