[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fey Wizard, get in here!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 1477890832700.jpg (78KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1477890832700.jpg
78KB, 800x600px
>>18514155
So you mean knives in the kitchen and my PC are interferring with your spell?

Now I remember the basement is full of steel or something that blocks wifi.
>>
Moron OP uses an avatar ( same ol' blule star)
Moron can't post in correct thread
>>
File: Mage.jpg (94KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Mage.jpg
94KB, 600x800px
>>18514162
The Fey are averse to metals like Iron, Silver and Gold.

Scares them tf away...
>>
>>18514172
RULE 13: Do not use avatars or attach signatures to your posts.

https://www.4chan.org/rules
>>
>>18514172
Those poor things. Anyways, I really really really need proof. I am that frustrated with the occult.
>>
>>18514194
What proof do you need? The Occult is such a broad spectrum. Divination? Ghosts? Mythical beasts? Spells? Sources of magical power?
>>
>>18514199
I need to become a woman.
>>
>>18514202
Just use the gender switching spell. That one effectively draws from your own pool of magic.
>>
>>18514227
but you wrote like 2 versions of it.
>>
>>18514227
and I still don't know if you're for real, no offense. When you did that spell on me I thought this would be how I would find out for sure, but it didn't work.
>>
Both work if one fails try the other.

The last one I mentioned is more potent since it relies on the femine energies of the matron moon.
>>
>>18514238
Maybe if I wasn't so weak when faced with all the fighting lately...

Oh one more word...you may want to get to a place that has some connection at least to nature... This magic is grey magic and the Fey love to mess with nature. Beware it is neither Gods nor Satans. Try a lake or another body of water away from man made objects or at least open a bathroom window
>>
>>18514260
There is a manmade fishpond just a few meters outside the bathroom window.
>>
>>18514260
And there is a manmade lake surrounded by trees not far. but how am supposed to do it there?
>>
>>18514273
Might work.
No metal around it I assume? No metal park bench? Nada?
Probably hard to use it since neighbour might see....
Best use swimming shorts,
>>
>>18514276
definitely a metal bench and right at the house and it's the neighbor's.
>>
>>18514275
The first one is easy cause there was no candles that I can remember.

The second one you can place the red candles in around you via floating cups or something in a pentagram shape.

You will need a car.

It is tricky as fuck.... This is the kind of magic that requires no lengthy soul preparation like miracle workers or white mages....nor dextrous deal makings like the god damn Demoniacs or Satanists...
Which makes this kind of magic...dangerous.
This is chaotic...the spirits might decide to drown you for the lulz.... Best use the man made pond.... If the body of water is too big well....

Lets just say a couple of bad experiences with kelpies or water nymphs will show you how the REAL Narnia looks like.
>>
>>18514278
but its only besides the pond right?
Candles can be placed around it?
Should work...
>>
>>18514285
have you ever made it work for yourself?
>>
>>18514286
Yes.
>>
>>18514286
Wait wait...is there metal in the man made pond? A water fountain? Pipes?
>>
>>18514305
probably, so does a bathtub
>>
>>18514311
Sigh....

;-;

Alright better question, can you submerge yourself without touching said metal bits?
>>
>>18514317
sure, but my knees wouldn't submerge because I am too tall
>>
>>18514162
It's copper you're thinking of. A fence of copper.
>>
>>18514162
Well if you are fine having disproportionately male knees be my guest....

Nah...you need to find a better place.

See that is the trade off

Black Magic: Your Soul/Blood/Whatever

White Magic: Prayer/Love/Preparation/Meditation

Grey: A shit ton of pre-requisites.

Alright. The lake looks like the best way to go. I changed some things. Light the candles by the shore of the lake in a pentagram formation if you try the second one.

If it works and you are not drowned by some lake spectre then you drive the F*** away from there faster than I can say Gnome.

Alternatively dig a hole and fill it with water.
Or use a plastic pool.

The trick with Fey magic is to find the exploit.
>>
>>18514340
Oh yeah for the record. What European Country are you from?
>>
>>18514347
Germany

>>18514340
>Light the candles by the shore of the lake in a pentagram formation if you try the second one.

can you mix both methods?
>>
>>18514340
>Well if you are fine having disproportionately male knees be my guest....
well i could exploit that and change only a part of body and then repeat the rituals, or not?
>>
>>18514358
Yes should work.
>Germany.
German word for Fey. Fee.

Describe to me the mix.
>>
>>18514366
You could but its better to just finish quick.
Also you may want to shave before hand, everything....Hairs remain.
>>
>>18514376
why is it better to finish quick? can you not do the ritual multiple times?

>>18514371
Here, I mixed them up:

Go to the bathtub every day and bathe with primrose oils until you feel pure enough and continue until on a moonlit night when the mother moon is in full bloom. (the more moon the better).

Fill a bath with water.
Grab a small vial of primrose oil and pour it in the tub.

Recite the following.
"Through the power of darkness and chaos, oh Lord of creation, Oh lord of change, make me the way I wish to be"

Light five red candles around the tub.

Then take a picture of the female that you wish to become. The closer she is to the female version of you the more likely it will work. (brown hair, brown hair, green eyes green eyes etc)

Draw on the back of the picture a Pentagram and mark on it the symbols or words for Air, Water, Fire, Wind and Spirit at the top.

Circle the Fire and Water symbols.

Get in the bathtub.

Then take a lighter to the paper and submerge yourself in the water at an equal rate to the picture burning and recite the following.

""Fire and water, water and fire. With the powers of the/a witch, I command thee switch, switch, switch!"

Repeat this in your head if you are underwater.

Then as you feel the paper turn to ash on the surface submerge your hands. Then count to ten under the water. When you emerge you should have the body of the picture you just burned.
>>
>>18514385
>be me
>Be a Fee
>Hanging around the non material world. See this scrub open up my door. TWICE. Urge to F*** with him...rising.
>Is he...covering just his knees in water?
>Oh lol someones gonna get drowned tonight.
>yanks you to the afterlife

Also Yes. That is a good ritual mix up. All laws obeyed The Wizard leads the way.

By doing this shit you may or may not be pissing off alot of entities... This is the spiritual equivilant of poker. Its all a gamble OP.

If you succeed then you are technically a wizard now. Enjoy being chased by angry villagers D:

Gods Fury, Devils Tears, The Fey begin thier mighty cheers.
>>
>>18514406
now that i think of it i am able to submerge myself full in the water when i simply just bend my knees in the beginning so that my feet are below my butt.
>>
>>18514424
Y-you too...

>.>

Wouldn't it be better to just go on oestrogen and study the crap out of methods to become a girl scientifically?

If you are willing to do all this why not just study?

D:
>>
>>1851446
What part of it is 'better'? I already used affirmations to achieve effects like one would expect on a hormone treatment so there is no way I'd just back off and pretend I shouldn't use magic to become a full female and not an approximation.
>>
cool rp thread, how do I roll my char?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.