[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

underground homeless societies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: The-Sewer-People-of-Las-Vegas.jpg (110KB, 682x474px) Image search: [Google]
The-Sewer-People-of-Las-Vegas.jpg
110KB, 682x474px
There's a thread on /k/ on this subject, but I remember hearing someone on /x/ telling a story of wandering too far into the underground of old seattle and being kidnapped and taken to this guy called "the King" who sat on top of a giant car bumper or something. Anyone have any more wierd stories about things that go on in underground areas of cities and the homeless settlements that form there?
>>
>>18511904
Green text it please
>>
Seem to remember a thread about underground hobos/occultists. Not sure if it was in the place you're referring to
>>
>>18511912
What I posted is about all I remember of the story

>>18511914
It wasn't in a thread about that. It was in a thread about strange things that have actually happened to anons
>>
>>18511904
>the King
Not exactly Seattle but Bucharest, Romania...

Bunch of underground "crocodile" addicts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwadpGdskCM
>>
>>18511904
Only thing I remember is people building surprisingly comfortable living areas in abandoned subway tunnels, especially in New York but in several other places too (I want to say in parts of the London underground, possibly, along with Paris).
>>
>>18511998
Thanks for that, was an interesting watch.

Have some urban exploration in the Swedish subwaysystem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An53VeZ1cLI
>>
File: ParisUndergroundMuraljpg.jpg (41KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
ParisUndergroundMuraljpg.jpg
41KB, 600x398px
Paris catacombs, I've heard really hard to believe legends about it.
>>
>>18512163
Tell us about them.
>>
Look at a documentary called Dark Days about people living in New York's Liberty subway tunnel

There's also people living under the Vegas strip
>>
>>18512176
No.
>>
File: turkey.jpg (135KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
turkey.jpg
135KB, 640x426px
Derinkuyu, ancient underground city used to this day.
>>
Kinda related to the thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGbaRR3cM4M
>>
File: derinkuyu-8.jpg (98KB, 604x375px) Image search: [Google]
derinkuyu-8.jpg
98KB, 604x375px
>>18512230
Comfy underground life.
>>
I hate homeless people so much.
I have always hated stupid people, the homeless are almost always stupid people.
The russian teens who went around with the hammer and screwdrivers are the real heroes of the world. They did the dirty work that no one else would do, they need to be celebrated and copied the world over.
>>
>>18512299
bait or not, kill yourself either way
>>
>>18512401
i meant >>18512317 obviously
>>
>>18512413
no you didn't
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.