[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What determines your next life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

What choices in this life will affect your next one?
>>
>>18513308
Lovely
>>
>>18513308
the specific thoughts directly you die.

if someone points a gun at you, be careful.
>>
>>18514507
>if someone points a gun at you, be careful.
haha why?

God's redemption is literally outgunned by a single pistol?
>>
>>18513308
The frequency finds itself where it best fits. Those with ill intentions go to where the intentions are ill.
Those as light as a dove flock together because they are of a feather.
Those who settle and stay live in the grey, among the fey.
>>
File: download.png (8KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 251x201px
>>18514525
What about me, im not light or ill, but im not grey either?, do i go to limbo, will i become a ghost?
>>
>>18514528
I am afraid you are in the grey spectrum anon
We all limbo in here.
>>
>>18514528
the closer you are to truly neutral karma means that you go to the space between spaces. Like a dog or a cat. :3
>>
>>18514544
>>18514549
What is limbo, and fuck being an animal, its hard enough being human
>>
>>18514563
The grey afterlife. Where you feel the sun above you and the cold below. Where both the spirits of the damned call to you from beneath and yet the songs of Angels sing to you above. A place where there is no rhyme or reason. The chaos sphere, the junction of the multiverse, the dream world.
>>
>>18514572
Y-you mean keks domain?
>>
File: alien.png (153KB, 359x353px) Image search: [Google]
alien.png
153KB, 359x353px
>>
>>18514583
The one and only :D
Yes.
>>
>>18513308
What you desire, and what you deserve.

Bg 8.6 — Whatever state of being one remembers when he quits his body, O son of Kuntī, that state he will attain without fail.

At the time of death, your mind will be attracted to whatever it has been conditioned toward most frequently throughout life. However this is tempered by one's actions - their karma. A crazy cat lady may come back as a cat, but will it be a spoiled housecat of a multi-billionare, or a mangy, one-eyed stray in Bangalore?

A bit like buying a car. You go to the dealer with the mind to get an SUV, but instead of the Cadillac Escalade, you can only afford the Kia Sportage.
>>
>>18514609
This sometimes backfires though as the infinities sometimes grace us with spirits from a much more violent or powerful world.

>Hitler

Whos blind convictions often lead them to wander through the omniverse blindly, causing havoc wherever they rematerialize.
>>
File: marzz.jpg (298KB, 1110x854px) Image search: [Google]
marzz.jpg
298KB, 1110x854px
>>18513308
>What determines your next life?

Botching this life due to laziness, wants to respawn on new map
>>
>>18514517
"oh, shit!"
>>
>>18514641
Things can only "backfire" if there is an intended result. This material world serves no ulterior purpose. It isn't a educational journey for the soul. This realm is detention. A time-out for rebellious souls who wish to be God.
>>
>>18514744
And so here we are.
>>
>>18514744
You are one of those kids that doesn't know the value of detention. It is SUPPOSED to be a place of reflection and learning....

Perception is relative to standing point. Where I stand I am being educated. If you think like that you ARE one of the blind ones. An unfathomably powerful soul with no direction.
>>
>>18514833
>It is SUPPOSED to be a place of reflection and learning

The Gita disagrees with you.

> Bg 8.16 — From the highest planet in the material world down to the lowest, all are places of misery wherein repeated birth and death take place. But one who attains to My abode, O son of Kuntī, never takes birth again.

It is a concession. Much like detention is only needed for those who will not act properly. The only thing to learn is that this material condition will always leave the soul miserable.
>>
Too long for one post, but from the Bhagavatam:

> SB 5.14.1 — ...My dear King, a [merchant] is always interested in earning money. Sometimes he enters the forest to acquire some cheap commodities like wood and earth and sell them in the city at good prices. Similarly, the conditioned soul, being greedy, enters this material world for some material profit. Gradually he enters the deepest part of the forest, not really knowing how to get out...the pure soul becomes conditioned by the material atmosphere, which is created by the external energy under the control of Lord Viṣṇu. Thus the living entity comes under the control of the external energy, daivī māyā. Living independently and bewildered in the forest, he does not attain the association of devotees...engaged in the service of the Lord. Once in the bodily conception, he gets different types of bodies one after the other under the influence of material energy and impelled by the modes of material nature [sattva-, rajo-, and tamo-guṇa]. In this way the conditioned soul goes sometimes to the heavenly planets, sometimes to the earthly planets and sometimes to the lower planets and lower species. Thus he suffers continuously due to different types of bodies. These sufferings and pains are sometimes mixed. Sometimes they are very severe, and sometimes they are not. These bodily conditions are acquired due to the conditioned soul’s mental speculation. He uses his mind and five senses to acquire knowledge, and these bring about the different bodies and different conditions. Using the senses under the control of the external energy, māyā, the living entity suffers the miserable conditions of material existence. He is actually searching for relief, but he is generally baffled, although sometimes he is relieved after great difficulty. Struggling for existence in this way, he cannot get the shelter of pure devotees...

(Still needed condensing. Full text: https://www.vedabase.com/en/sb/5/14/1
>>
>>18514507
Nonsense dreamed up by some obscure sect somewhere.
>>
>>18514898
Who wrote this shit? Morissey? Fucking miserabilists never change, wanting to drag everyone down with them.
>>
Just do lots of drugs and have lots of sex. Things will work themselves out.
>>
>>18515904
i believe it was written by the dot indians (southern region of the subcontinent)
>>
>>18516105
The truth if I ever did see it.
>>
>>18516105
As an experienced mystic, meditator, and esotericist, I would only add to this, "while you can". Because if I were to list the things I miss from when I was younger, it would read
>1. Lots of drugs
>2. Lots of sex
>>
File: 1484054764466.jpg (55KB, 258x360px) Image search: [Google]
1484054764466.jpg
55KB, 258x360px
>>18514686
my sides hahhahahaahahahaaba
>>
>>18514549
>>18514572
Seems pretty great to me. Like how I wasn't really a teacher's pet in school, but they all still let me in on the what's-happenings of the school and other students. Same shit happened at my job with my bosses and a couple other situations. It's like I'm not invisible, but completely harmless to let see behind the curtain. I like living life on an "observation mode" kind of deal.
>>
>>18513308
Hold down, r,l□ when picking ng+.
>>
>>18513308
Just take a shitload of acid and fuck everything with a hole until you come down bruh what could possibly go wrong
>>
>>18519448

WITHIN REASON LIKE TAKE CARE OF YOUR BUSINESS BUT HAVE DO DRUGS AND HAVE SEX
>>
>>18518448
>what a dork
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.