[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The wrath of the true living God

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: cross_sunset-31.jpg (405KB, 2240x1680px) Image search: [Google]
cross_sunset-31.jpg
405KB, 2240x1680px
To all who continue to pervert judgment to bind those who want clean living, to bring curses on others through witchcraft, sorcery and satan you are hereby cursed in the name of Jesus Christ irrevocably until you all repent.

Your witchcrafts will fail, your divinations will completely backfire, your demons will turn on you.

And know this also before this month ends this website will no longer exist. It will be brought down by Jesus Christ himself.

Remember I have said this so when it happens you will know God brought this place down to the ground.
>>
>>18511228
If you want I can screenshot this and post it in a month when nothing happens
>>
>>18511228
whats your source op?
>>
A troll...it seems....trying to give specific time frames just makes you look stupid....

but really, y'all...things are moving quickly now. the beginnings of judgement is here...

when israel kicks out the arabs and begins the third temple, you should probably come to an honest conclusion about which side you are on.....we all will see things that have not been since ancient times
>>
>>18511228
i hope ur right op
>>
>>18511228
Shut up idiot
>>
>>18511252
Eh, he's obviously just a roleplayer and/or troll.
>>
i dont practice the stuff you talk about but let me tell you something millions of people die every year in the name of your stupid god. and have you ever heard of saints how do you think they got theyr powers arnt they witches or something. im pretty sure one of them was a prostitute which is a sin ur god made so in that note your gode is a hipocrit. and more evil than satan himself. also have u even read most of the bibles they literly teach you magic in those.
>>
sorry for the grammer i was in a rush.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.