[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thomas Campbell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 4.jpg (501KB, 2000x1856px)
4.jpg
501KB, 2000x1856px
Has anyone here read this trilogy? I'm halfway through awakening and really loving it. I've also shifted my intent when I meditate and have seen a few things. I feel like I'm finally exploring the paranormal.
>>
>>18520503
There are different stages of awakening. If you are truly set on becoming enlightened you must also face your inner darkness.
>>
Great book.
>>
>>18520509

Yeah, I've been working on that for some time.
>>
>>18520519

Have you practiced any of it? Projected?
>>
Whats this? Gimme a runthru, been having sum dreams, meditative visions and experiences
>>
>>18520554

My understanding (I watched about 6 hours of his videos before starting the book) is that we live in a computer simulation and can view/interact with the computer code. Now I only say computer because we get that reference in today's society, but I really mean consciousness. That all of our physical material reality exists within our consciousness.

We can view the non-physical material reality through meditation/astral projection/remote viewing, etc.
>>
>>18520503
Utter shit. Trying to link science, paranormal and Christian beliefs together. Watched a few of his videos and had to stop.
>>
>>18520578

I'm sorry you feel that way. I have yet to get a Christian feel from any of this, where did you get that idea?
>>
>>18520588
From watching one of his lectures and listening to him talk on a couple radio shows. Can't remember which ones exactly, but I remember filing it in my head under "person who puts religious beliefs on the paranormal and uses pseudoscience to explain both".

I remember from his radio interviews he seemed reasonable, until I watched one of his videos.

Maybe I am mistaking him with someone else, but I don't think so. If I have time I'll try to listen to him again.
>>
>>18520600

That's just an odd thing since in his book he talks about how severely limiting belief of any kind (political, cultural, or religious) can be. Thus far I get a large impression that he is an atheist or just doesn't associate with any religion in particular.

I would honestly be shocked if he was Christian.
>>
>>18520613
OK fair enough. I watched and listened to the interviews a couple years ago now so it's a bit foggy.

>in his book he talks about how severely limiting belief of any kind (political, cultural, or religious) can be.

This is probably what originally intrigued Mr when listening to him.

I might have dismissed him because (and correct me if I am wrong), he, to some extent subscribes to the concept of law of attraction. Or some form there of. Which is a hard ideology for me to take seriously.
>>
>>18520965

Nothing thus far has been mentioned about the law of attraction. Are you perhaps thinking of Bob Proctor?

Either way, I am not discounting it. I'm practicing and gathering my own data to make my own assessments.
>>
>>18520588
>herp a derp, imma go on /x/ and troll.
>>
>>18521129

Quality comment right here.
>>
>>18520509
No
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.