[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1/11/17 Glitch in the Matrix

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 8

File: pia-mia.jpg (32KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
pia-mia.jpg
32KB, 600x400px
Anyone notice anything?

Today was weird as fuck, I could believe something happened.
>>
yeah it was weird, classes finished earlier, i've slept twice (both for two hours at a time, currently 2am) and a girl i was in contact with months ago but ditched me has just popped up on facebook.....strange
>>
>>18515855
as prophesied by /r9k/ the peepee poopoo revelations have come to bear. kek would not have raised this dark lord for us without proper sacrifice.
>>
>>18515855

Now I Seeya, Cia.
>>
>>18515855
High energy in the works.
>Ride it.
You are now here for a reason.
>>
>>18515855
Love your placement, it's all you can do.
>Go outside and meet new people. Be honest in spirit and you will eventually be humbled by your surroundings.
>>
I'm going back to 2012. Way before it happened.
>>
>>18515871
i also slept several times for a couple hours each time. I also see little "pixels" flashing white on dark backgrounds; dark on light backgrounds. 8:40pm still here
>>
Other than the moon being full and extremely weird while the sky swastika exceptionally dark, not much but weird vibes and energies from people today.. lots of couples fighting or arguing,.. but I feel more energy today.. still here and waiting..
>>
I slept twice today. only 7:43 pm. what does it mean?
>>
Saw a bright pulsating star in the sky.
>>
It was very cold outside, and I had the energy to masturbate three times.
>>
slept twice as well but prob cause took too much sleep meds last night.
>>
>>18515855
I had a day off school and watched star wars 5 and 6 with my girlfriend. Pretty cool but not unusual day
>>
i spent 4 hours hanging out with total strangers today. shit wasnt completely out of the ordinary, but it did feel oddly timed because something else was happening that was weird.
>>
>>18515855
Found my crush's doppleganger
>>
File: star-wallpapers-22.jpg (737KB, 1917x1274px) Image search: [Google]
star-wallpapers-22.jpg
737KB, 1917x1274px
>>18516005
question, had it rays of lies coming out of it looking kinda like pic related, only not as bright and as blue, and with the rays being closer together? was it moving around all the time a bit? did your vision feel weird (no other way to describe it) and seemed to emit some faint lightning, like a tesla coil (lightning that doesnt strike anything)

because i saw such a "star" a few times the past few weeks. no idea what it was
>>
>>18516161
*rays of light
>>
>>18516161
Not that I can say.
>>
>>18516170
damn, or maybe good. depending on what that was.
>>
>>18516005
same, sw dipped past horizon ~21:37
>>
There's something odd about the flow of time today. It's like that time I smoked weed.
>>
I spent like an hour making a fake facebook profile of this guy i know, it pissed me off when I got to about 100 friends added, someone reported it as fake and the account got terminated, it really pissed me off
so now I hate the guy and his family even more! and i want to make the facebook moderator pay.
I already made two more fake accounts with the guys picture but I am still really mad for some reason, I am angry! what is going on
>>
>>18515855
Portland got a snow storm and it was super deep, highly unusual for the area. something else strange happened, a certain part of the common room was disturbed, but it doesn't seem any of my dormmates did it.
>>
You guys didn't get it. Between 1:30-2PM EST an hour went by. Time basically doubled.
>>
>>18516306
The fuck
>>
>>18515855
Yeah, I decided to come back here for some strange reason
>>
My phone made weird sounds randomly today
>>
>>18516340
i make fake facebook account of guy i know, using his pictures, because i hate him, and add everyone on his friends list, and one of them must have reported me, i dont know who
so i hate the person who reported me, along with the guy i hate. and i hate facebook.
i know getting banned was a high probability but i am still so angry.
what do i do.
plus the guy might be a homosexual, but i want him to get arrested for child pedo because that would be funny to me, because i hate him.
>>
>>18516358
Why do you hate him? Some dudes are are douche bags but if you somehow got him in trouble for something he's innocent of that's low as fuck.
>>
>>18516161
I've seen these "stars" frequently.
>>
>>18515981

Good. When you're done there, meet me in 2094, and then we'll travel back to 1439 together.

Maybe...just maybe...we can fix this thing.
>>
File: fag.jpg (11KB, 180x248px) Image search: [Google]
fag.jpg
11KB, 180x248px
>>18516371
no no, he's not innocent. but i waited 10+ years for this. i am only out to make sure the rest of his life is a living hell, his evil and transgressions will finally pay now and no one will ever suspect it was me who destroyed him.
>>
>>18516393
What did he do?
>>
File: faggot.jpg (12KB, 464x190px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
12KB, 464x190px
>>18516371
>Why do you hate him?
He made a false accusation of me, that was all. But over the years my slight hatred has snowballed into a pit of infinite hate, now he, his fat older pig sister, and his father will pay. Even the family members of the evil will suffer for his sins, they will burn in hell. I will see to it.
>>
>>18516393
He druged me And butt fucked me i woke up with a butt plug inside me
>>
>>18516400
what false accusation?
>>
>>18516395
He and two others are the last of my blacklist. There were at least ten others who all were checked off. But this is the most important one, his suffering and demise will make it all the worth awhile. I will finally be at peace.
>>
>>18516408
I am not sure, I think he may be a homosexual in real life. He moved to California because in the midwest, everyone here is very religious. I do hate homosexuals and anyone who was friends with him will pay also.
>>
>>18516412
Seriously get some medication

What is your life?
>>
>>18516409
This will blow your mind. I can't tell you. But if I did, it would really flip you. Let's just say it very incredibly small. The item in question had a monetary value of $2. Whatever. Once I realized that my life is more valuable than any of these scumbag nobodies, I dedicated it to destroying all scumbags who crossed me. No one will get away. No one EVER knows it's coming.
>>
>>18516424
>Seriously get some medication
No.
>What is your life?
Revenge.
>>
>>18516425
give hint
>>
try forgiveness my friend. you'll find your time in this world much better
>>
>>18516432
If he were to read what it was , he would know exactly who I am. No, the police will have nothing to go by. His suspicious accident will be by pure bad luck. But I wish I could tell you, your mind would be blown at why this guy has to live a short and unremarkable life.
>>18516440
Lame. I spent so much time on this already, I'm not giving up. Those who have already been made to pay, was reward in itself. Revenge is the best feeling in the world. I didn't feel all this hate and hurt for nothing.
>>
Well this thread derailed fast. I wonder why
>>
>>18516427

you still havent said what he did so until that, you're a fuckin crazy person dude. get help
>>
>>18516374

may i ask where? i saw them in germany. pretty much at the same place around the same time (about 18-20 o clock), pretty soon after dusk
>>
>>18516500
>you still havent said what he did so until that, you're a fuckin crazy person dude. get help
I'll tell you what I have been doing. Spending hours, days, years, and ridiculous amounts of money on researching and hiring witches and voodoo doctors. Many who were frauds. I found one who was legit. It took a while for the magics to work, it takes blood, but I was extremely happy with the results. Hence the stalking of /x/. Curses, magic, hexes, voodoo, it is real. I don't think I am crazy. Everyone else who I ever told online is sure that I am crazy, but I am very sane. I live a double life and I'm completely capable at work and in social situations. I hate hobbies and interests, I fake my smile in public. But in my mind, is constant hate and revenge. The priests told me that it fuels the curse. It is spectacular. I don't care about the cost, or my soul, I don't care about the concept of hell or lethal injection. As long as there are still these couple of names on my blackbook checklist , I cannot rest. My goal in life. Hell for these pieces of shit who fucked with me.
>>
>>18516320
did you see the large flash in the sky downtown?
had to be a power outage but it wasn't greenish/white.. just a huge white flash like bright as the sun
shit blew my mind

Lil Kim nuked Portland my dude, we are now all dead
again

kidding aside it was to the W and I'm in downtown
hopefully no one got crisped by the thing
lots of outages recently because of the weather
>>
>>18516519
magic
is
not
real
>>
>>18516537
Ten down, three to go. This will be the final year. Finally, peace.
>>
>>18515855
Dude what the fuck.

I can't believe I just saw this thread. All day I've been thinking "holy shit today is weird. What's going on today"?

I've been nervous all day. I'm NEVER nervous. I am the calmest person ever .It's felt like the twilight zone all day. Everybody I know has been really distant and weird too.

Nothing I do feels normal. I feel like I'm in a reality stimulation or something.
>>
>>18515855
It was, an unusual day. As of late, things haven't been adding up. Schedules and appointments that don't have basis and seem to appear out of nothing. Like timelines train-wrecking. things have been unusual for awhile now. I think it's become too noticeable. Mass GABA effect notwithstanding.
>>
Does all of this weird nervous energy in the air have something to do with the election?

My Facebook newsfeed is fucking crazy. People are having MELTDOWNS because they are scared of Trump. It's like it's November 9th again.

Is it possible that there is some sort of global consciousness where people pick up on emotions that other large groups of people are having?

I even like Trump too.
>>
>>18516562
Well if you live in America you're going to likely witness the end of it asap. You like Trump, but he does not like you. He is a weak leader. He will not try to avoid nuclear war and Putin literally has almost every reason in the world to nuke us. Cut off the head of NATO and take the place as the supreme superpower. It could be as deep as Putin planned to put Trump in office so he could find a weaker opponent to face, or it could be as shallow as Trump got rightfully elected and we are going to suffer the consequences of having a leader who has no qualifications to lead the military. No standard whatsoever. I mean what is he going to do to ensure we aren't nuked and why shouldn't the world nuke us? Why shouldn't they? And if they nuke our capital and if George W. Bush quieted down our policy of mutually assured destruction, what do they have to lose. America will likely die in nuclear fire. And those who survive will fight for scraps as the remnants of our leadership try to eat the last can of caviar.
>>
>>18516010
Same
>>
>>18516550
nah
>>
>>18516306
You are a fucking idiot that's what... That girl won't ever want you, so stop making fake accounts.
>>
>>18516578
>already bringing back jobs
>businesses already re-locating back to the rust belt
>destroyed the bush family
>destroyed neo-conservitivism
>destroyed the clinton legacy
>Obongo couldn't do that in 8 years
>Trump isn't even in office yet
>weak leader

Nah. Very few Presidents have had "qualifications" to "lead" the military, Obama ESPECIALLY was not prepared.

Nukes aren't happening. That would cause a global economic domino collapse that would end with a good portion of the world attacking Russia.
>>
>>18516393
You are a sad sad... lonely individual.. go make some friends, and move on in life why waste your efforts on something so stupid, you seem pathetic man..
>>
>>18516393
You are fat aren't you..?
>>
>>18516412
Dude you need help, honestly.. you aren't better than anyone, and the way you speak makes it seem like you are that fucking weird lonely kid who sits in the corner watching everyone blaming them for his bullshit.
>>
>>18516461
You literally are that fucking butt hurt over an accusation that was made..? Your life is pathetic I hope you fail, and spend the rest of your life being a salty prick over something so insignificant in the grand scheme of things.
>>
>>18516425
I think I know who you are.. lol I am screen shooting this for everyone haha this is fucking grand
>>
>>18516004
Short naps
>>
>>18516408
Lol faggot
>>
I'm finding glitches in the matrix all day every day. It's a beautiful game we are a part of.
>>
>>18515855
My friend and I were talking during class and he claimed to have a serious bout of deja vu over the discussion. He claimed he was almost positive we had a similar or the same conversation not long ago. The only problem is that I am 99% sure it was the first time we had discussed it or anything similar.
>>
>>18516593
Here's how I see it. Its no secret that Trump holds little suspicion for Russia's leader, and that Russia's leader fears Trump less than he feared Obama. And he didn't really fear Obama, but at least Obama didn't like Putin. And I kinda like Putin. But here's the thing: Nukes can totally happen. We do not have the most allies. We have the most nukes. We no longer enforce mutually assured destruction with nuclear capable aircraft flown over every major city every day. Would India, England, France, NK, China and the rest of the nuclear world risk going to war with Russia, or would they just watch us burn and be thankful it wasn't them? All Putin has to do is nuke our bases, and seize American nuclear assets by any means necessary. Who will stop them? He can point enough at all of our allies, especially if he uses our nukes. And if Russia is the one who causes the "global economic domino collapse", then they get to be the richest country in the world.
>>
>>18516578
Go to bed, Hillary.
>>
>>18515855
Huge thunderstorm up here in central Ontario -- never seen one this early in the year in my life. There was inches of snow on the ground a day ago.
>>
>>18516642
He has no reason to care about the world's economic collapse.
>>18516644
But yeah, I should go to bed, I'm putting too much thought into this. You know what they say about thoughts becoming reality. Goodnight anon.
>>
>>18516642

lol except we got anti nuke lasers like everywhere
>>
>>18516642
Russia would get fucked too. Who would want to keep trading with a country that randomly bombs it's new allies?

Russia would never be trusted ever again for the rest of time. They will always be that country that covert nuked the world's super power for absolutely no reason other than rising to the top.

All other country's in the world would focus on knocking Russia out of power for the rest of time, because they would be afraid that they are next. Russia knows this, and they would not want to bring all of that upon themselves.

Trump has stated that he is investing tax money into our nuclear defense and offense programs immediately. He wants to keep the monopoly on Nuclear arms.

I mean, anything could happen. The world is crazy, but I highly doubt any sort of Nuclear world collapse will happen under Trump.
>>
>>18516654
Oh yeah, star wars. Thanks man, I dunno I feel like nuclear war is still totally possible but that makes me feel more comfortable. I'm not even gonna read the comment below cause OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T HAVE TO TRADE FAIRLY WITH BETA NATIONS
>>
>>18516670
>lol I'm not even going read responses that tell me why I'm wrong. I'd rather live in ignorance
>>
>>18516670
Europe, Asia, and the Middle East all have countries with Nuclear weapons. They are not "beta nations".

Who's to say that all of the nuclear countries don't make an agreement to collectively destroy Russia because they don't want to be next?

A random Russian nuke-fest is probably not going to happen, because there would be too many problems that arise for Russia.

I could see Russia creating a false flag war, like manufactoring a war in order to justify using nukes though. But we would have to take the bait.
>>
>>18516670
I mean it's possible in the same way 9/11 was possible. If it was allowed to happen and all
>>
>>18516375
Why not stay in 2017 and fix now?
>>
>>18515855
I intentionally spoke to someone a while ago who I felt strangely drawn to, but I didn't know why. Call it a subconscious connection or whatever you want.

They told me who their family was and what their background was just TODAY, and I'm surprised me going to them even happened in the first place. I never talk to people. They had no reason to talk to me, or anyone else around us. I'm genuinely amazed I wasn't told to just fuck off, but me meeting this person was both disappointing and exciting at the same time.

If you overthink it far enough, nothing else really explains that interaction outside of me having worryingly extensive prior knowledge of them. But that never happened. Birds of a feather flock together I guess. You could call it a glitch, but humans are strange. This has never happened to me before, though.

>two complete spergs with similar interests meet absolutely by-chance
>least likely setting to ever meet one another
>entirely different lives
>they happen to be significantly more important than me
>nobody else in this scenario has a remotely similar story
>can't say "oh you're a friend of a friend..."
>inb4 I accidentally made myself look like a fucking stalker
>>
>>18515871
Dude this girl I haven't spoke to in months popped up to me too
>>
>>18515855
Rendering distance was low over here. Really dense fog.
>>
File: 1473463103998.jpg (85KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1473463103998.jpg
85KB, 750x750px
Felt really depressed, which is very rare since I literally gave up on those thoughts a while ago and its very hard for them to get to me.

Slept twice.
>>
>>18516618
>>18516461
Its a lighter.
>>
>>18516306
Nigga what the hell is wrong with your freaky ass
>>
can anyone explain to me why is someone pointing microwaves at me
>>
>>18516519
That is pretty sad. I am so sorry. I hope you get better one day. I really do.
>>
>>18515855
Well, I made some chili which made me slightly gassy. That's about it. Did my toots bring about the end of days or something?
>>
>>18516908
yes, they did. Now the gobernment is looking for you. When they asked me I told them you went left.
>>
>>18515855
>pia mia

hah
>>
>>18516600
>You are a sad sad... lonely individual.. go make some friends, and move on in life why waste your efforts on something so stupid, you seem pathetic man..
Yes you may be right. But it will still be the right thing to do for me, the revenge part, haven't you heard of the book, Count of Monte Cristo? What if I am sad, what if I am lonely, what if I lost friends on this quest, all I want is one thing. It is now the driving force of life. I want him to suffer more than anyone on the planet before he dies.
>>18516602
What does being slightly overweight have to do with anything?
>>18516607
I don't blame anyone for anything. Just people who really cut me in life, I will make them pay. The way I play my game is that they don't even know they cut me, no one knows I hold a grudge.
>>18516618
I did several tarot card readings. I was explosively angry when the questions I asked kept turning up negative. My last question was if he was going to die this year. It came up positive. If it doesn't work, I will man up, fly to his city, invite myself into his home and fist fight him.
>>18516622
Shut up larper. Go role-play somewhere else.
>>18516876
How........... who are you?
>>18516886
Why is this sad? This is reality. Everything I planned is working. These dreadful thoughts all become reality. I want it to end soon. I want to finish it.
>>
>>18516425
Take your fucking meds kid. You're a goddamn child and probably on the spectrum.
>>
>>18517012
Some people forgive easily, someone don't even get bothered. Some people like me, never forget and never forgive. Never.
>>
>>18517015
r u. anonumus
>>
>>18517015
That's not healthy or good. It just makes you look like a scary, disturbed person.
>>
>>18517032
>That's not healthy or good. It just makes you look like a scary, disturbed person.
On the inside, yes, that is why I willfully try hard to appear normal and average on the outside. The model citizen and employee. Keeps to himself, kind and polite to others, a complete lie, even going as so far to do charity volunteer work. I'm chubby and I have bills to pay. What does it matter if I goto hell, as long as I can drag that son of bitch down with me.
>>
literally nothing happened
the moon was full which was pretty, my cat ran up to me and i jsut did a normal routine of what i usually do

i looked for shit and nothing happen and im not surprised
>>
>>18516552
same. it didn't help that I became super sick in the middle of my job. had to leave and miss out on my pay. ugh.
>>
Bump. Felt weird as well
>>
>>18517048
Someone did something bad to me once so I dedicated my life to being a horrible person inside, surely God will judge him as harshly as me!
>>
>>18516306
NIGGA WUT
>>
Of course the matrix had glitched
>>
>>18515871
I slept twice: 2x3 hours. I'm in a regular sleeping pattern that I'm trying to break for work though
>>
>>18515855
It was foggy as shit at night for the first time in the 3 years I've been in Hawaii. The Moon also changed color 3 times.
>>
>>18516949
>>18516886
>Why is this sad? This is reality. Everything I >planned is working. These dreadful thoughts all >become reality. I want it to end soon. I want to >finish it.
It is sad because giving your life to revenge will get you nowhere. It is sad beacause you suffer and don't even know it. It is sad because you will not be able to move on and grow as a person until you are able to let things go. You will never be free, maybe happy but not free. That is sad and I feel sorry about it.
>>
I noticed it, but I took a benzo before I exited the simulation and was allowed to stay. I remembered what reality was like and I don't want to go back to that.
>>
>>18515855

Yesterday was pretty strange, things have been strange in general for me.

My wife and I rehashed some shit that's been bothering me for months and I finally felt a sense of closure about it. Then I fell asleep and had some awesome dreams.
>>
>>18517251
>It is sad because giving your life to revenge will get you nowhere. It is sad beacause you suffer and don't even know it. It is sad because you will not be able to move on and grow as a person until you are able to let things go. You will never be free, maybe happy but not free. That is sad and I feel sorry about it.
Your reasoning is hurting my head. Because it does make logical sense. You make me hesitant and your are extinguishing the rage inside of me. You just replaced it with sadness, I don't like it. What do now?
>>
>>18517251
>let things go.
I don't understand why my mind cannot do this, I subconsciously refuse it. I feel trapped. Is there any other way? This conflicting feeling is physically devastating my brain. You are asking nonsense, it is unreasonable to let go.
>>
>>18517283

Different guy here

Its unreasonable not to let go. Holding on to shit is easy but in the end it'll just turn you into a miserable prick.
>>
>>18516358
Hell hath no fury like a Pajeet scorned
>>
>>18517012
Kill yourself sheeple retard
>>
>>18515855
yes something weird happened

go to >https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Reich

>The Fourth Reich (German: Viertes Reich) is a theoretical future German empire that is the successor to Nazi Germany (2017–Forever).

> (2017–Forever).

someone edited this today
>>
>>18515855
can you feel it?
>>
>>18517728
feel what
>>
>>18517760
deez nutz.
>>
Wow nothing happened dumb ass and white bois
>>
>>18515855
i noticed that my penis was in your mom's ass #rekt #pwnd #yolo
>>
spontaneous combustion
>>
>>18517728
i feel some parts of the brain pushing outwards

but why would someone do this
>>
>>18517952
its not the correct way
>>
>>18515855
girl at work said I had an all acess pass to slap her Ass. that's paranormal to me
>>
>>18518474
why would you do that? if you do that too much and becomes all deform you would have lost what you wanted
>>
STOP IT I WONT BE ALBE TO THINK AND TELL YOU
>>
>>18516461
>Revenge is the best feeling in the world.
It isn't

Let go of all your grief, anger, hate and all other emotional garbage. Do it for real, you will see.
>>18516440
>>
Damn She's Fine! Looks like
Kim K.
>>
>>18516559
Trimet, our bus system, has been fucking me over every single time I try to go somewhere for the past week, even when I supposedly arrive on time. One day, it's because a faggot driver purposefully passes me by, the next, it's because the bus came 7 minutes early to my 5 minutes.
>>
I've never actually had the news of people diying besides my grandparents a few years ago and today my mom woke me up texting me on fb saying one of my neighbors passed away.
I couldn't make it to the funeral, partially for being a lazy cunt who didn't get any sleep at night and partially for being without a phone and means of getting a cab ):
>>
glitch happened to me this morning, a little late.

im tempted to give you this one... but its still late bro.
>>
>>18518856
Can you describe it?
>>
>>18516306
Lol
>>
>>18516161
Holy shit I've been seeing the same thing the really bright "star" I even took out my compass to prove its not the North star. Its SW. My girlfriend and I were looking at it a few days ago at 8:30pm and we noticed it was moving than like magic it got really dim and completely disappeared before my eyes!
It has big light rays there's no way it's a star when it never existed before. I think it's
"Lucifer" the light bearer, the brightest angel
>>
File: image.jpg (110KB, 680x532px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110KB, 680x532px
Fusion.
>>
Tomorrow was weirder.
>>
OP HERE!! Do you know how fucking hard it is? Do ANY of you know how fucking hard it is? To go 26 FUCKING YEARS without even kissing another human being? To go 26 FUCKING YEARS with not even an OUNCE of intimacy in your life? No....of course you don't! You're all Chads and Staceys. You guys just fuck any slut you want. And you girls just fuck the top 20% of men. And don't fucking deny it, it's scientifically PROVEN! Girls rate 80% of men on OkCupid as BELOW AVERAGE. Guys like me, average looking guys, guys who are a little on the short side, we don't even FUCKING EXIST to you! We're the guys who run your fucking errands for you, help you move your shit, who treat you with nothing but respect and what do we get in return? FUCKING NOTHING! Not a hug, not a peck, NOTHING! And then you have the FUCKING audacity to turn "nice guys" into some FEMINIST buzzword and accuse us of being CREEPS! News flash: you only think we're creepy because we aren't ATTRACTIVE! If Chad does the same shit, you can't even wait to take off your soiled panties for him! Well, fuck you! My names is Danny Fuckin' Struthers, and I'm a fucking virgin! Don't like it? Bite me!
>>
>>18516393
Just kill him?
>>
>>18515981
it was 2012? i thought it was 2002. about the time "the ring" came out.
>>
>>18519066
Do you know why you're afraid when you're alone? I do. I do.
>>
>>18519066
34 years for me
>>
>>18518875
people thinking i was some sort of famous orchestral composer. bizarre.
>>
>>18515871

A girl texted me I haven't spoken to in forever... to the point where I forgot about about her. I almost fell for her the last time so it feels too good to be true. Because last time she disappeared with no signs of why
>>
>>18516864
Very dense fog here too, the snow is turning right into a fog due to weird weather changes.
>>
>>18519104
same here actually, I haven't talked to her in over a year. She randomly hit me up and we got some food. It was chill.
>>
>>18518891
Thats Venus you are seeing in SW >>18516161
>>
>>18519066
>And you girls just fuck the top 20% of men. And don't fucking deny it, it's scientifically PROVEN! Girls rate 80% of men on OkCupid as BELOW AVERAGE.
I didn't know that, seems legit though. Also, did you know asian males get the least replies on dating sites, while black women are the ones that most men don't like.
>>
The President-elect of the United States of America held a press conference where he defended himself against allegations that he was being blackmailed with evidence of his water-sport fetish. If that isn't a glitch in the Matrix I don't know what is.
>>
>>18518891
what i saw was southeast too, but i dont believe its the venus like >>18519895 said,even though the venus is associated with lucifer. however the star was moving around, not in one direction but was changing it all the time, and standing still at others. sadly i didnt saw it appearing or dissappearing. however a friend stated that she watched it being southwest, later in the southeast when looking again, and a bit later again southwest. really weird
>>
I also slept twice on that day.

I brought it up with my girlfriend after seeing this thread when she said that day felt weird, and I mentioned a few people slept twice and stuff and got excited only to have her tell me it was weird because she got off work early.

Thanks for making me feel like a dipass, OP.
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.