[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was this a CIA operation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

was this a CIA operation?
>>
More like a massive retardation operation
>>
>>18513274
You would know.
>>
>OP doesn't get the answer he wants
>OP is upset when he realizes life isn't a cold war thriller
>>
File: datass.png (114KB, 461x271px) Image search: [Google]
datass.png
114KB, 461x271px
>>18513272
>>
The origin of the conspiracy theories about CIA involvement in the massacre is a 1987 propaganda piece published by the Soviets, so... probably not.
>>
>>18513495
what? that's ridiculous bullshit. look up Jim Jones' ties with the CIA. Programmed to Kill by David McGowan is a great place to start.

https://www.pdf-archive.com/2015/01/12/david-mcgowan-programmed-to-kill/
>>
Why do people think Jim Jones is bad? He did a good thing. He and his followers are the exact same thing as Christians in America. They are fucking stupid and believe in blatant lies and fiction. Let them live retarded lives, let them waste money, let them ponder on fake thoughts and prayers, wasting their precious lives on nonsense. If they want to kill themselves, let them! Stupid people have the right to be stupid, it is their freedom to do whatever they want with their lives.
>>
>>18513605
Except when you kill kids, because kids are innocent. Which they did. I suggest watching the audiotapes.
>>
>>18513272
Nigga das eboler
>>
>>18513631
>watching the audio tapes
>>
>>18513272
Why was Mark ((Lane)) a prime mover of their jump to Guyana, and what did he tell Jones that made him so disturbed the last few days before the massacre? What was Lane's career like before and after Jonestown?
>>
>>18513824
Wasn't it that he was pretty much bankrupt or something?

Also, you can email another koolaid cult Heaven's Gate still which I sort of find creepy. I believe the remaining lot are also self-mutilated (like eunuchs and such) but waiting for something or other.
>>
>>18513631
I usually prefer to listen to the videotapes.
>>
>>18513605
[Euphoria Intensifies]
>>
>>18513947
no jones moved there cause he paranoid the press was gonna expose him
>>
>>18513274
Kek
>>
>>18513274
>>18513984
Kek
>>
>>18513605
>Christians

They were literal marxists.
>>
Holy god this thread is cancer
>>
>>18513481
That's the best kek i've had in a few minutes, thank you.
>>
No this is how religons have started for thousands of years.
>>
>>18513272
No but your birth was
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.