[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ is this /ourgame/??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: scorn.jpg (135KB, 1302x656px) Image search: [Google]
scorn.jpg
135KB, 1302x656px
guys what do you think of this game?
I think the people who thought about this game have something to do with the occult, what do you think? the game is coming out in 2017
watch:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBlBtP3-x_w
>>
Seems less occult and more fleshy alien civilization like in Prometheus/Alien.
>>
>>18512013
A) Your post comes off as very advertisy, you should work on that for your next approach unless you want people to hate you and this game.
B) Its looks like a geiger fags wet dream but not really broadly appealing to /x/ in general.
>>
>>18512045
This.

I mean it's horror, so it can broadly be considered an /x/ thing, but /x/ is more about supernatural creatures and conspiracy theories and ayy lmaos.

I have heard of this game before and I do want to play it.

(Are you on the dev team, OP? If so, what's the game like? Does it play like Half-life? Doom? Metroid Prime?)
>>
>>18512013
hey OP what do you think of this game?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35w_X58hJek
>>
>>18512064
Not OP but it looks similar in that it takes place in a hellscape. Looks mostly cool, but I like the tone of Scorn better (at least as it's portrayed in the trailer).
>>
>>18512013
reminds me of "I have no mouth and i must scream"
>>
>>18512013
this what gay people think the inside of a vagina looks like
>>
>>18512013

Dead Space is /ourgame/
>>
>>18512013
Ar first glance it seems the graphic designers have been hugely inspired by HR.Giger's work. Looks promising from an aesthetic standpoint at least.
>>
>>18512013
Looks like the adventures of skeleton jelly.
>>
>>18512043
The game openly admits inspiration from the works of HR Giger.
>>
I'm excited for it. Seems like the type of thing I could get lost in through a whole night with my headphones on.
>>
>>18512045
>>18512054

>newfags think they know what /x/ is
>>
>>18515517
>Giger
>Not Beksinski

fuck off.
>>
Found out about this game around the same time I was reading the interface series and I could totally see similar ideas in the two. Reminds me of what a flesh interface would look like.

Check out the interface series.. it was originally posted all over reddit but I assume someone has gathered all 100 + posts into a pdf or something.

Could of had a better ending tho but still satisfying.
>>
>>18516892
It's so depressing.
>>
File: Shot127.jpg (120KB, 936x390px) Image search: [Google]
Shot127.jpg
120KB, 936x390px
Looking forward to these as well
>>
>>18516892
>kingdom hearts fag
>judging other people
>>
>>18516941
bretty sure creator's said Giger was primary influence
>>
>>18517339
>agony
yup
never heard of inner chains, gonna look up
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.