[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Here's some crazy shit for you, Anderson Cooper, bro, and mom!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1484300354710.jpg (70KB, 616x851px) Image search: [Google]
1484300354710.jpg
70KB, 616x851px
Intro to pic:

It's Minerva and behind her are the horns of Moloch.

The tryptich depicts their little vampire world, and the two angels sit on either side of the altar, which is occupied by a child victim, Minerva stares at her sacrifice.

On the left is the sun, and the moon on the right, but they are on open panels, "everything is visible to us." Above the left angel we have a black man's head WE WUZ style, and above him the cross in a circle (control) on the right, a cock, and what look to be seated subjects adoring Minerva / Moloch. Not 100% sure but I would bet they're religious figures like Muhammed and some Indian sage and Buddha. On the shelf above Minerva, from left, are three blocks representing perfected society, in the middle IDK what (the Globus Cruciger on her crown is blocking it) and on the right is, my best guess, a real actual vial of deadliest poison.

I suspect the child on the altar represents offspring the family sacrificed, Anderson and his living brother's spirit pal. It's usually the second child they do.

This is how the elite decorate a child's bedroom.
>>
File: 1484307200328-2.png (847KB, 792x490px) Image search: [Google]
1484307200328-2.png
847KB, 792x490px
What do you anons think? Can anybody tell what the object behind her crown is?
>>
>>18520469
Not sure. Something like a Doric column maybe.

I guess it is a bit of an odd bit of bric-a-brac for a kid's room. Are we sure it's the kid's room? And which kid's room? The one who killed himself?
>>
>>18520465
There's a cross on the left circle and a something on the right. Also I guess John the Baptists's head on the left and a peacock(?) On the right?
>>
File: cooperbaby.jpg (64KB, 634x431px) Image search: [Google]
cooperbaby.jpg
64KB, 634x431px
Oh that actually is Anderson Cooper and his mother.

Also Cooper did not see his half brother for 38 years because disputes regarding his mother therapists, not sure what that means but might have something to do with Moloch.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeoOvxOXCBU
>>
>>18520672
It seems too "metal is corrupting your children" American bs, so I don't believe it all that much. No doubt that peeps have crazy hodge podge cults and beliefs based on bad info (like believing the Jewish Moloch kills children propaganda), but I doubt it's as the OP thonks either. I'm also not massively convinced that's Minerva, looks more like Vishnu to me, or a Etruscan masked person (admittedly that could then be Minerva). The right symbol opposite the cross looks like a butchered Zoroastrian symbol to me (think the circle on the dud's sleeve, then like shrink most of the dude into the circle). I would guess it's some new age omnist thing.

And why is the guy the same size as the angels if he's a child? By which I mean is he a man or are the angels children?
>>
Anderson Cooper is literally a faggot.
>>
Anderson cooper a cute this is now an anderson cooper thread yaaaasssss fucking white boiis blown the fuck out!! The question is will they ever recover?
>>
>>18520672
His mother looks positively evil.
>>
>>18520672
didnt his brother commit suicide
>>
>>18521410
Is it the mother who is the source do you think? She used to be into catholic myticism and is now a Buddhist I think. Also a Vanderbilt. She also went from protestant to catholic after a change in custody iirc.
>>
>>18521537
Obviously. She's a master vampire if I ever saw one. Small, unassuming, ancient powerful matron. Maybe she IS Minerva?
>>
>>18521430
>suicide
oh lord don't be naive
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.