[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Deep web story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: f385926f0c8a617832e18f711455352e.gif (113KB, 2438x2746px) Image search: [Google]
f385926f0c8a617832e18f711455352e.gif
113KB, 2438x2746px
Why not
>be me
>14 years of age (been 5 years)
> watching a lot of YouTube about 4chan
>recommended tab "top 5 deep web stories"
>whatsthis.png
> look up "what is deep web"
>fucking buzzfeed article
>"hurr durr criminals and shit I can also buy drugs"
>sounds interesting
>howdoidownloadit?
>find tor and download it
>crack my knuckles like a movie character because I think im a hacker
>look up "government secrets"
>Im not shitting you, I was this bad
>find some 6/10 released government documents nothing really satisfying
>just wait
>get pissy throw a fit, about 5 tard roars, and look up "why can't I find anything cool on the deep web"
>find out about the hidden wiki
>hereswhereitgetsgood.mov
>find out about red rooms, silk road, all that good shit
>look up red room on tor
>dont find one BUT find a sight for documenting them
> click on a link
> acquire about 1 terabyte of malware
> get transfered to sight that looks like it's from the 90's with the words in bold blue text "stream will begin soon"
>instantly curious
>15 minutes later
>stream begins
>screen fades in on a man in a kabuki mask
>whats that in his hand
>what appears to be a severed phallic organ
>small bepis
>vomit in my mouth slightly at the thought that it might be a childs
>keep trying to tell myself that it was a micropenis even today
> anyways
>he doesnt say anything but instead the words "submit to moloch" flash across the screen
>wot
>then I hear a faint couldnt place it at first
>then it hits me
>fucking
>screaming
>what the fuck
>see some smoke coming from the door
>whatscookin.jpg
>"we char their flesh in his great name"
>human flesh apparently...
>some dudes name and address flash across the screen followed by the words "this is your target initiates, glory to moloch"
>find more stories like this bump the thread and ill greentext more
>>
underrated if true
bump
>>
>>18511999
did you or did you not complete the mission op, SUBMIT TO MOLOCH LOL
>>
you gotta report this to uncle /pol/
>>
disregard all underage retards from reddit who start off a greentext story with

>be me
>>
>>18512438
chill
>>
>>18512438
>blame reddit to seem cool only to cover up that I'm a massive newfag: The Post
If you honestly think that the "be me" thing came from Reddit, remove thy self from vicinity.
>>
Well if this is real, I just googled it, and Moloch is a Canaanite God associated with... Child Sacrifice

ohhhh boy

So again, just assuming this is real.. (because if I assumed it wasn't... Well, there's be zero point in responding and what's the fun in that).. holy shit.

Imagine there's a group out there who literally still do this. it doesn't seem weird, I mean out of 7 billion people there'll be crazies, and some people are gonna go missing.

but damn, the fact that this shit is streamed, and literally (hypothetically) worshipped.. creepy.

I wonder if their victims come from Asia, or solely third world countries... or if it's truly random, like, what if at one point you've got a kid from your neighborhood being taken, forcibly cut apart, and then literally cooked alive... And then another name appears.

Christ, the world is dark, best not to think about this shit lmao
>>
>>18513699
/x people are truely the most retarded mongs on 4chan.
What do you think happened to Maddy Mccain?
What do you think happened to the thousands of children that vanish every year in the texas area?
Moloch worship is what the US is built upon.
Its what your elites have been doing every since the civil war.
>>
>>18511999

>sight

are you retarded
>>
>>18513833
wot

only like 100 kids in the US go missing a year...
>>
0/10 story OP. Best I can do,

Don't forget to brush your teeth before bed.
>>
>>18514986
That you hear about.
>>
>>18513699
supposedly all our politicians sacrifice children to moloch in the grave every year in one giant orgy. I was thinking the store felt a little /pol/ tier.
>>
>>18516700
sorry the grove. Being really baked is a must on /x/ for me.
>>
>>18516673
Oh, you know more kids that go missing? please provide the data lmao
>>
>>18516811
Not that I have knowledge about, I guess I mean "That we hear about". I just figure there are more kids who go missing than what is reported.
>>
>>18516915
Because tons of people just decide to not report their kids going missing.
>>
>>18517345
Not the orphan ones in CPS. Those are the ones you never hear about.
>>
gangstalking. watch the crackle original show called the chosen. it's all in plain sight. it's programming too. deprogramwiki The good neighbor is another movie similar too. if youve been here for more than a few years you don't even need to question pizza gate btw. you know the truth. see more of 4chan. quit lying to yourselves.
>>
>>18511999

iit: 12yo tries to create next shitty viral creepypasta by replying to himself

kys famalam
>>
File: 1483102508710.jpg (34KB, 509x401px) Image search: [Google]
1483102508710.jpg
34KB, 509x401px
what is moloch?
>>
>>18517459
well it's a bit creepy if true
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.