[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mojave phone booth 3301

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 182-Mojave-Phone-Booth.jpg (124KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
182-Mojave-Phone-Booth.jpg
124KB, 500x400px
Just called the Mojave phone booth and their is a guy playing a single chord on the guitar.
>>
>>18521289
Can you record it? Use vocaro or audacity
>>
the mojave phone booth isn't there anymore. the calls are redirected elsewhere. look it up.
>>
>>18521289
>mojave phone booth 3301
jesus christ
>>
>>18521289
What's the Mojave phone booth?
>>
>>18521322
It's a phone booth that's in the Mojave.
>>
>>18521289
>>18521319
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mojave_phone_booth#Revival_of_the_phone_number
>>
>>18521289
What's with 3301 and paranormal thingies?
>Cicada
>Scanners
>This phone booth.
>>
There's just a guy there punching numbers now and it's annoying as shit
>>
Lets just have a huge conference call!
>>
>>18521345
Seems the kids have decided 3301 means spooky.
Just like how meme mutated to mean "image with words on it".
And an ARG now is a posted binary code message that points to an artsy YouTube video.
And UrbanEx is photos of old buildings you found with google images.
>>
>>18521352
He's probly trying to dial out, asshole.
>>
It is spoopy fun!

You get to live your own magical adventure trying to solve a puzzle.

The guy will never find what he wants from the people playing this game of his.
>>
>>18521371
If he would just have verbally told me that I would have let him. But he was playing loud music over the other person and mine conversation and then once the other person left he just started punching the same (123) in rythm. I tried to make conversation but all I heard was my own voice echoing. So I just left after a few minutes of trying to talk to him.
>>
>>18521378
Anyone with a phone can call that fucking thing, it's just a party line.

I'd be interested to learn if Lucky225 is involved in this, guy is a leg. Would also recommend not pissing him off for anyone chasing this, the guys he used to run with can seriously make your life shit, tho he's chill.
>>
>>18521420
Who's Lucky225?
>>
Come join the fun 7607339969

Press 1 to join the conference.
>>
>>18521289
>>18521289
Know what the chord is ?
>>
>>18521438
G-B-D-F
>>
>>18521424
Real great phreak

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.wired.com/2008/02/blind-hacker/amp/

To give you an idea.
>>
>>18521362
Pretty true, but as for memes, it was somewhat similar to the case of Kek. Where kek was a slang and then (somewhat) rediscovered as an Egyptian deity. The term meme arguably is from the 70s, coined by Richard Dawkins as "Memetics". I think Cicada 3301 may be similar, something made before the number broke off into an /x/ meme of sorts, but now you see gamers with that number almost as often as "42", 404" or "808" (still not as popular as "420" or "69")
>>
>>18521440
G7
>>
>>18521289

https://discord.gg/aURBy

come join !
>>
is 3301 on again?
>>
>>18521645
anyone want to put up another discord or any way to find more of us
The phone number is currently spreading to other parts of the internet like Facebook and more public popular websites
sitting in the call room 3 people visited from other placed other then 4chan out of curiosity
>>
>>18522241
No, this is not PGP signed. There are also a couple of anons trying to make out like this is not something important, and those posts are roughly at similar times to trying to make out cicada is really an alt right group warning of a race war. This has been going on for a bit now.
>>
somebody pls post a picture with text already
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.