[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Sun Society, Saturn & Antarctica

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: 142109164709.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
142109164709.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Greetings, /x/philes. I come to you seeking information and theories some of you may be willing to contribute.

I have been musing about esoteric knowledge concentrating on the connections between Saturn, the Black Sun Society and Antarctica. I have seen evidence pointing to a possible connection between the Nazis and a hidden base they founded in the 1940's (perhaps earlier) on Antarctica.

I've read the stories of Admiral Byrd, and have done plenty of YouTube research (lol) on the possibility of an Inner Earth, or even pyramids beneath the ice and in cave systems located on Antarctica.

I'm willing to share what I've discovered, and would like to facilitate an exchange amongst us to try and piece together some of the theories regarding these topics. Anything more credible than YouTube would be appreciated.
>>
File: 20170112_173317-1.jpg (834KB, 2026x2468px) Image search: [Google]
20170112_173317-1.jpg
834KB, 2026x2468px
If you haven't already, you should read the book ; Vril the power of the coming race by Edward bulwer Lytton. This book was the basis for the founding of the vril society / Thule society which was the secret society behind Nazism. Its about a advanced race of beings which live deep underground and have a lot of power. It is the first "science fiction" book ever written but many occultists including the Nazis believed it to be true. If you read this book it makes perfect sense that the Nazis went to Antarctica to find these beings in underground cave systems and allied with them.
>>
To start, I've come to believe that there are hidden structures on the landmass of Antarctica itself, many of these buried beneath the ice. I feel a network of pyramids, etc. were used in very ancient times as an energy source, possibly through ionizing the atmosphere. These systems have been inactive for a very long time, and the knowledge on how to use them has been lost. The ancient Egyptians, Maya, etc. utilized these systems at only partial capacity. Perhaps those living on the lost continent (Mu, Atlantis, etc.) were the ones who had established these systems, and only they were the administers of them, only to be lost when their civilization sank beneath the waves.

Now in more modern times, Hitler was in search of an esoteric source of power (energy) through the VRIL & Black Sun society. I have heard the rumor of some base that had been established on the continent of Antarctica before the end of WWII. Apparently, as the Nazis were on their way to defeat, several U boats escaped capture by allied forces and found their way to this clandestine base on what was named New Schwabenland.

cont...
>>
>>18518932
I appreciate the input! I'll look into it. What did you take away from this book? How do you think it fits with other theories concerning esoteric histories?
>>
>>18518942
I'm trying to find more connections between Saturn worship, VRIL & BSS, and possible Antarctica pyramidal structures.

I've seen Saturn worship as a loose connection to this, but feel a more solid one exists. Namely, an interdimensional aspect that involves the pentagon on Saturn's north pole. A pentagonal polytope (4th D pentagon) exists on this north pole. I am aware of a theory regarding soul enslavement, and us being bound to Earth as a result and am in search of information showing Saturn to be the source of enslavement.
>>
>>18518950
I actually haven't finished reading it I'm lazy. But it fits in that vril is said to be the magic force which exists everywhere. Basically the same thing is the Chinese chi energy. The beings have mastery over it and it said a small child of the vrilya(the beings) has enough power to nuke whole cities. There are lots of legends of "ascended masters" that live in caves the ones who have obtained immortality through the philosophers stone and have mastery over matter. This force vril was the main focus of the vril society they were obsessed in figuring out how to use it for unlimited power, This is why they made all the wunderwaffe "wonder weapons" and ufos they were trying to get the vril energy to power their weapons.
>>
Tldr the book I mentioned is the key to the theory of underground Nazi bases and the theory of the hollow earth with more advanced beings living in it.
>>
File: 1468187445155.gif (545KB, 230x230px) Image search: [Google]
1468187445155.gif
545KB, 230x230px
>>18518965
>>
File: 1386204448184.gif (2MB, 800x337px) Image search: [Google]
1386204448184.gif
2MB, 800x337px
>>18518965
>>18519039
>>
>>18519044
>vape-box-being-flushed-down-toilet-with-oreo-chunks.jpg
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.