[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend has had problems seeing things her whole life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

So, ive known her for about three years and have been dating almost a year now. She moved in maybe 6 months ago, but one night when we were drunk long before we started dating she told me about she has always seen creatures and told me about how she never told her parents because the one time she brought it up her mom was threatening to put her in a mental ward. So i personally have always been able to hear things through a lot of noise and in pure silence. Im sure somethings around me w/e doesnt matter shit cant get to me. But the thing is that the other day i dropped her off at the airport to go to philly and i havent sensed anything around the apartment since she left. There have been multiple times ive noticed lights shadows and lights when she is around not to mention all the times i can feel things brushing up against me. Honestly my guess is some sort of cat. I see things in spots cats are typically not to mention the brushing up against me when nothings around. I just want to help her and idk what to really do. she knows things are there and it really frightens her. idk what to expect out of this but ill be monitoring for a bit if someone wants to talk through something.
>>
Tell us more about these creatures, has she described them to you?
>>
>>18517105
so she has piss poor eye sight, and ive brought that up to her as maybe just her getting so hyped up that she starts to envision things in her own mind but it becomes visual. all shes been able to say is that theyre slow moving and black. i mean from what she says all i can ever picture is something like a torso dragging along the ground. lol now that i think about it im about to join the military and maybe its me but i die and get blown in half and follow her through her child hood. but really. thats all shes said. she said she just starts running when she sees one. idk. its just that this place has always been rather eery with the vibes and it isnt even a scary place. but i know that i hear too much when shes around. i think the most recent thing is something telling me to kill myself. i was laying down in bed trying to sleep and she was gone for something. then in the silence of the room i start to hear things.
>>
>>18517105
personally i've diagnosed myself with mild schizophrenia. i hear things way too often to be sane, i used to smoke weed like 3 times a day and one day behind my music i could start hearing voices and it just got worse from there. ive stopped smoking maybe a year ago figuring thats what caused it but its almost like i can hear peoples thoughts.
>>
>>18517113
>all shes been able to say is that theyre slow moving and black.
>all i can ever picture is something like a torso dragging along the ground.

Man, that's fucking creepy, I really have no idea of what you guys are dealing with, perhaps it is like you say and her poor eyesight along with her mind are playing nasty tricks on her, but I really wouldn't know, perhaps there are anons out there more knowledgeable about these things she's seeing. I hope you and your girlfriend can get rid of them, anon.
Don't get blown up out there.
>>
>>18517116
this is why OP's talking about their own experiences should use trip codes.
i suspect this of being a troll, but cant be sure.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.