[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lets talk about mk ultra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

lets talk about mk ultra
>>
Imagine the last time you did acid, then imagine it if you were being tortured for the duration of your trip.
>>
>>18512465
>lets
Fine, OK OP post some links, some images, your opinion on the topic. Surely you aren't just going to post a retarded cartoon and then nothing else, that'd be a lazy ass move.
>>
>>18512473
is that what they did?
I heard it had something to do with mind control. LSD doesnt just make you obey suggestions, so whats up with that?
>>
My sister is a sleeper MK Ultra agent and I found her trigger phrase by accident one Christmas. Whenever she pissed me off I would get her to smash a vase in front of our parents or do pranks on the neighbors, it was really funny
>>
this place really is for normies. mk ultra is still active, ramped up.
>>
>>18512697
Advanced interrogation.
>>
>>18512473
This
>>
Source of most designer drugs, governing rules over many hospital administrative bodies

Take note of states which have and have not banned such "synthetic marijuana" such as K2
>>
>>18512465
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJltG0iR-dc

there is so much info in this vid, i want MOAR.
if anyone has any good youtube vids concerning mk ultra, psychic soldiers, gov't black projects, please dump in this thread!

also, does anyone see a connection between mk and psych wards
>>
>>18512697
They tried using LSD to break the psyche of people, de facto controlling them after that
>>
Government literally means mind control. Look it up. Privatization literally means" to rob". Both derived from latin, the most satanic language of all
>>
>>18514135
I think they would like to believe so, but I doubt for example that shit like the Unabomber was something they were trying to achieve.
>>
>>18514848
They used mescaline, too. It was as silly as it sounds.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.