[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Numbers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: masonic square.png (9KB, 293x307px) Image search: [Google]
masonic square.png
9KB, 293x307px
Ok, I want to know the meaning behind special numbers, and which those are in general.

For example the 3 is symbolizing the wholy trinity, the masons use the 33 to symbolize with the 3 the pyramid (and thus the all seeing eye) and 2 times the 3 to symbolize the duality they believe we live in (black and white, good and evil, as above so below), while it also occurs often in the bible (jesus was crucified when he was 33, he was nailed to the cross with 3 nails and i heard it were 33 wonders he performed [that could be wrong though, have to check the last part]).

The 6 is the number of the human, while 666 is the number of the beast, however i believe more that 6 isnt only the number for humans, but for this materialistic world/plane of existence

The 7 is as far as i know the number of the whore of babylon, but also associated with god as his number is 777.

I believe that 666 symbolizes human trying to become god (since god is 3 times the 7 humans only make it to 3 times the 6) and is evil because by default you try to rule over others, try to rise above them, and basically give in to your egocentric and materialistic desires.

The next important number i know of is 13, but i dont know its meaning other than its associated with bad stuff.

So which other important numbers are out there? Did I get any of them wrong? Did I forget something important about them?
>>
>>18515951
bump
>>
really noone interested?
>>
0 = Absence of being
1 = Unity
2 = Duality
Multiples of 4 are pleasing to humans.
>>
>>18516551
1 and 2 are logical, but where comes the 4 from. never heard of that
>>
>>1851595
>I believe that 666 symbolizes human trying to become god (since god is 3 times the 7 humans only make it to 3 times the 6) and is evil because by default you try to rule over others, try to rise above them, and basically give in to your egocentric and materialistic desires.

Why do you think this ?
Also numbers are not real anon only there is only 1
>>
File: Hidsa compact.jpg (4MB, 4049x5558px) Image search: [Google]
Hidsa compact.jpg
4MB, 4049x5558px
>>18516659
well, the 666 is the mark of the beast after all, and 6 is the number of of the man, but also of saturn (associated with satan, moloch and cronus among others), being the 6th planet, having a 6 pointed hexagon etc. however the hexagon stands for the cube, which is the prison of the body of this world, and basically the whole material plane of existence, with all the earthly desires that come with it. if im not completely mistaken even the bible says satan rules on earth, which he would do symbolically through these materialistic desires in this world like greed, egoism and egocentrism etc.

http://www.biblestudy.org/bibleref/meaning-of-numbers-in-bible/6.html
>In the Bible, the number 6 symbolizes man and human weakness, the evils of Satan and the manifestation of sin. Man was created on the sixth day.
so while 6 is symbolizes us, and our weaknesses, 666 is basically the symbol of our weaknesses on steroids. the bit of greed of the 6 becomes the desire to own everything. the bit selfishness you need to survive becomes complete obsession with yourself etc.

at least this is what i came to think of while looking through this stuff the last few months.
>>
last bump in hopes of insight
>>
File: count.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
count.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>18519450
Damn near every single 'fact' in the OP comment is retardedly wrong -- starting with calling the Square of Saturn the Masonic Square in the image. This thread just needs to die and be forgotten.
>>
Look into how the Kabbalah connects with tarot. And read into alchemical process of transformation.
>>
>>18515951
666 also corresponds to carbon-12 (6 protons, 6 electrons, 6 neutrons)
>>
>>18519588
there are mutiple names for it. i know masinoc and magic square, and apparently also square of saturn. i called the pic masonic square because first i saw the symbol was with at freemason symbology. but what else is wrong in the OP.

>>18519645
yeah, have that in pic related of >>18516736

>>18519596
i have to look into kabbalah in general first i think. still didnt do that
>>
someone explain 42 and 322
>>
>>18519955
the 42 i have been curious about too, since i believe i saw it quite some times.

of course there is the obvious reference in a hitchhikers guide to the galaxy with 42 being the answer to the question of life, the univer and everything, but there was more.
I know the dragonball manga has 42 volumes which could be on purpose, or coincidence.
sadly i forgot the other occasions.

why are you curious about 322?
>>
>>18516621
>>18516551
Just read by chance that 4 is associated with completeness, as in the egyptian ogdoad representing the 4 creative forces (the primevile waters, darkness, air and eternety) the ogdoad were 8 gods though, however those were the male and female versions of the 4 forces of creation
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.