[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this actually real? I can't find any credible news outlets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 47

File: IMG_3480.jpg (16KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3480.jpg
16KB, 320x180px
Was this actually real? I can't find any credible news outlets on it. Yes, I'm aware people found her YouTube, instagram, and blog, but still... I don't know what to believe.
>>
..........why is this even a question........
>>
the fuck even is this?
>>
>>18513598
Why is it not? Give me evidence it's real.
>>
>>18513603
12 year old apparently suicides on Facebook livestream. Later internet detectives find her blog and instagram, finding some evidence she was abused and lived a very poor lifestyle. It all gets deleted but the video is strangely on YouTube now:
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=sDCOWVtif1M

No credible news coverage on it. I'd like it to be fake, but it very well could be real.
>>
>>18513607
You drank the "everyone's fake news" kool-aid wayyy to hard. I'm not even going to link, your mind is fucked.

What fucking purpose could there be to faking this. There's none. You're just a mentally ill fuck that thinks everything in the news is fake.

I've stopped insulting flat-earthers for their insanity, but you, fuck you. This is a utterly ludicrous thought.
>>
>>18513630
...Right back at you /x/. You know where you're posting, right?
>>
>>18513634
Yea, a mental zoo.
>>
>>18513612
>https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=sDCOWVtif1M

indeed could be... why do people feel the need to film their suicides? I mean I get it, the world treated you unfairly and you want to show it "here, look what you've done to me" but this is an angry outlook. I've been suicidal since my teenage years and I only get in the mood when I'm sad af, never when I'm angry.
>>
>>18513630
This has nothing to do with fake news. Her blog entries and internet activity and literally 9 weeks old or less. It all builds up to this video, and the video itself fades from day to night. It's actually quite creepy and cinematic, so I can see where people are coming from when they say it's fake. Yes someone could make an elaborate and sick hoax and hell I'd rather that be what it is.

You should probably not be on /x/ btw.
>>
>>18513582
Yes it was real.
>>
Dur hur real mature her stepdad raped her or something now she is dead society is lame
>>
>>18513598
because this is /x/ and that's how most people on this board think
>>
>>18513659
All these normies that pity her and say rip disgust me. None of you would've helped her or anyone else in a bullying situation. They got lucky she didn't thirst for vengeance and pull a columbine. All of you who "care" would've never cared if she didn't suicide. You disgust me.

None of you lift a finger for those suffering around you right now and you choose to ignore it or make it worse.
>>
>>18513745
People aren't as horrible as you make them out to be.

To much time reading other peoples opinions on the internet can give you tunnel vision. Be sure to take a break to clear your head every once a awhile.
>>
>>18513745
As if you'd know what every single person who writes "rip" for this girl does in their everyday life. People like you, who think everyone is shitty to others no matter what are the absolute scum of the earth. I bet you too dont do shit for others because "well they're all shitty people who wouldnt help me if I was in need, so why should I"
You should go live alone up a mountain if you really think everyone is so heartless. This post made me so angry because I knew my fair share of people like you. I hope in time you can change your opinion because it must be sad living like that
>>
>>18513582
http://www.northwestgeorgianews.com/polkfishwrap/news/local/police-investigate-reports-that-polk-county-girl-live-streamed-video/article_0a716340-d113-11e6-a030-2332936cb62b.html
>>
>>18513775
Nah, I know sort of what they mean. People will flock to cameras and reporters and now internet posting things to say how they feel about something they don't really care about. Worst kind of narcissism. You're right not everyone is like that but probably more people than you realise are.
>>
>>18513612
>https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=sDCOWVtif1M
>>18513656
no video. any reupload?
>>
>>18513880
https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=TPEEz2VlizM

Works
>>
>>18513745
I was bullied as a kid, which made me feel like absolute shit. In my adult years, I've made a point of helping out kids and teenagers who feel like shit for whatever reason. It's not my profession, I do it all on my own and when you can make someone like that smile, even a little bit, and hear them say 'thanks', it's the best feeling in the world.

So yes, I would have helped this girl if I'd had the chance. Fuck you.
>>
>>18513868
>self-inflicted wounds

gee, didnt know hanging by a rope was classified as "self-inflicted wounds"
>>
>>18513659
From this I would say fake.

>>18513815
Now I would say weird af, is it real? Am I now OP?

Yeah, this seems a little off. "and the video itself fades from day to night."???
>>
>>18513893
I can't imagine my post was the one you wanted to reply to.

Just in case, >>18513868 I mean that people when they see a tragedy will suddenly gather around like vultures in order to pretend to have like actual emotions and care about things that are bad. Those people are the narcissists. Nothing to do with the girl, bullying self-harm etc are never good and I could only feel sorrow on that level.
>>
>>18513582
Why not post the background in your comment so we know what's up?
>>
>>18513745
Fedora
>>
>>18513891
Pedophile
>>
>>18513986
Just read the thread.

>>18513894
Yes. In a way. The only people who have covered this story are unknown news sources and it ends there. An anon (the toaster bro) who tried to commit suicide to /b/ in his dorm room made national news. Why is this so quickly covered up? Why is this still an investigation?
>>
>>18513630
Fake news has been politically oriented and ridiculously slanted to promote an agenda: Trump paying prostitutes to piss on Obama's bed, The Clintons running a pedophile ring through a pizzaria. Ridiculous, maybe humourous political fodder. Wtf are you actually talking about or getting offended about? This isn't anything like that. It either is real or it's a very elaborate troll. You are making this reply on the same board where we discuss similar sorts of horror stories via the deep web. You can see this shit right now on YouTube. I also want to doubt the validity here and hope it's not real. It's too sad...
>>
I just saw Dross' video about it. What happened to her was so sad...
>>
I watched some of her videos today she made before her suicide video and she seemed like a very intelligent sweet girl. Singing making jokes I hope it wasnt real but my gut says yeah the it was cause she had some issues with her parents nad her living situation and she just seemed like a girl who could figure out damn im never gonna get out of this fucking mess
>>
>>18513781
Your post is the perfect example of the type of frustrated rage a psycho has when he is forced to confront the fact that not everybody is a sucker.
>>
I bet you special wizards are really torn up about this. I mean damn if you all could have convinced her to live and suffer, you could have used her pain and misery to fuel your special majicks

but now her suffering is over and you all aint got jack shit
>>
>>18513582
You're asking if someone committing suicide is real? Why would you assume that it's not? There's tons of videos and pictures online of others who've done the same, using far worse methods but this time it matter because the victim is a pretty 12-year-old girl? Life is not very welcoming to some of us. In fact, it seems to be working at effort level to reject an unfortunate few. Welcome to reality, I guess. This is part of the process of natural selection for humanity since our species is at the top of the food chain.
>>
Art project to raise child suicide awareness? Stranger things have happened but I think it's unlikely.

People want to believe it's fake because the video is heartbreaking. I want to believe it's fake but you have a name, a body, and a funeral. Although it is weird that police are still investigating the claims of a livestream. How could they still be investigating?

They have the body, the video, the dead body what else do they need?
>>
>>18516236
The cause, not just the effect.
>>
>>18513630
>Hey guys I dunno if this is true or not can you help me out?
>WOW YOU THINK EVERYTHING'S FAKE NEWS YOU DRANK DA KOOL AIDS MAN IT'S REAL I PROMISE WTF I WON'T EVEN ANSWER YOUR QUESTION REEEEEEE
fuck off lad
>>
I'm out of the loop and lazy, can somebody bring me up to speed on this
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xadphgdn8s0
>>
>>18516403
12 year old hanged herself
>>
>>18516449
Oh I see. Yeah, probably fake. I blame either da joos or ay lmaos
>>
>>18513890
Wow that's really sad. I don't know how you could fake that.
>>
If this video was real...her body wouldnt keep swinging perpetually from day to night. In my opinion she only keeps "swinging" for dramatic effect for the sake of a piece of film...thats why at night time the shot remains the same at the angle its does so you can see that shes still "swinging".
>>
>>18516502
wind blows tree
tree branches move
shit dangling from tree branches also moves

tldr: you dumb
>>
>>18513890
>>18513880
wont work for me
>>
shes only 12??
>>
It seems to me that saying "it's not real" is one way to defend against one's own reflex for sympathetic emotion, at the very least.
>>
>>18516455
That death is real as fuck. It's so precise in the body movements.
>>
>>18516634
It's easier to pretend bad things don't happen then to deal with them.
>>
>>18516520
gotta be logged into g+
>>
File: 30a[1].jpg (59KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
30a[1].jpg
59KB, 600x450px
>>18513630
>>
>>18516502
The other anon is right. If you hang a tire swing from a tree, it'll move because the tree is moving. The same is for her body. She swings very slowly, just twisting here and there.
>>
>>18516662
Maybe if there were cuts that we don't notice? But I watched it twice, looking for anything that might scream "edited" but I seriously can't. I hope it's fake simply for the sake of this girl not thinking suicide is the only way.
>>
i dont think it's fake in the slightest.

that being said, its weird when she lifts her arms up around https://youtu.be/xadphgdn8s0?t=21m33s

did she hang herself or choke to death?
>>
>>18516852
Nah man if you turn up the audio you can hear that little rasping and gagging sound people make when they're being strangled. That shit is real no little shit head would think of putting that in.
>>
>>18516860
Short drop hanging often results in strangulation instead of the snapping of the neck.
>>
>faked
http://www.gammagefh.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=4057520&fh_id=10605
Not really sure why anyone would try to fake this to begin with.

>>18516879
It's creepy and therefore /x/ material. Better to give some new life with something unusual like this than let /x/ rot with the same old five threads
>>
>>18516885
>Short drop hanging often results in strangulation instead of the snapping of the neck.
yeah that would explain why she reached up and grabbed her neck.

choking is rough. i tried hanging myself, and managed to snap the rope because choking is painful
>>
>>18516896
I just wish it was, desu. Kid didn't need to go out that way.
>>
>>18513582
It was on fox 5 atlanta news tonight. They were interviewing the chief of police of Polk county. Whole story was basically about how a ton of people saw it and contacted the police department saying it should be taken down, and the chief basically saying he can't because once something is out on the net its practically impossible to make disappear.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/228577985-story
>>
>>18513897
What if I feel nothing all the time, even after seeing stuff like this?
>>
>>18517017
Yeah, exactly. It makes me sad to see this but also kinda makes me sad to see idiots on /x/ trying to "debunk" it.
>>
File: bones.jpg (64KB, 960x800px) Image search: [Google]
bones.jpg
64KB, 960x800px
http://www.northwestgeorgianews.com/eedition_sj/page-a/page_8fe57a01-e012-53a5-83cb-c65c7aead409.html

>Local papers covering the funeral
>>
File: kdn 2.png (354KB, 479x479px) Image search: [Google]
kdn 2.png
354KB, 479x479px
https://clyp.it/j14mmnkm#

About how ashamed should I be for making this?
>>
>>18516896
What people are overlooking is an implicaton of third party involvement. So why are the police investigating why is it so cinematic etc

I think this is more those weird I grow more and more and father videos that are prompting questionsthan anything else.

I suspect it's more the time of year (it goes dark quickly aroumd now) andthat there's likely a suicide site involved that have sparked the above.
>>
>>18513745
Do tell what you've done about it yourself. Oh wait, you haven't done diddly fuck all to help those people either, have you you gigantic fuckin hypocrite? Amazing how everyone guilty of being cold and unfeeling and unhelpful is wrong for it EXCEPT for you. No doubt your "not giving a fuck" is justified but nobody else's is. That's always how it goes with faggots like you isn't it?
>>
>>18513630
Hello liberal
>>
>>18516896
>Not really sure why anyone would try to fake this to begin with.
Any number of reasons. Remember when there was an uproar about this mentally challenged YouTube celebrity who was supposedly kidnapped and he kept making videos the whole time? Everyone was flipping their shit about it until Adult Swim revealed that it was a work of fiction made by one of their producers? People had no idea why anyone would go to that lengths to produce a work of fiction like that and yet clearly someone had done exactly that. I think a lot of people are starting to realize that with modern technology the line between reality and "art" can become quite blurry, and it's natural to want to push those new boundaries and see just how much they can blur that line. Especially in dark or morbid settings like this situation and the AS production.
>>
>>18513745
Thank God not everyone here is shit these days I've been beginning to worry.
>>
>>18517263
Hahahaha
Mfw he didn't even say he would have helped he just called people out, and rightfully so

Go back to tumblr, you're stupid and belong there.
>>
yes it was real. she took the final redpill
>>
>>18517279
Ok. He's still a hypocrite for calling people out on not doing enough to help others when he doesn't do it himself. That really doesn't invalidate my point in any way. Not surprised you're too stupid to comprehend that and just blindly defending a fellow teenage edgelord though.
>>
>>18517279
I'm one of the suffering in need of help
>>
>>18513781
You're retarded if you can't be tell who someone is from basic information, i called profiling
>>
>>18513891
You have a guilty conscious because you only help people who suffered like you because you're just as selfish as the rest.
>>
>>18517263
I don't care that she's dead except that Ii can empathize with the situation because I''ve been in the ER for this before. Your fake caring is disgusting.
>>
Suicide is cringe worthy
>>
>>18517297
>I don't cere that she'd dead except that I care she's dead
>my caring is totally real and yours is totally fake even though I don't have the slightest idea of the type of person you are or how you feel about anything
So you're exactly the teenage edgelord I accused you of being, who is the only person in existence who isn't guilty of "fake caring" despite the fact that you don't do any more shit for those people than the people you accuse of being guilty of fake caring.

Thanks for clearing that up for me, now that I know I'm right I can laugh at you for being exactly the idiotic hypocrite I had you pegged for.
>>
>>18517301
Your existence is cringe because you're incapable of self awareness
>>
>>18517309
I never said I cared about her beyond empathy with her situation you retarded normie. I'm 20 years old and not a teenager. Sad you have to resort to ad hominem to protect your shitty feelings. I hope you kill yourself just like this girl.
>>
>>18517286
It is not hypocritical to call someone out on doing some you don't believe anyone should do.

Did you get that? I wrote it simply.

Also lol teenage edge lord.

Once again, return to your toilet.

Girl did or didn't kill herself. Fascinating. I agree it's stupid to care after the fact if you dis not care before it. It is not stupid to care or not to care before the fact. Doesn't matter at all, just don't get sad and feel bad for the fun of it. Too many people these days look for reasons to be sad instead of actually trying to prevent it in the first place. So stupid and very annoying and childish.
>>
>>18517313
>never said I cared beyond empathy
>beyond empathy
That means you do fucking care to some degree you dipshit, you just admitted it yourself. And even then, you're an edgelord faggot for thinking you're the only person capable of genuine empathy or emotions and all the rest of us are just "faking it" despite you acting exactly how you accuse us of acting. The fact that you can't understand your own massive hypocrisy is a dead giveaway that you're exactly the hypocritical edgelord I accused you of being.
>>
>>18517325
h-ha i said edgy! do i fit in!
>>
Jesus, this is some fucked up shit. I hope it blows up. The family obviously doesn't want that because it's their fault she killed herself. I hope she gets the payback she deserves. I might do it myself.
>>
>>18513630
>people wont and will never fake shit for the sole purpose of internet fame/going viral
>>
people who suicide deserve every bad thing that happened to them, i hate them. i really, really hate people who suicide and i have no sympathy for them. bunch of self obsessed ego freaks, get over yourself you sad cunt.
>>
>>18517124
>>18517124
>makes me sad to see idiots on /x/ trying to "debunk" it.

They're not idiots, they are just afraid.
>>
>>18517431
>Not idiots
>afraid

Pick one lol.
>>
>>18517063
Then you need to sharpen your katana, don your trench-coat and fedora and look for more things to not give a shit about.
>>
none of the links are working for me the account is terminated can somebody reupload
>>
>>18517589

http://thegutta.com/2017/01/disturbing-12-year-old-girl-live-streams-suicide-boy-can-hear-mom-calling-end-raw-video/

Happens about 4 minutes in.
>>
>>18517290
please tell us more
>>
>>18517420
so edgy
>>
Watched the whole thing before it was taken down. It actually creeped me out, there was something brutally haunting about it. I didn't need to carry her sadness with me. Poor girl.
>>
>>18516896
>February 20th, 2004
She is just a day younger than one of my siblings. Kinda puts it into perspective how young she was
>>
>>18517044

Impossible to make disappear but it can be made obscure by ignoring its existence and letting the trend pass instead of fighting it. Fighting it only increases exposure and the closest they will ever get to getting the video taken down completely is obscurity and that will only come with time.
>>
>>18516391

It said they were investigating allegations that she livestreamed it. I think that's what that anon is referring to. How could they have not drawn the conclusion that she DID livestream it by now? But I guess the police chief confirmed she did by appearing on the Atlanta news report.
>>
>>18517200
what's the ambient music from?
>>
>>18513745
I actually do. But I'm in my 30s and beyond giving a fuck anymore what some dumbass kids think of me.

If I see someone hurting, especially someone significantly younger and vulnerable, I go out of my way to help them. I'm female, so hopefully it never comes across as creepy.
>>
>>18514185
it's real faggot
>>
>Tfw your name is Luke

All shitposting aside, it was pretty tragic. I thought she was gonna be some attention whore the way she posted it on facebook live, but her speech at the beginning just showed a scared little girl. I mean, girls have done some pretty fucked up things to me at that age, wish someone could've told her that being 12 is supposed to suck ass and to just let go. I kinda sympathize with the girl, luckily I never acted on it and 7 years later I turned out fine ( Although I'm a heavy pot smoker)

I live a couple hours away from GA, I might go visit the sight she did killed herself at and see if I can get her to pass over. I'll def make a thread about it if I do!
>>
>>18513603
>>18513607
>>18513880
>>18516520
>>18517589
https://nakeddeparture.com/2017/01/03/katelyn-nichole-davis-live-stream-suicide/
>>
>>18519586
>I might go visit the sight she did killed herself at and see if I can get her to pass over.
wtf?
>>
>>18519641
Ghost hunting. They say if your death is traumatizing/self inflicted it's difficult to pass over because you still have shit to do here. I've never seen a ghost before but I think it'd be fun to get a few friends and try it. One time we went to our local cemetary at night time and saw jack fucking shit.
>>
>>18515891
kill urself faggot
>>
File: IMG-20170109-WA0000.jpg (51KB, 640x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170109-WA0000.jpg
51KB, 640x619px
>>18515983

Mediterrenean people and Arabs confirmed for ubermensch
>>
We have to get the full 42 minute video of the livestream for posterity reasons. I wouldn't want this video ending up in a Lost Media thread.
>>
File: d1473891459652s_-_Copy_2.jpg (8KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
d1473891459652s_-_Copy_2.jpg
8KB, 125x125px
>>18520093
https://u.nya.is/ritagt.mp4
>>
>>18517295
Unlike you at least he does something you massive faggot.
>>
no credible news sources eh

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4111988/Katelyn-Nicole-Davis-12-livestreamed-committing-suicide-cops-t-stop-video-shared-online.html
>>
File: dsfs.jpg (173KB, 1165x523px) Image search: [Google]
dsfs.jpg
173KB, 1165x523px
i've been collecting shit about it, if you want a dump of the images lemme know
>>
>>18520155
yessssss
>>
>>18520155
dump the death memes senpai, this whole thing kinda gives me ghost boner

im sorry
>>
File: 1_f (1).jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1_f (1).jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
her house
>>
>>18520169
that looks like a house where molestation takes place
>>
File: 1_f (2).jpg (115KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1_f (2).jpg
115KB, 1600x900px
her house on google maps in relation to the angle she shot the beginning of the livestream from
>>
>>18520169
keep going pls
>>
>>18520170
well, definitely a toxic environment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNK96CrHb8o

part 2 is on the channel

image is inside of house
>>
File: 1 rant aunty.jpg (73KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
1 rant aunty.jpg
73KB, 480x800px
her mom's sister talking about katelyn 1/3
>>
File: 2 rant aunty.jpg (78KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
2 rant aunty.jpg
78KB, 480x800px
2/3
>>
>>18520181
She did seem very mature and intelligent, her look I mean. I didn't even watch the talking parts of the vid
>>
File: 3 rant aunty.jpg (80KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
3 rant aunty.jpg
80KB, 480x800px
3/3
>>
>>18520183
yeah she is pretty intelligent, i'll get you a comparison of her mum's writing vs. hers, 1 sec
>>
>>18520189
ty. lurking for ghost memes
>>
File: comparison.jpg (168KB, 1137x366px) Image search: [Google]
comparison.jpg
168KB, 1137x366px
sorry the blue is from a convo i pasted into messenger, i can't remember where i found the post, prob from 4chan
>>
File: diary 1 of 5.png (263KB, 956x659px) Image search: [Google]
diary 1 of 5.png
263KB, 956x659px
her online blog under the pseudonym of dolly
1/5
>>
File: diary 2 of 5.png (160KB, 1033x602px) Image search: [Google]
diary 2 of 5.png
160KB, 1033x602px
2/5
>>
File: diary 3 of 5.png (320KB, 1023x597px) Image search: [Google]
diary 3 of 5.png
320KB, 1023x597px
3/5
>>
>>18520202
oh god
it's gettin spook
>>
File: diary 4 of 5.png (233KB, 952x616px) Image search: [Google]
diary 4 of 5.png
233KB, 952x616px
4/5
>>
>>18520207

I believe this part, but the whole thing seems like she's lowkey gone completely insane.
>>
File: diary 5 of 5.png (221KB, 1018x624px) Image search: [Google]
diary 5 of 5.png
221KB, 1018x624px
5/5
>>
>>18520211
okay NOW its depressing.
>>
>>18520215
If she is being molested, then the chance of her literally going insane is pretty high. Shitty as fuck if it happened to her. Wish she got help before this.
>>
File: luke callahan.png (336KB, 895x367px) Image search: [Google]
luke callahan.png
336KB, 895x367px
supposedly the 'luke' she refers to, don't quote me though
>>
>>18520216
okay now it has become depressing in actuality.
>>
>>18520220
Well, he looks like your typical annoying teen at least.
>>
more online comments
>>
File: fkfofo.png (22KB, 803x340px) Image search: [Google]
fkfofo.png
22KB, 803x340px
i tried finding this but no luck, maybe y'all can do better
>>
>>18520219
Yeah but now she can be our pet ghost

>>18520220
I missed where she mentioned a Luke? Only a Ben?
>>
>>18513582
Psychopath here. I'm numb to this sort of thing and therefore have no emotional sway to bring me onto one side or the other. Watched the whole video and it didn't affect my mood in the slightest.

It's real, and here's why I think so, just purely from watching it:

First of all, you can tell how botched and amateur this really is when it happens, which I think lends to the credibility. Obviously if you're hanging yourself you want to give yourself a long fall so that your neck snaps. She did not, and thus was not hanged so much as she choked to death. I was rather surprised when it got to the point where she was going for it, because I assumed she would have given herself a longer drop, and when we saw she didn't, I looked for signs of strangulation, which she gave plenty of - squirming, twitching, little throat noises, sort of reaching up to stop the choking. I sincerely doubt that a 12-year-old kid, a girl especially, would know to do most of this beforehand. This whole thing just reeks of the rashness of a kid who did a quick google search on how to make a noose.

The only thing that really makes this seem fake in the slightest is the mother calling for her towards the end.
>>
>>18520230
she says luke first, then ben i think, what's curious is in the argument videos, her mum mentions something about her boyfriend being a psycho and says like "how do you know he's killed people?" and then the references to ben drowned, i was wondering if maybe she had been catfished by someone roleplaying as ben drowned lmao
>>
>>18520216
I think this lends to the amateur thing I was talking about. She obviously did not know what she was doing, otherwise she'd have made it a very long fall.
>>
>>18520236
Uh is that old as fuck dude her boyfriend then? Fuck dude.

Maybe that was his online handle and he got her into that weird psychotic way of thinking. Obviously the abuse is the source, but the weird kind of dark abstract language she uses, I was wondering where she got it.
>>
File: her mums profile intro.png (252KB, 871x540px) Image search: [Google]
her mums profile intro.png
252KB, 871x540px
her mum's fb, i capped this just cause of the intro
>>
>>18520224
This kinda explains why the mother would be calling for her at the end, or whomever that was.
>>
>>18520232
>Obviously if you're hanging yourself you want to give yourself a long fall so that your neck snaps.

There are many, many cases where people killing themselves don't break their necks. They simply suffocate. A lot of people, and this is a kid, don't understand the need for height for a quick death. So I mean, like you said, it is really amateur and she literally is a child. I'm surprised she didn't go out a different way though, something possibly less painful? But even then, in previous posts she had mentioned her step-father telling her to hang herself.

I think the mother calling for her makes sense, because if we watch the time, it gets darker and darker. Her kid is 12, and she probably last saw her outside. For all she knows, she could have been grabbed, you know? So you'd call for your kid when it gets dark out.
>>
>>18520224
oh god I missed this one. fug desu.

she deserves a fun afterlife as our mascot
>>
>>18520246
>Her kid is 12, and she probably last saw her outside. For all she knows, she could have been grabbed, you know? So you'd call for your kid when it gets dark out.

This is a good point, it's just very alien to me. I don't recall ever having my parents calling for me as a kid. But like I said, I think it's real.
>>
>>18520242
There are loads of bad people out there, which we all know, but even if this mom is shitty (if she was telling the truth, we all know as teens we made things seem worse with little white lies) that still having your 12 year old kid out in the dark is a pretty scary thing if you aren't sure where they are.
>>
>>18520252
Yeah.. my mom wasn't the greatest at being a mom so this kinda strikes me as weird. Now that I give it a bit more thought it makes sense.
>>
>>18520251
I was agreeing and trying to help explain a little more. When I was a kid, my parents didn't care how dark it was as long as I came home by a set time, but nowadays, parents are way more protective and I can't blame them too much with how easy it is to grab a kid, you know?
>>
File: tree.png (1MB, 1007x670px) Image search: [Google]
tree.png
1MB, 1007x670px
>>18520242
pretty sure that was her mother, i tried finding the tree that she did it in in relation to the location of the house cause it looks pretty close, but in the video it skips and the camera is suddenly facing the tree which is annoying, but i thought maybe this was it
>>
>>18520260
If we could get to see the view from the pool we'd be able to find it I think. And thanks for posting all this. I was skeptical at first, but the more we see, the more I think it isn't an art project, which... is disappointing to me. She was young and makes me think of my nephews.
>>
>>18520263
i thought i'd post because it annoyed me that people were discussing that it was fake rather than discussing how fucking sad and creepy it all is

i bet her mum was caring... just a dysfunctional living situation... bunch of kids in the house screaming their god damn heads off, her mum is apparently spending a lot of money on pills and she doesn't work, and here's this intelligent 12/13 yr old girl who is stuck in the middle of it hating herself
>>
>>18520273
>girl
>intelligent

KEK

yeah but all kidding aside, it seems like it just got to her; maybe something bigger than usual happened and set her over the edge?
>>
File: piece by pieceew.png (102KB, 1305x428px) Image search: [Google]
piece by pieceew.png
102KB, 1305x428px
lastly, i'll post a few links relevant to this

youtube com/channel/UCUILVwPW4k5sQzaGIBLGlhA

youtube com/watch?v=se45bLuz2N8&t=2s

google com/maps/@34.0770954,-85.1601524,269a,20y,335.82h,4.19t/data=!3m1!1e3

facebook com/katelyn.davis.9406?lst=100008142342871%3A100004974483188%3A1484226850
her fb

facebook com/blondie001986?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab
her mum

merry christmas. don't hang yourself, by the way if anyone can find the video of her singing "piece by piece" i'll literally pay you via paypal
>>
>>18520204
Really nigger, Ben Drowned? That's the zelda creepypasta bullshit.
>>
found some more juice
>>
>>
File: anthony lee rogers.png (256KB, 1169x645px) Image search: [Google]
anthony lee rogers.png
256KB, 1169x645px
the man she claimed tried to rape her
>>
https://youtu.be/8Wt6_qTuUCA?t=48m5s

"so... who was your boyfriend?"

"his name was luke"

"how do you know he killed somebody?"

"last night his sister got raped. he took her to the hospital. he found the guy who raped her. he killed him and then he sent me a picture of him dead"

the rabbit hole is deep
>>
Looked pretty real to me when I watched it days ago...
>>
>>18520577
crawling in my skin.
>>
>>18520577
>Chads and Staceys
>>
>>18519382
It's healing Song of Majora's mask played in reverse, which is linked with the Ben Drowned Creepypasta.

According to her diaries, the first believed that she had found and was able to contact the "real" Ben Drowned, and found him a few weeks before killing herself
>>
File: i-know-that-feel.jpg (22KB, 600x553px) Image search: [Google]
i-know-that-feel.jpg
22KB, 600x553px
>>18513745
I agree with you. People aren't that good. I may not have lived thst long but I can assure that no one truly cares. Hell I don't really care for this girl honestly, only a teeny bit. However I know I'm not perfect like the others. I at least do try to help people, but nowadays I'm beginning to doubt the purpose in the long run.
>>
File: 1426206884876.png (637KB, 1084x769px) Image search: [Google]
1426206884876.png
637KB, 1084x769px
This autistic wreck of a thread should be jettisoned ASAP!
>>
/b/ tier thread
>>
Give me a reason to care.
>>
She killed her self on facebook live i think
>>
>>18517200
Good stuff
>>
>>18519629
This chick choked to death agonizingly, someone needs to do a campaign for proper suicide techniques for teens so they don't go out like this.
>>
>>18520232
>Psychopath here

Codeword for: "Autismal fedora LARPer with empathy issues here, give me a wedgie and shove me into a locker because I've been itching for one ever since I left high school(last year)"
>>
>>18520239
I wouldn't be surprised if he really was, abused girls develop all sorts of fucked-up psychosexual issues and I see a lot of them go for dudes who are much older.
>>
>>18519586
>>18519669
So you're just gonna roll up in the families back yard in what appears to be a trailer park? Good luck doing that without getting a gun shoved in your face.
>>
>>18521217
You can ask respectfully.
>>
>>18521222
Edgy x-tard and their crew visiting a grieving pillbilly and asking if they can visit the tree where their daughter hung herself in order to help the "ghost/spirit" move on.

Yeah that'll go well.
>>
File: IMG_0462.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0462.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>18520220
Just did some lurking on his profile, this guy is a cringe machine. Just the fact that he has the same first name as me makes me want to put a bullet in my head.
>>
>>18521208
haha nice
>>
>>18521217
>>18521264

I'm not worried about it, I've been to trailer parks before. And I'm strapped more often than not. It didn't even look like a trailer park in the video. I mean, it's not like we got anything else to do after uni this summer. It'd be a fun road trip.
>>
>>18521292
Ok? The fuck?
>>
>>18521292

Can you just fuck off back to /pol/? This isn't the board for your mra cringefest

>>18521270
Seems like a normal-ish trailer park teen to me. Somehow her pining over this kid is sadder than the Ben Drowned fixation, though...maybe because it's more relatable that she would be pushed over the edge by some dumbass peer.
>>
>>18521298
>>18521306
Men disgust me. I’m a lesbian and I’m sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my tits. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another woman to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a woman just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better.’

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a man. Actually, I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this asshole guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me and ordering me to get him a fucking coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately, I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.
>>
>>18521292
>>18521298
Nu-male white knight or another shaking feminist? Looks like a girls typing they put a lot of unnecessary grammar and capitalisation in.
>>
>>18521315
Tits or gtfo.
>>
File: justaccept.png (64KB, 624x628px) Image search: [Google]
justaccept.png
64KB, 624x628px
>>18521323
>>
>>18521323
>tfw femanon
>tfw every time someone knows my gender on this site ignores me until i deliver tits
>tfw im never taken seriously and receiving de hits from a bunch of men whom are mad with the opossite gender.
>tfw i never did anything to you
>tfw i have to hide my gender at any cost if i want to interact with you
4chan a site for free-speech? I don't think so, everybody here is taking advantage of the anonymity of the site to act like an edgy bully, everyone who doesn't enjoy gore, animal cruelty, pointless raids or being a general asshole are attacked because they're not "behaving" like a "4chaner".
and4 "tits or gtfo attention whore"
ANDB5 "If you don't want us to bash you about your gender, dont say it"
Here is a list of some of the threads that i can't participate because it requires the implicit identification of the general characteristics about the poster:
1.- Greentext threads (Can't say i do girly or i acted like a girl)
2.-Beg threads (Where they demand the email or linking and online profile with info)
3.-"At your worst, at your best, in your future" threads and every thread alike.
You guys are really hideous sometimes you know
>>
>>18521338
Hideous guys need love too.
>>
>>18521334
Using a grand total of 6 words is falling for the bait. Ok guy.
>>
>>18521306
Yea it really is. Being 12 blows ass enough, but coupled with her environment I'm surprised she didn't go on a killing spree. I've had some girls do shitty things to me at that age and not gonna lie it kind of warped my thinking a little bit. But I knew it was just petty teenage shit and I'd grow out of it eventually.

I'm shocked that no one called CPS.
>>
>>18521338
cunt or get out
>>
>>18521338

Sam Hyde is that you?!

Vote Trump!

;^}
>>
>>18520232

Oh my a real psychopath! Fuck off with those oh so cool labels that only you've given yourself and no one else has, least of all someone in a position to diagnose psychopathy. Fucking faggot.
>>
>>18521338
Just show us your tits and you can do any and all of that.
>>
>>18520545

This kind of asinine shit is something a 12 year old shouldn't be involved in. Call me prude but I wouldn't let my imaginary kid get involved in things like death and shit that a kid shouldn't be interested in. I realize depressed kids tend to gravitate towards emo subculture because it gives them a sense of identity that they are somewhat lacking at a young age but to be balls deep in emo talk, suicide talk, talk about death is not good for a developing mind that may or may not already have psychological problems floating around.

If suicide and death wasn't glamorized in whatever she was looking at online, I wonder if she would have done it.

Bottom line is take care of your fucking children which the mother had failed to do on multiple levels.
>>
>>18513815
I thought new places generally don't report names of uderage victims.
>>
>>18521490
parents prerogative
>>
>>18520545
That was hard to listen to...
>>
File: 4axSCbF.png (139KB, 931x820px) Image search: [Google]
4axSCbF.png
139KB, 931x820px
>Luke
>Molestation
>ben drowned???
Alright can sometimes Redpill me about this?
>>
>>18521608
Someone*
>>
File: giphy.gif (21KB, 455x364px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
21KB, 455x364px
>>18521579
god DAMN what she was wearing in the first bit
>>
>>18521617
YEAH I CANT REALLY MERCY HER FOR THAT ONE. I'm a girl, i like women, so i dont get the whole "o u pedo fuk, u" shame. But even though she was as sweet as can be she was a little oblivious there to her titties out, SHIt. Im 20 years old and her fuckin tits are bigger than mine.
>>
>>18521617
But at the same time that shit was so so ridiculously sad.
The more i learn about her the more i realize why she did what she did and how it all made sense. She had no guidance in her life, of course she killed herself. It makes sympathetic sense to me now.
>>
Guys another thing

She believed in some weird shit. Think any of us could contact her in any way and give our regards? I kinda wish i could. I wish i knew her through social media or something.. Shit...
>>
>>18521338
A reminder, 韦恩兰布赖特 around him is a liar with parasitic display, especially the elderly. IP address Wayne Lanbulaite five months behind before God for kicking monstercock Wayne Lanbulaite eliminate hair. Has been leased Wayne Lanbulaite more than $ 1,000 nutmeg his failed attempt to make their Wayne Lanbulaite straighten horizons. Everyone came to study Islam and 韦恩兰布赖特 in the end. Wayne Lanbulaite there is no conscience, no future, no loyalty, no skills, no dazzling light. Behind coach Wayne is Lanbulaite memo vegetarian financial and harassment devastating 20S 韦恩兰布赖特 stretch. Wayne Lanbulaite can fool people offer tens of thousands of dollars for delivery may be carried out by Indian outsourcing project in one pill technology illiterate. In 韦恩兰布赖特 hand, even nothing can be done. Wayne Lanbulaite is desired particle efficiency and narcissistic unique promotions, willing to maintain and Wayne Lanbulaite mafia is more than a few months to indulge in ASCII art behind, methhead alcohol and blessings of homosexual debauchery Wayne Lanbulaite period, including seeking Hammamet using steroids engineer known as screen sick "BAMS Grand Slam." However, do not units, Wayne Lanbulaite exactly forgive all ear so that he is not gay.
>>
so is there a working vid of her ending it still up?
>>
>>18522092
Yeah on bestgore.
>>
I don't want to watch the video, I keep getting the feeling that something bad will happen if I watch it.
>>
>>18522157
Just the strange obsession to know more information and extreme sadness once you do look into it. The suicide is the half of it. In another livestream, (in this thread actually posted) she also shows her big ass hole in her room and the leaky pipes

Talks about her boyfriend killing someone

Tells her mom to get off pills

About how she got molested

Fucking no wonder she couldnt handle her life. She had no guidance and her parental state was a joke.
>>
http://thegutta.com/2017/01/disturbing-12-year-old-girl-live-streams-suicide-boy-can-hear-mom-calling-end-raw-video/

here
>>
>>18522164
It's definitely really sad. I have a weirdly strong sense of sympathy for this 12 year old girl, forced to be a mother to her small siblings in those shit conditions because of a neglectent parent, already thrust into that responsibility so early, turned to all this emo shit cus shes been molested, then ends it. Breaks my heart.
>>
>>18522200
Dubs of truth my friend. When her mom called her name at the end, I felt horrible.
>>
>>18522200
Yeah, I feel so much sadness for her because from what you said about having to raise her two kids, everything she argued was in her defence and A GOOD defence at that. She proves a point that her mom is a piece of shit to her and i was so sad when there was a time in the video where she states "this is first time I've eaten today, i gave the rest of the chicken noodle soup to my younger siblings because they were hungry and i care about them more" ; something along those lines. I mean nobody is an angel but she seemed like she sacrificed quite a few things in her life for the unstable environment around her just to help hold it together while her mom was out selling pills or whatever illegal thing katelyn said she was doing while she was gone all day.. The saddest thing about the entire story and situation is she isn't the only one who's so young, and lives in such wreckage. :/
>>
>>18521230
Why did you even reply to this guy.. go get fucked you walking flesh pocket
>>
>>18521315
Lmao
Nice bait that should rile up some neck beards famalam
>>
>>18520260

I don't think that's the tree, if you watch the video its apparent that cars are moving past the phone at speed. The engines seem close as fuck to the phone. It had to be one of them trees that are along the highway type road that intersects with Dunn road and runs perpendicular to Dunn road. There's a line of trees along that road (old fish road I think it's called?) and if she put the phones camera facing the tree, the phone would be close to the highway and would pick up cars moving close to the phone and passing it as evidenced by audio on the video. Plus the view from that angle would show the pool, trailer, and other shit behind the tree that you see in the video.

This means she did it right in plain view to any drivers driving along old fishing road. I wonder if any drivers saw her and freaked out.
>>
>>18520260
That'd be the tree i bet, because look at the video then look at the tree:(>>18522401
>>
>>18522401
I kind of doubt any drivers would notice or care. She did it sometime around dusk, it looks like, and given the tree she chose... well, most people aren't going to be paying that much attention to the trees they're passing or they just won't think about what they saw until they hear about it in the news later on.

I'd normally be optimistic in saying that the video is the real deal, given her body's reactions to the botched hanging, but the lack of news coverage is what does it in for me.

If somebody can find me one obituary or news article about her, then I'd be willing to believe.
>>
>>18522559
Someone had a link to the obituary on /b/, I didn't save it though.
>>
Have the pedophiles of /x/ found a new girl to obsess over?
>>
>>18513745
well to be fair, all those school shooters were doing so in a fit of virgin rage, she however wasn't a virgin.
>>
>>18522559
It's real more than damn likely I mean. Her family was fucked up, I can agree with you that it's a little strange there's no police report available. At the same time it's all trying to be put under control because the video was EVERYWHERE before 2 days ago. I don't think the video should be anywhere but appropriate sites like Best gore anyhow, considering my little brother is 13. Kids don't need to see that shit :l but I'm sure the more time goes by, the more information will be released unless the family says no.
>>
>>18522601
Obsessing? I mean, we're just more in depth for information really and discussing why this girl did what she did. It's hard not to be nosy. We're human
>>
>>18522617
There is a difference between 'nosy' and 'stalkerish', pedo.
>>
>>18522526

The trees look similar but I still disagree. The tree she hung on doesn't appear to be that close to any structure. The background of the video includes her house to the left of the frame, not going across the landscape but stretching back. You also see the pool to the right of the trailer and behind the trailer and pool, the other stuff.

In the foreground is the tree and in front of the tree, her phone. In the video she goes back into the house and moves around behind the tree.

Look on google maps. The only options are the trees that line up on old fishing creek road. Plus the sound of cars going at least 40 mph behind the phone. The only way that could be is if old fishing creek road was behind the phone. Dunn road is a smaller road where it's unlikely cars where traveling that fast. Dunn road, In the video, is off camera and to the right of the tree she hangs herself on.

Also, the way she walks when she first starts filming, where you see the front door, etc would suggest this idea.

Idk why I bothered to look it up. I guess it isn't even important.
>>
>>18522624
I'm actually a young girl, 20. I simply find it overwhelmingly interesting because I battled feeling depressed as a kid too. So I'm just doing what everyone else is doing and sure I guess call it "stalking" in on what was happening in her life before the hanging, but it's not just x, it's probably a good portion of America considering it's a viral headline.
>>
>>18522635
>I'm actually a young girl, 20.

Is there any pedo stereotype you creepy fucking won't fulfill?
>>
>>18522634
Yeah yeah i see , but just

Where was tree.....
>>
>>18522638
Lmfaoooo you're such a cuck, get out with your close-minded attitude.
>>
>>18522642
What are you rambling about pedo? Have you been subjected to some experimental therapy and the drugs are fucking with your brain?
>>
>>18522651
How'd you know :(
>>
>>18522651
It's called "chemical castration"
>>
>>18522657
>>18522667
You would know.
>>
>>18522667
>>18522669
No I'm not the girl god dammit.
>>
>>18522673
HAHA
>>
>>18522673
Neither is he.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu6avxmGPKxp58sfOXCaYhg

Has anyone bothered to look through these? Or know where these came from?
>>
>>18522612
> Kids don't need to see that shit
To each their own, I was browsing gore sites well into my early tweens and I like to think I'm a well-functioning adult now that I'm in my mid twenties. Minus the whole "not phased by depraved shit" thing.

Builds character, or at least it makes you the go-to person if there's a mess of blood or shit to clean up.

And, honestly, I'm iffy on believing anything we've heard about her family until her death has been confirmed as anything but a hoax. Until that point, her family situation could be just as phony.
>>
>>18522711
The faint of hearted kids at least is what i meant :b I was too, browsing gore young. I feel like some kids, also applies to adults.. Hell anyone really.. Who can't necessarily handle it and watches it anyways because of curiosity would be struck by it ;-;
>>
test
>>
>>18522711
Seeing her house inside and out makes me feel like it's probably pretty genuine.. Shit i mean she had a huge ass hole in her room jeez. It'd be conspiracy as fuck to say "well it could've been put there before-hand" but i also understand its hard to know everything for ourselves if it was truly real or not. Just for the sake of how fucked it would be if it was fake, I'm hoping it was real or people are really taking shit way too far now over the internet ._. I wouldn't be surprised if someone is going to make a shaky cam movie "based on a true story" about her.
>>
>>18522727
... english, motherfucker, do you speak it?
>>
>>18522735
It's not hard to rent out or find properties to use for films, if somebody was dedicated enough (or, hell, if they were a film or art student) they could very easily make something like this.

If the idea that something like this can and would be faked online surprises/shocks you, then I'd like to officially welcome you to the internet. You're obviously new here.
>>
>>18522743
Yes did you just read what i said wrong
>>
>>18522749
https://youtu.be/8Wt6_qTuUCA?t=37m

>implying you can fake 3 hours streams that include extremely painful family arguments

I'm sorry anon, but this is far too real for me.
>>
>>18522749
It doesn't shock me, I'm just trying to keep an open mind that this isn't some hoax, although we'll never know of course. I'm sure the police would never admit to it after pronouncing her dead. You'd probably have to know her personally to know the truth. Anything is possible. ~
>>
>>18522762
I really want to know how all her livestreams got saved and documented. (I don't use livestream apps, or watch livestreams myself)
>>
>>18522762

We've seen many fakes come and go online. It's 2017. What does it take to make a convincing fake that people believe? Incredible dedication and something that sets it apart from other options online. If it lacks either of these, it fades into obscurity.

I think it's real. But there are aspects of it that could seem a bit "faked." For one, katelyn looks like she could actually be a lot older than 12. Or maybe I just have no idea what 12 year olds are like these days.

But still, it's probably real given the obituary and news reports and sheriff talking about it.
>>
>>18522559
Multiple news sources have been posted you fucking twit. In this very thread.
>>
>>18522711
please refute the legitimacy of everything on these, starting with how there's a facebook profile called 'katelyn nicole rogers' that says she's dead, and her account has been placed into a memorialized mode

thank you

facebook com/katelyn.davis.9406?lst=100008142342871%3A100004974483188%3A1484226850

facebook com/blondie001986?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab
>>
File: fdgdf.png (238KB, 482x504px) Image search: [Google]
fdgdf.png
238KB, 482x504px
>>18522749
they totally worked on posting random shit on two obscure facebook profiles for 3 years huh

your research skills suck by the way mister conspiracy
>>
also update, found a picture of the tree

>>18522634
>>18522526
>>
>>18523916
>just putting a trashbag over the body instead of cutting it down.
shaking my head,
>>
>>18519411
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>18523916
How?!?!
>>
Link to the video ?
>>
>>18520150
>Daily Mail
>''''''''Credible''''''''
>>
>>18523920
top fucking kek
>>
>>18514008

hey, he's helping kids. stop being a jerk. so what if it's with his dick, the point is he's helping.
>>
File: 1_f.jpg (50KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1_f.jpg
50KB, 960x720px
>>18521467
yeah i feel the same way, i think she had a glamourised view of death and that it would end all of her suffering, which is what most people believe in but it causes the suffering of people around you and... just look at this thread... let alone the comments on the youtube videos... a lot of people are affected emotionally by this single act of "releasing" her suffering

beyond that, i agree as well, her mother was pretty neglectful/ignorant of her daughter's emotional well being and was leading a selfish life of popping pills and such. just the state of their house makes it apparent that she didn't care, you know, with her daughter sleeping on a shitty mattress that was damp from leaky pipes

also found this
>>
>>18524234

No wonder she did it.
>>
>>18524234
How'd you find that?! Source?! I want to read the livefeed comments.
>>
>>18524265
got it from the description of this shitty video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q35NPRSAzU
>>
>>18524277
Shit it's all 404'd now. I miss everything poo. ;-;
>>
File: 1 article.jpg (80KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1 article.jpg
80KB, 540x960px
>>18524287
i missed the initial websites with her content too, working with what's left
>>
File: 2 article.jpg (82KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
2 article.jpg
82KB, 540x960px
2/4

reason i'm posting this is because there was action taken beforehand to try and resolve the abuse/neglect but too little too fucking late huh
>>
File: 3 article.jpg (72KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
3 article.jpg
72KB, 540x960px
3/4
>>
File: 4 article.jpg (63KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
4 article.jpg
63KB, 540x960px
4/4
>>
>>18524361
MAAAN, why didn't she just call child protection services and move in with one of her multiple family members who posted on Facebook talking about how great she was and sweet and perfect..I'm sure one of her other family members could at least temporarily take her in, not sure what would happen to her younger brother and sister.

Better yet .. WHY DIDNT HER FRIENDS CALL FOR HER. I would've. :s.
>>
Have respect for the dead and stop entertaining yourself with her death.
>>
>>18524423
Did she have any friends?
>>
File: 7td8as.jpg (928KB, 695x5000px) Image search: [Google]
7td8as.jpg
928KB, 695x5000px
>>18521338
It's justice for living on fucking easy mode lmao

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_differences_in_suicide

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norah_Vincent
>tries being a man
>breaks down
>"I really like being a woman. ... I like it more now because I think it's more of a privilege."

Scary that you haven't realized why, but I guess you just assume everyone is as nice to us as they are to you.
>>
>>18524517
Probably. I mean she had shitty boyfriends, and she was always live on facebook. I remember in the video she apologizes to someone... Lizzy? Idk. She apologized to a female name for not being strong enough. I get friends don't wanna throw other friends under the bus, but god damn, she needed it for her own good. Maybe the suicide could've been prevented.
>>
>>18524527
HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT PICTURE
>>
File: 1369065259448.jpg (414KB, 1672x691px) Image search: [Google]
1369065259448.jpg
414KB, 1672x691px
>>18524536
I too laugh at the absurdity of it all.
>>
File: 38f1c4a8e17747d98f1c6d72e64d8c47.png (442KB, 1151x868px) Image search: [Google]
38f1c4a8e17747d98f1c6d72e64d8c47.png
442KB, 1151x868px
her mother will get railed in court
>>
>>18520169

Wow, I can't believe that this is a picture of a home in America.
>>
>>18524582
Exactly. Few more statements and it's a wrap.
>>
>>18524527
you still voluntarily participate in the delusion of casting a large net and calling everything in it a fish.

You are also doing this thing where if a thing happens sometimes, you act like it happens every time. Or like you must entertain certain people.

Also, dont participate in beg threads. Just don't. Bad idea.

Try making greentext stories relatable by all. If you have to be a girl to enjoy it, its just a bad story. Make it slightly more abstract so the general ideas can be relatable. And judging from the greentext I see, it seems you just like to shit on guys, which makes sense as to why guys would not want to be nice to you.
>>
>>18521338
>>18524639
replied to wrong post.
>>
>>18524582
I hope she does. I have no sympathy for that bitch. I hope they throw the entire book at her. The only reason you should have kids is if you want to nurture another human being, this is so depressing. There's other kids out there living like this right now. Sad this girl lived like that for 12 years. What a failure on the police and social services end of things, absolutely abysmal. Hope to god this at least opened the door to get the other poor kids outta there, not that foster homes are peachy either.
>>
Yes OP.I have seen sevral news articles and the video. Why would it be fake? You think it's a Grifter maymay?
>>
>>18517420
Why? We didn't haven't a choice to live or be born. Some people literally feel like shit and live in shit. Some people say fuck it. It happens. It's life death etc.

Sure if you're a father or a mother with a strong relationship and energy. It can suck. She was young and already felt like life. The next year could have gone great for her. Or it could have just gotten worse. it's her body and soul.

I am against abortion though :)
>>
>>18524666
depends on the foster home.
two of my siblings went to one foster parent that was wonderful, and after over 10 years still they in contact with her.
>>
>>18524527
>being gay
>not in the mood for sex
what?
>>
Anyone live around the GA area she did who could possibly give a little insight?
>>
I lurked he rinstagram and stuff and watched like 45 seconds of video. I'm not going to bother. No tinto gore and sad shit. She was a pretty girl desu and had cool style( no pedo)

Although The fact of how the sun started to go down and mother calling at end seems interesting. I will pass. I have a daughter and do not need to watch a child end her life.

I'm guessing her parents banked a bit off gofundme or something?
>>
>>18520207
>gets berated by their abuser/molester about how they will never be smart enough for college on Christmas day

I'm depressed now poor kid, really hope the mom gets paraded through shit town for this
>>
>>18524527
Whoever made that is a bigger crybaby than the fattest manatee on Tumblr.

Why is it that every MRA is either a weak beta or an alpha con-artist? MRA could be legitimate, but this sissy self pity needs to stop.
>>
>>18513582
Remember people have sad lives !nd sometimes they just want someone to notice them.

Hell ever here on /x/ they bullied a tripfag into killing herself
>>
>>18520185
>Katelyn asked her mom to rent "Finding Dory" and she had watched it a couple times that day with her 2 younger siblings. She ate two hamburgers and when her mom told her that she was going to lay down for a nap, they exchanged "I love you"

Idgaf if anybody calls me a faggot but that part made me cry
>>
>>18513745
>None of you lift a finger for those suffering around you right now and you choose to ignore it or make it worse.
Are you literally shaking?
>>
>>18517124
>idiots
Anyone who takes a story that's posted on /x/ at face value is an idiot.
>>
File: 1482434049060.jpg (177KB, 852x581px) Image search: [Google]
1482434049060.jpg
177KB, 852x581px
Friendly reminder that there are a shitload of children living in situations just as bad or worse than hers all over the world. Friendly reminder that kids kill themselves all the time, but the difference is this girl did it on camera, streamed some of her interactions with her abusive family, blogged about what had happened to her, and had a general internet presence. Friendly reminder that the fact that this girl was American and Caucasian put her in the spotlight, while kids in similar situations from other countries who may/may not be white wouldn't get as much coverage, if any. Friendly reminder that it's a terrible world we live in.
>>
>>18526879

when you type the same two words for every sentence it downplays your ability to blast with facts and more so with redundancy.

Stop being a faggot and only say friendly reminder once.
>>
>>18519629
The bestgore ad really ties it all together.
>>
>>18522635
Does your name start with a C and end with an A?
>>
>>18521338
>>>dumblr for feminist free speech 101
>>
>>
>>18520536
A rapist if I've ever seen one
>>
>>18521338
Free speech also applies to people with different opinions than you. Go to another site if you desire a hugbox, where mean words arent allowed.
>>
>>18527033
Cecilia yes its me why ?
>>
>>18520530
How can people be this fucking stupid? You'd expect a six year old to type better than that.
>>
>>18527270
Never mind, senpai.
>>
>>18527033
Noo lol I wish cause it'd be awesome to bump into someone i know on x
>>
Guys
>>18525649
>>
>>18513630
Ohh THE SHILLS
>>
Wow that nigga Dallas was there from the start in every video. Might wanna hit him up for info.
>>
>>18515891
Dross is literally shit.
>>
>>18520207
Would anyone with detective skills greater than my own care to look into the identity of this piece of shit
>>
>>18520232
>Psychopath here
Go roll play in another thread bud
>>
>>18521315
>posting a feminist statement on the internet
Maybe if you stopped posting and started working you'd get that extra 10 cents, also you know the rules...
>>
>>18513612
I'm in J-school and one of the earliest things we're taught is that it isn't ethical to cover suicides except in very specific circumstances
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.