[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are curses real?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 221313.jpg (21KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
221313.jpg
21KB, 400x267px
Let me start with a story.
I grew up in Romania from age 1 to 4 together with my cousin who was the same age as me. We basically grew up as brothers and were always together. My uncle was a car mechanic but did other jobs on the side , usually physically demanding jobs. One day he was doing one of those side jobs and it involved sand (Don't remember what the actual job was). My cousin and I went with him because we loved playing with sand. After the job was done , we went back home , nothing out of the ordinary. That night however , my uncle had a car accident and was pretty badly injured. And from that day , me and my cousin started to behave differently. For example:
Every night , at exactly 1:34 AM we would both wake up and start screaming and crying like we were going to die. It would usually continue for 15 minutes before we calmed down. When my mom and my aunt asked us what was wrong we would both stare at the same corner , like something was there. My family is very catholic and went to church every sunday , but since that day me and my cousin would always start crying as we approached the church and would not go in without being forced in.
This is the story my mom told me and she was really serious about it. She said that the sand that we were playing with had a curse on it. My uncle , who also came in contact with the sand , had a car accident that same day. With me and my cousin the curse lasted longer but it did not physically harm us. I don't know how we got cured because she doesn't want to tell me , she says she can't.
What do you guys think? Are curses real? Am i making this story up? Is my mom a schizo?
>>
Drag me to hell was a great movie.
>>
>>18511749
>Are curses real?
Yes, with 100% certainty.
>>18511756
I need to watch that! Some people are gifted with the power to curse through magics, some of those people are even wretched and stupid, yet they have the power. They live in poverty and are too lazy to find a job, and only steal, cursing anyone in their way.
Others with the power are natural predators or have ambition, they rise to become famous poets, gangsters, and some even became the pope.
Those with the legendary power all kept it a secret from the general public.
>>
In what county of Romania did you lived in?
>>
>>18513194
He's probably a vampire
>>
>>18511749

Is that picture of hillary shopped?
>>
>>18513194
Roma Slavs were pretty popular and well known for their magic curses. During WWII, more Roma Slavs were killed than the Jews, the curses of the Roma Slavs may have very well have destroyed Germany itself, it caused Hitler himself to sabotage and destroy his entire army and country.
>>
In the romanian culture, dependending of the county, there are more than one type of witches. Some are good, some are bad. Some have the ability to transform themselves into animals and steal milk directly from the cows. Some, usually gypsies who are not romanian in origins, have the ability to curse people, cause abortions, predict the future, or even cause death. This involves all kind of rituals... At specific dates, day time, with usage of all kind of stuff... For example... Virgin girls for rituals with the purpose to discover criminals, black roosters for evil rituals. They also use the water in which a dead body was washed in or the pieces of strings that were used to tie the dead body in order to keep in position in the coffin, before the burial.
>>
What is it with us eastern europeans and curses? My family comes from hungary and my mother was shot when I was 9. Years later my grandmother told me, that at the day she left hungary, an old woman grabbed her by the arm at the bus stop and told her, that in the new country, her only female child would die. Fuck this shit.
>>
Nowadays, people tend to not believe in magic, curses etc. Only the ones from rural areas are more open to this kind of stuff. Anyways, in romania, gypsy witches are very, very rich. They hustle people who believe in them and have problems in life to give them huge sums of money in exchange for a solution to those problems. They even advertise in local newspapers that they can solve all kind of problems: with money, family, love life even medical conditions... Of course this is not true.
>>
How come gypsy witches are all romanian
>>
>>18511749
Yes they are real, learn to protect and cleanse as getting cursed is pretty common.
>>
>>18514521
>Yes they are real, learn to protect and cleanse as getting cursed is pretty common.
how do we do this?
>>
I sos we had cool gypsies like this where I'm from. Here the only curse they are capable of is the curse of the disappearing drain pipe or bicycle.
>>
>>18511749
Of course its not real because we like to pretend that these sort of things and an after life are real, but the truth is scarier.
>>
>>18516275
what is the truth and why is it scary?
>>
The truth is that there is none. That's why it's scary. Humans have an inherent need for meaning
>>
>>18516318
I like your ideas. But I know curses and magic are real from having experiencing it firsthand. Now that is what is truly scary to me. If that is real, what other paranormals can be real, I have no idea and that is frightening.
>>
File: 40T3PjM.jpg (39KB, 692x253px) Image search: [Google]
40T3PjM.jpg
39KB, 692x253px
In the movie, the Gypsy's actually send a demon to stalk and torture the target for three days before killing them, do you guys think that type of curse is real? It would be the best and strongest curse ever, how amazing is it to have a devil scaring the crap out of someone you hate?
>>
I had an ex gf curse me. It was connected to an amulet, so I was able to cleanse the amulet and break the curse.
What I did was bury it in the ground over the winter. When I dug it up in the spring, the stone was broken...
>>
>>18518824
What did the curse do to you? She was a witch or just knew spells?
>>
they are real, in july of 2016 an old woman approached me in the streets and frenziedly vociferated curses in a serpentine language while grabbing my arm and I spat on her. ever since then i'm being tormented both in my daily life and in my dreams, and I started seeing much more destitute, tortured people such as cripples and lepers
>>
>>18518931
If anyone spat on my the would get a knuckle sandwich, I don't even care if it was a lady
>>
>>18513418
>He's probably a vampire
vampires aren't real though
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.