[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A little ritual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

3AM, tonight or September 23rd at 3AM. Make a trail of fire that is the the shape that you feel like doing or is most right. Don't fight how you feel, just do what you think needs to be done, after making the shape or whatever; say aloud, Lunia, to my east, Ini, to my west, Vhin, to my South, Quintli, to my north. Bound by Set, I command darkness to reveal to me the true nature of all things to come, all things of the past, all things of the present, all knowledge of what I seek to come to me. Slit your right forearm three inches long, half an inch deep. Say aloud, bound to my blood, I demand the forces hear my plea and give to me what I seek. Dig a hole in he certain of the fire shape you've made and bury a book you hold most dear, look to the east and say aloud what you feel is most right, then continue to do this for the south, west, north. Stomp your left foot and let your commands and demands be known. Within a week to three months; what you seek will be given to you as a opportunity for you to achieve. Whether you choose to acknowledge it or not is on you.
>Side note: any celestial event will do for when you want to do the ritual, but it must always be started at 3AM.
>>
>>18516069
bump you ungrateful fuckers
>>
Well thank you OP sorry no one gives a fuck but new info is always welcome
>>
File: 220px_Caim_in_bird_form.jpg (18KB, 220x242px) Image search: [Google]
220px_Caim_in_bird_form.jpg
18KB, 220x242px
Thanks OP
>>
I'll post results
>>
/biz/ here - Slitting my forearm open to the point where it requires stitches hardly seems like an attractive risk profile
>>
>>18516397
Everything requires some form of a sacrifice. If you're not willing to sacrifice something for a gain, then you're not worthy.
>>
>>18516069
1/12@3:00
your date/time are fibonacci numbers
i would suggest @3:58 instead of 3:00.
not sure why September 23 would be any good though.
>>
File: 1471279666491.jpg (38KB, 604x437px) Image search: [Google]
1471279666491.jpg
38KB, 604x437px
>>18516069
>September 23rd
i'd rather do something else on my birthday
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (548KB, 2800x1700px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
548KB, 2800x1700px
>>18516069
fucking adds, i knew you had some cheats
>>
File: 49013813_p4_master1200.jpg (654KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
49013813_p4_master1200.jpg
654KB, 700x1000px
>>18517891
Add has the best backstory.
-
>>18517075
The stars will reveal the start of true Judgement.
-
Also Bump
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.