[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What REALLY happened to her, /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Anneliese_Michel.jpg (26KB, 209x300px) Image search: [Google]
Anneliese_Michel.jpg
26KB, 209x300px
What REALLY happened to her, /x/?
>>
File: elsa_and_anna.jpg (200KB, 816x979px) Image search: [Google]
elsa_and_anna.jpg
200KB, 816x979px
>>18515570

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo7zkd0kRS4

You tell me.
>>
She had some form of epilepsy...
>>
File: 1483672952227.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
1483672952227.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>>18515609
>Anneliese_Michel.jpg

There is no official link between Autism and Vaccines anon; give your kid another 30 shots of Mercury. It's completely harmless, trust us goyim.
>>
don't know, but she was a qt
>>
>>18515570
Misidentification of mental illness, negligence, abuse, and religious hysteria.
>>
>>18515892
"She was prescribed anti-convulsion drugs for the first time, including Dilantin, which did not alleviate the problem. She began describing seeing "devil faces" at various times of the day.[3] That same month, she was prescribed another drug, Aolept, which is similar to chlorpromazine and is used in the treatment of various psychoses including schizophrenia, disturbed behavior and delusions.[4] By 1973, she suffered from depression and began hallucinating while praying, and complained about hearing voices telling her that she was "damned" and would "rot in hell".[6] Michel's treatment in a psychiatric hospital did not improve her health and her depression worsened. Long term treatment did not help either."

They had her in a hospital for a long time and they tried everything.
>>
>>18515901
She had clear symptoms of schizophrenia, and all those mystically-themed delusions and hallucinations only corroborate it. In cases such as this one treatment is often lengthy, and sometimes it needs to be prolonged indefinitely.
But, yeah, the terrifying ordeal she was subjected to, the abuse and negligence prompted by blind superstition that ultimately lead to her death, was obviously a viable alternative to continued treatment.
>>
>>18516060
Actually my point it's why the meds didn't work.

They used some really strong stuff on her.
>>
>>18516140
And my point is that although prescribed medication didn't seem to work for her, continued treatment was a far better option than outright abuse and negligence for the sake of ignorance and superstition.
>>
>>18516210
The ignorance and superstition, was the last resort.

They drugged her, they treated her and nothing worked, Phenytoin make her allucinate more, and Periciazine didn't sedate her.

I don't need a paranormal explanation, I'll be happy with any explanation.
>>
>>18516274
You got your explanation already
She was nuts and maybe allergic to various compounds in those drugs
La yierba del diablo is similar to some extent
I think you can read it on erowid under the brugmansia experience vault
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRVUURdlvcs
>>
>>18516311
Those are some dangerous drugs.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.