[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please somebody help me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 11

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Please somebody help me.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>18521053
That handwriting gave me cancer. Can u pls explain? I am unable to understand what it is.
>>
http://imgur.com/qRc1phK
http://imgur.com/obYmxad

("That handwriting gave me cancer" - is this some sort of covert communication? If you say "yes", then I will think "yes", but if you say "no" then I will think "no")
>>
>>18521082
if you do not respond to my above post I will disregard this comment
>>
File: image.jpg (125KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125KB, 640x480px
I come in the name of Jesus Christ. Sending out an S.O.S. with this post. May God help me in this thread, I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ.

Please no arrogance or harassment. Please only plain and honest things in direct communication, taking the time to type coherently and thoroughly, please. In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God
>>
File: 1483675758352.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1483675758352.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>18521090
Sorry.was afk. My answer is yes.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>
>>18521099
Jesus is ded son he cant help u no more. Accept it and move on. Dont worship a ded guy. Ffs.
>>
>>18521118
What does the covert communication mean? What are you trying to say to me? (In actuality?)

I am not able to discern it, I am not lying. Please tell me what it means. If you are really God, I love you and I have only longed to be honest and true with you. I cannot figure out what is going on anymore. I need to see something good happen and not evil please help me. Please, I am sorry for the bad handwriting, please try to read it, I will explain anything I can just bring it up here in the thread. Please help me, I do not understand the meanings behind the covert and hidden and allegorical communication.
>>
>>18521123
Is this really true?
>>
>>18521121
R u having a stroke?
>>
http://imgur.com/M68BiVA
>>
>>18521135
I think that I am having a stroke yes. I cannot stop my chest pains and chest pressure. Every day, and it hasn't destroyed my life. It is like a really slow and never ending heart attack.

Please if you can pray for me or something. But you don't have to, I don't mean to cause anybody to trouble themselves.
>>
>>18521118
Please God, if this really is you, I don't want to trouble you, just tell me you don't want to respond and it's okay.

God tell me if you will, what are you trying to tell me through the covert communication?

I don't want to have a stroke please save me from it.
>>
>>18521131
You are a special person with a special purpose in life. Don't give up just yet. Time will come. Until then, all i ask is for you to trust me child. Trust me and believe in me. You might not know who I am or what i am. But when the time comes you will be rewarded for your faith in me.
>>
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
I don't believe that God is evil, I believe that God is righteous and good. I love God. That's why I always put a heart next to your name LORD......like at the top of the pages I'm writing. Please save me from the pain and pressure in my chest, it is so horrible, it has destroyed my life. (Sorry, picture comes out sideways for some reason on 4chan...)
>>
>>18521162
But why did you come searching for me here child. This place is the filth of all filth. Are u one of the filthy sinners my child? I cannot take away your pain but I can give you the strength to face it.
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 486x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 486x375px
>>18521145
Okay, if this is God speaking to me, then I am not to discern the meaning of all of the covert communication and allegorical communication yet.....perhaps not until I die?

I know that the scripture says that "it is the glory of God to conceal a matter, and th glory of kings to search it out"......surely LORD you are a KING of kings, but I am no king....if I am a king it must be in a minute and allegorical way

I put this picture here God and pictures like these, because this is how I think of you.....as a righteous savior and not a God who is evil and an accuser and harasser
>>
>>18521173
I think that /x/ is not so bad actually.....truly I would think that you would like /x/ God, in the Bible it says of course you did not come to call sinners but the righteous, and this is how we conceive of you as the Bible portrays (at least myself, based on my understanding)
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (59KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
59KB, 1920x1080px
>>18521185
Dude. Why the fuck are you doing this to me? Why cant u just go read the bible and let others live in peace? You are hurting me so much. My brain is about to explode reading your dog shit. If there is a god he or she is going to fuking send ur worthless soul to hell.
>>
>>18521193
are you God? I'm sorry, what am I doing to you?
>>
>>18521191
Every single fuking reply here other than u is me. I dont know y the fuk im even here. Pls OP tell me ur trolling. Tell me that its over so i can move on. I beg.
>>
File: 1483741846670.jpg (28KB, 480x354px) Image search: [Google]
1483741846670.jpg
28KB, 480x354px
>>18521204
End this roleplay. There is no god. Pls. End it.
>>
>>18521204
OP, r u there? Dont leave me hanging. I cant leave unless u say something.
>>
>>18521193
>>18521193
I'm so sorry, I don't mean to hurt you whoever you are.

This post is like a continuation of this impartial covert communication I am experiencing. It is always impartial and always leaving me to suggest something or long for some kind of deeper meaning.

This is something which hurts me so much as well.

I'm so sorry, I don't wish to do you any harm. Please explain this to me, fill me in as to what is going on and what's taking place. How is it that I am hurting you? I apologize in advance.
>>
>>18521221
Hey I say to you as I live and as my soul lives I am not role playing I am being absolutely serious
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 480x640px
>>18521233
I am still here!

<3

Thank you so much for caring! This is a picture from my Facebook irl
>>
God help me. Dude. There is only one other guy in this thread. Sadly its me. Im leaving. Cant take this shit anymore. Bye op. Hope u find god.
>>
I love God, He is so wonderful. God, and Jesus, and Mother Mary and the saints they are always so wonderful to me I can never pay them back for everything they do for me it is so loving and wonderful always ahhh.... But sometimes I laugh uncontrollably, when even when nothing is funny I laugh but I always take everything so serious in actuality (I apologize for the incoherence in how I am articulating this post)

Even though I laugh, I never try to "laugh at" you people or God or anyone else....it is just something I do.... Thank you all so much in this thread for your concern.....I feel better a bit now....I feel that God has spoken to me a bit somehow

He is always so mysterious and I can never figure Him out although Hebis wonderful, He rarely informs me in regards to 'serious' and 'practical' concerns of mine
>>
>>18521266
He is*
>>
Please if there are any Christians present, please pray for me. I love you, I am going through some rough times.
>>
I don't know what God actually thinks about war, but I would say avoid a war, everybody will surely make much more progress (even for their own intentions) through cooperation rather than war.

Avoid war and come to Jesus Christ!
>>
>>18521272
Got your back.
>>
OP You are having a psychotic break.

Go to urgent care/emergency room/mental hospital. Check yourself in.

You don't have to live this way. With medication and therapy all of these thoughts and feelings will go away and you can live a normal life again.

Please OP.
>>
Find a reason to be here. Fight, just because somebody tell you something doesn't necessarily mean it's true. Find somebody with similar experiences, you'll need it.
>>
>>18521053
Wtf is that fanfic OP? I won't even bother reading. Give me a tl;dr version. Are you the guy from Jesus Chatline? Richard is that you?
>>
>>18521722
Not OP, but I disagree
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.