[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Full Moon Headaches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: GettyImages-533797559_0_0[1].jpg (47KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
GettyImages-533797559_0_0[1].jpg
47KB, 640x360px
Confirmed today that this isn't just me, and a colleague also gets headaches on full moons

Do any of you guys have an answer or reason for this?

Thanks
>>
feeling good today. I was told today would be a good day, yesterday.
>>
>>18518048
It's just how your cycle lines up. Lots of women get menstrual headaches.
>>
>>18518048
this happens to me too my head still hurting it feels something hammered nails on it
>>
>>18518073
Could you describe the feeling?
>>
>>18518086
it feels like some spots are literally cramped i tried to relax and meditate but they keep pushing outwards beyond what they are supposed to since it hurts like if it was physical pain, i became a bit numb to stimuli and is hard to think its like theres little current or maybe the current is not enough i dont know how to describe it and even then the feeling of pain alone is enough to make thinking hard

This happened yesterday i woke up today and its the same thing and i dont feel like i have slept at all

does anyone know what it could be?
>>
>>18518101
Cluster headaches, maybe.
>>
>>18518105
no way they are spread across the whole head and they don't feel like headaches they are specific spots

its pretty weird its feels unnatural and wrong
>>
>>18518107
>its pretty weird its feels unnatural and wrong
be more specific
>>
>>18518113
it feels like my brain is doing something it wasn't supposed to by design like its not intended to do it

like the natural processes that normally occur naturally are not happening nor allowed to happen it feels artificial and wrong you know the feeling when you get know something is wrong and something doesn't function correctly?
>>
>>18518118
See a doctor?
>>
>>18518126
i don't think normal doctors can help with that maybe a radiologist or Otolaryngologist

what do you think?
>>
>>18518128
Something expensive, most likely. This isn't something I know much about.
>>
lunatic (adj.)
late 13c., "affected with periodic insanity dependent on the changes of the moon," from Old French lunatique "insane," or directly from Late Latin lunaticus "moon-struck," from Latin luna "moon" (see Luna).
>>
>>18518101

crazy, described what I went through yesterday to the T.

Woke up feeling like I had been hit by a hammer and hadnt slept and was queazy all day and night at work, then it dissipated completely the following day

Male so it wasnt mestrual or anything like females get, fucked me up good I could not explain for the life of me why I felt so completely miserable and physically ill with throbbing migraines out of nowhere
>>
>>18518134

Fuck im a poorfag, I think one of my neighbors is a medfag highly specialized on those things i should give him a call maybe?

>>18518142
maybe our brains are different and your can block pain or something i feel it very strongly it feels i cannot use the parts that are expanded beyond what they should. it feels like the wrong sensors and nerves are being used
>>
Does the moonlight come in through your windows while you sleep? It could simply be that your sleep cycle is disrupted by the decreased melatonin production. Get some blackout curtains.
>>
>>18518157
It does but theres are some holes in the roof which broke after the last storm i dont think theyll help
>>
>>18518161
also i doubt it would fix my current problem i think i need the right doctor but i dont know who is in charge of this shit

usually felt pain in the ear before the head started to hurt
>>
Intense lucid dreams and astral projections
>>
>>18518164
I've had something similar back in the day but it was completely different and felt right this feels absolutely wrong
>>
>>18518171
I guess ill have to find a doctor and tell them what i feel and how i felt but even then they are probably going to give me some garbage that will do more harm than good
>>
>>18518195
i could be quite specific
>>
File: diana.png (434KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
diana.png
434KB, 600x800px
>>18518048

It's because the Moon exists.
>>
>>18518274
but it would be pointless to talk to anyone but a doctor i guess
>>
>>18518310
Should you really try to gather some money and seek a private appointment i wouldn't trust a neurologist from a public hospital
>>
STOP IT

CONNECT TO MY COMPUTER NOW
>>
>>18518500
AND LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU DO
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.