[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he onto something?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Was he onto something?
>>
I'm a girl btw
>>
>>18512212
KYS, sounds about right to most of you at this point.
>>
>>18512213
My point is proven
>Fuck off /x/whore
>>
>>18512214
How do you think you're talking to a girl, sir?
>>
And I'm a potato, eat it.
>>
>>18512213
Wtf does that have to do with anything
>>
>>18512218
>>18512252
t. newfag vermin
>>
>>18512218
>>18512252

I've been using 4chan for 8 years now. I'm an MIS and Marketing major, top of my class. I have an IQ of 146. I'm only a sophomore and have had 7 internships. I'm a member of the MENSA society. I voted for Trump. I'm not a feminist, however, I'm probably more intelligent than most of you in this thread.

Wether you like it or not, females are comperable. I'm not here to steal your money. I'll probably make more than you. I'm not going to make you a sandwhich, I'll have my personal chef do it. The ironic thing is my father married for looks and I'm actually attractive as well. Cocky? Yes. Ashamed? No.

I won't show you my tits, I'll be your CEO one day
>>
>>18512262
What because you think your gender will make us care about your sage thread?
>>
File: orly (1).jpg (21KB, 413x384px) Image search: [Google]
orly (1).jpg
21KB, 413x384px
>>18512268
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>18512271
You really are fucking dumb.
>>
>>18512268
I bet your vag looks like a messy,out of date ham sandwich.

Lol. Loser.
>>
>>18512285
Oh an ad hominem, so intelligent of you.
>>
>>18512268
Im aroused, but.

Who thufuck is he hes either doctor death or the heavens gate leader?

Im ave iq redpill me on this pic.
>>
>>18512332
Hey jackass, look to your left.
>>
>>18512332

It's Heaven's Gate's leader. They were a cult around the time you were born.
>>
>>18512212

Castrate yourself and drink the kool-aid to find out, Anon!

Maybe Hale-Bopp will turn around and come pick you up?
>>
Time to recycle the earth my niggas
>>
>>18512212
he castrated himself.
>>
He seemed to be
>>
I honestly believe he was. I was born in 1995 so I was too young to know at the time. I missed my chance to ascend so now I spend most of my time spreading the message, hoping they realize they left one of the faithful behind. But if they dont, I understand. I wish them all the best in their new dimension.
>>
>>18515929
Well said, roleplayer/x/bro
>>
>>18512219
>white knight faggot detected

sluts arent going t sleep with you
>>
>>18513258

If you're going to flame someone, at least know the facts. It wasn't the comet they were beaming up to, it was his dead old ladies spaceship that was hidden behind the comet.

Source: The two surviving members of Heaven's Gate.
>>
>>18512268
Damn I must have missed this meme in the time I've been away.
But for the record, it sucks.
>>
>>18512268
The fact that you want to talk about yourself on an anonymous image board is laughable.

We liked you better as an 8 year anon. Like the rest of us. Who don't need to identify ourselves to get people to bump our threads.
>>
>>18516932
Not worth the pasta, I agree
>>
>>18512212

You can still email this cult. If anyone's interested, I'll find the email again.
>>
>>18517607

I have. The book is cheaper than the websites states.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.