[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Max Spiers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6993.jpg (75KB, 748x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6993.jpg
75KB, 748x421px
What info is known from the mysterious death of conspiracy theorist Max Spiers?

Found dead in Poland with black liquid oozing from his orifices after investigating black magick rings and a lifelong career of UFO research
>>
Anyone ?
>>
>>18513966
Wish I knew something of use. Sorry dude. It's sad actual real /x/ related events and threads always die and it's always role-playing and Tulpa and projection bull shit.
>>
His last interview was odd, he definitely seemed to be in a type of discord. I think he was definitely revealing occult elements in the govt
>>
He was murdered thats what happened, i would like to know something of relevance to the cause,but i dont
>>
>>18514005
I swear bro I'm a vampire alien from the future
>>
>>18515187
And I'm a firm believer of meme magick that can bend the dankness of reality
>>
>>18512680
Vomiting a black liquid is weird. Probs blood if true, it'll look thick and black sometimes if it's old. More usual coming out the bum but also sometimes happens with stomach ulcers and such.

All sorts of reasons for that, including stress. But the timing and speed is weird.
>>
File: Max Heartfelt.jpg (58KB, 673x1198px) Image search: [Google]
Max Heartfelt.jpg
58KB, 673x1198px
Bump
>>
>>18515206

Dry blood if it was black. He had been bleeding internally for a while, maybe?
>>
>>18516196
Yeah. It would have to have been real old. Would have hurt like a bitch too I should think.

Could be poison, allergies/side effects, cancer, stress or some kind of disorder. Does sound a bit odd.
>>
In his last Interview you can tell verbally we was on either an opiate of some sort or enough benzos to make him nod out. it happens 2 or 3 times and he startes slurring his words bad. So its more than likely just drugs
>>
>>18518683
I had a friend who was addicted to heroin, Max bad speach pattern and nodding like almost passing out are definitely opiate syndromes. Black blood was propably result of internal bleeding in stomach from uclers, which goes in hand with either alcoholism or/and drug use
>>
>>18518707
Same thing here. I did opiates for close to 11 years, heroin the last 3. Still on methdone will be for a while. But yah, for sure
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.