[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get rid of a spirit living in my house?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 11681990481_1484187150509.jpg (16KB, 439x431px) Image search: [Google]
11681990481_1484187150509.jpg
16KB, 439x431px
How do I get rid of a spirit living in my house?
>>
>>18516307
Move out
Or burn some sage
>>
>>18516307

>How do I get rid of a spirit living in my house?

The ghost is probably thinking of ways to get you out of their house.

And so the eternity long conflict between ghosts and humans rolls on.
>>
>>18516307
Consult with your local priest
>>
Stop angling a glass pane with a light on a crappy doll. The smudge gives it away
>>
File: fighter of the night man.png (594KB, 1913x3492px) Image search: [Google]
fighter of the night man.png
594KB, 1913x3492px
100% effective
>>
Tell him you want to be in a committed relationship and you want him to stop spooping other girls.
>>
Raise the cost of the rent.
>>
>>18516307
masturbate furiously when you fell there presense
and it will be more afraid of you then you of it
>I mean thats how i got rid of mine my sperm must be holy i guess
>>
>>18516307

Tell it to square up and fight it
>>
Quia board to summon meaner badder spirits to beat that spirit's ass!
>>
Delete photo editing program.
>>
>>18517029
Chip Chipperson? Is that you?
>>
Banish and cleanse.
>>
move houses like the pussy you are

only to realise it's followed you there so you kill yourself

the end
>>
CHARGE IT RENT FFS
>>
Turn off the tv and d stop bringing snacks
>>
>>18517043
Made me chuckle
>>
>>18516307

You ever raped a ghost Anon?
>>
Peanuts, ghosts love peanuts. Offer it some and it will decide to leave once it has satisfied the hunger.
>>
>>18516307
if the ghost is hot, then have lots of sex with her

Ghost babes can't get pregnant dude, thats fact!
>>
Tell them that it's a fucking pile of wood someone built once and that people are going to either live in it, it's going to be knocked down, or it's going to be turned into an attraction based off of them (haunted house). There's not really many options other than this ghost getting over the fact it was once human and that they put so much value on their house that it's fucking up their afterlife.

>Die
>Can finally leave this body
>Rebirth
>Maybe I learned what I needed to learn in humanity, maybe I get to advance
>Nope, fuck all that, MUH LANDS!

Maybe contact a dead therapist to talk about their fucking feelings. Sorry but seriously what does it look like to aliens when humans advance to this form and can't leave their body or their house? We look embarrassing. Tell that ghost to cut this shit out.
>>
File: KEK.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
The answer is always more meditation
>>
>>18519786
This. You have to be a pretty big autismo if you miss out on paradise to haunt a shack made of wood.
>>
>>18519876
Usually it's kids or some decrepit evil old fuck nobody wants, so they probably leave them here on Earth as some kind of sidequest.
>>
>>18516307
You can't.
IT will get rid of YOU
>>
>>18519869
IDK I tried that, and began to have OBE and saw too many shadow people in my house. Never again. Biggest mistake was trying to look at myself in the mirror while on OBE.
>>
>>18517718
Fuggin home run chippah
>>
Cum on it
>>
File: 1484247265094.jpg (121KB, 734x1225px) Image search: [Google]
1484247265094.jpg
121KB, 734x1225px
>>18516307

thats just the doll from my living room OP
>>
Throw a bible at it. In all seriousness if you ignore it it will go away.
>>
>>18520929

What if you're dead and is the ghost that is haunting OP, but you don't know?
>>
>>18516307
Why editing it out of Photoshop.
>>
>>18521912
>>
>>18516307
Cool, it's Anne Frank.

Fap and try to hit her in her ghost schnotz with the cum
>>
>>18516307
have you asked them to leave
>>
You get better at Photoshop
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.