[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your mind/my mind, what the big difference is.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (914KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
914KB, 960x640px
I've been thinking for awhile. Can thought be a form of energy? What can we do with thought? Well let's look to the obvious: we can control our body with thought alone. It takes energy to move something. It takes the thought to go into the energy to connect through the nuerons in your brain into the receptors of your body to make directs actions. That sounds an awful lot like energy to me don't you think?

Of course you think. There for you are right?

Yes. So you are energy.

What kind?

All kinds really. You've got body. You've got mind. That's duality right there. You think with mind. You do with body.

You dream.

We still don't know what dreaming is yet.

Well, we look to the obvious again.

We dream. We think. It happens. Would that still not apply to dreams? It does.

There are skeptics to lucid dreaming. I can understand. As a kid, I would want to fly in a dream. Have to ever wanted to just fly? A real knack comes too hand when you think about it I your dream had it happening or not. Some will report having success in flight in dreams.

With that thought of flight can come with anything. Maybe the thought of control of dream.

You then dream. You think you can control dream. You control the dream, that's the action of control from brain into thought into action. You think, there for you are.

Philosophy dictates: you are the dream. You weave it.

Would you then think if you were in a dream you were someone else?

What would happen?

Well, let's all think of it.

If you can dream at all. Dream of a room. Any room. It could be filled, it could be not. With that room comes rules.

You make up these rule because yo have free will. You are not a slave. You are in control of your body at all times.

But what if you are not?

Let us loo to the obvious, we think therefore we are. We think, we act. We control our body. We move. We dream. We weave.

The room is made. The rules are set. Your very own. This is now your home.
>>
>>18514196
That would just make thinking a wave
>>
>>18514196
Now that your rules are set, and we will debate. I have my own thought. You have yours at this point. Those were the rules made. We have free will. We make our own deductions. We control our body. We control our mind. We control our thought. We control our dreams. We control our opinions. This makes us who we are. This is our personality. We are different you and I.

These were the rules made. You can see we are different. Different words have different names. Names have meaning.

Your name is different than my name. That is the rule.

People break rules. People who break rules, get disqualified. Those are the rules of debate. Dab ate always stays on equal ground. Those are the rules.

Do you understand? Let the debate begin:

Hello. From this post onwards. I would like to call myself I. For me. I might use others. It depends if people break the rules. This is my game. This is your game as well. I will be the judge of the rules of this game. I will be the judge, but not the maker. You will make the game. The only rule I make is that everyone make there own rules. That's all I dictate.

You read that, but do you agree? Do you agree to these rules? Yes/no?

If you pick yes, you will participate.
If you pick no you will not.

This is the rule.

You may leave at any moment. This is the rule.

You may come back. This is the rule.

Do you see a paradox in this?

You have the choice to come back or not? But if you do not understand, you come back. You read the obvious.

You can come back.

Those who have picked no can come back as well.

They change their name at that point, this is the rule.

You are a changed name. A different person, this is a rule. Can someone really change? Silence dictates we evolve. Humans change. What do we do afterwords? We are ourselfs.

What happens then?

The game is set. You see the paradox, all you can ask, is what?
>>
File: 1480909116204.jpg (133KB, 700x869px) Image search: [Google]
1480909116204.jpg
133KB, 700x869px
>>18514246
Post pic of cock I set the rules now
>>
>>18514251
No thank you.

Today i would like to present evidence that oil is not useful anymore. It's obsolete.

We could use light to manipulate energy through technology.
>>
>>18514289
Ps. X is running awe duly slow today. Most people must be very focused on the grifter threads these days.
>>
my rule is that if anyone that posts in this thread they lose the game we are playing except if they post this rule.

sure is non-native speakers today.

MYSTERY AND MAGIC IS FOR ENGLISH SPEAKERS ONLY.
>>
>>18514196
'Do what thou wilt' is the whole of the law.

>>18514208
Everything is waves. This is a wiggly world.
>>
>>18514313
We lose, we try again. Those are the options. The only point of trying again, is to win, that's an action of a game. Winning is te action. A reaction if at its most truthful.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.