[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Something strange happened to me recently, and I really need

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: plr.jpg (171KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
plr.jpg
171KB, 533x400px
Something strange happened to me recently, and I really need to share it with someone. I figured /x/ is the perfect place since you guys are into shit like this. I can't really greentext this story either, so sorry if it seems messy/hard to understand. Bear with me.

A few months ago, I started getting into the concept of reincarnation. After doing lots of research, I found out you can do your own past life regression by using those guided meditation videos on youtube. Intrigued and immensely curious, I decided to try using these videos.

The first time I tried it, I only could see vague glimpses of objects/surroundings. I saw a gunshot, a very old looking bullet, and a lush green field with men fighting on opposite sides. I was very dissapointed, but thought maybe it was just the video or being doubtful/nervous.

For my second and third time, I used a different video. Both times, the images I witnessed were even more vague then before. All I saw was a golden fancy door and a gun (don't remember appearance.) Anyway, I was completely relaxed and focused, so I just couldn't understand why this was still happening. But I refused to give up...

For my fourth and final time, I switched videos again. But this time, it was different... As I fell deeper and deeper into the hypnosis, I felt as if there was something blocking me. Like an invisible boulder pushing against my concious with all it's might. Whatever it was, I fought back, concentrating as hard as possible. Finally, I was able to see glimpses of things. Even though they were still just mere glimpses, they seemed more vivid then usual. A young white woman, with curly black hair, chubby cheeks, and green eyes.
Then, repetitive flashes of different colored eyes, some even... evil looking?
Next, there were a pair of clean leather red and white shoes with straps, halfway under a bed of some sort.
A blue and white china plate
(Cont. Ran out of space sorry)
>>
File: Fotor_148415724503556.jpg (3MB, 4160x2340px) Image search: [Google]
Fotor_148415724503556.jpg
3MB, 4160x2340px
Go for it, having an interesting day myself. Currently here.
>>
>>18514288
(Cont. Pt 2)

A brown, round table with white plates and teacups, along with some silverware
All these things seemed so random and unimportant, so why was I being shown this?

Then, all of a sudden, everything went black. This continued for several moments, until something dreadful was shown. A long, gleaming silverish knife appeared. A crimson red liquid dripped down it, slowly. After this happened, I could hear something. It was very faint. A voice of some sort was screaming at me, mumbling strings of incoherent phrases. A picture of the grand canyons appeared through someones eyes. After a few moments, I could finally understand what this voice was saying. They were apologizing over and over again to a woman. Her name, apparently, was Loretta. They just kept sobbing and apologizing for breaking a promise of not seeing the grand canyons with them.... I think. (Cont.)
>>
>>18514310
Are you sure this was a past life and not one you are currently living?
>>
>>18514310
Finally, the voice went completely silent. The last image I saw was just a small room. All I could see was a large, round, decorative glass window in front of me. This time, however, I wasn't just watching these 'glimpses' from afar. I was standing in front of this window I'd never seen before myself... And at this large glass window, I jumped out of it. And that was the end of it.

I woke up from the hypnosis, screaming and crying in agony. I just sat there for ten minutes, shaking and traumatized. I didn't understand any of this at all... why was I feeling this way? Why am I shaking? What's happening to me right now...? There was an immense sorrow I felt deep inside me. I just... couldn't explain it. It was almost as if these feelings weren't mine at all, but someone else's...

Anyway, that's the story I wanted to share with you guys. Sorry again if it seems hard to read or understand. I mean...... I can't even comprehend this situation myself, honestly... I'd appreciate some feedback if possible.
>>
>>18514339
I forgot to mention, this 'invisible boulder' I was talking about seemed like it was trying to prevent me from seeing something it didn't want me to see.... but why?
>>
link to video pls?
>>
>>18514630
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpcqXwtjiIU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTnAqDPBsoY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZKojjP-J88

I used these three videos in the exact order i explained in my story.
>>
Seems like you were simply dreaming my friend think mothing of it
>>
>>18514654
>>
And this, children, is why we don't remember past lives. Seriously, the past has seen some dark times and the likelihood of finding yourself killing or being killed in fairly horrible ways is high.

I've seen one death of mine, and a couple of other scenes which I didn't want to explore further.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.