[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /x/ think about aliens?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 18

File: ThreeGreys.jpg (87KB, 1000x733px) Image search: [Google]
ThreeGreys.jpg
87KB, 1000x733px
What does /x/ think about aliens?
>>
Do they run around naked on their homeworld or is it only something they think they can get away with here where no one knows their names?
>>
>>18511010
They're not fucking real.
They're a concept made up by the government to ensure us that space outside of earth is an actual thing and isn't just a programmed machine that generates "star" patterns as well as the weather/sun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpOkvLRQiVk
It's all a fucking lie. Why do you think they can't find other signs of life/civilization out there?
>>
>>18511037
That video is dumb and I'm pretty sure that aliens DO exist. We can't be the only life forms in the entire universe. There are so many planets, moons, stars, and galaxies out there. Saying aliens don't exist is one of the dumbest things anyone can say.
>>
>>18511013
I'm not sure. Probably the former.
>>
>>18511037
We've only viewed 0.1% of the observable universe, that's quite a wild statement
>>
>>18511062
That video just proved that there isn't such a thing as a "universe". It's only us. The sky you see when you look outside is just a projected image from a programmed machine.
I'll ask again; Why do you think they can't find other signs of life/civilization out there?
Do you want to know why?
Because they don't exist.
Educate yourself.
>>
>>18511076
>I believe everything NASA tells me because I'm not capable of critical thought
Please don't even consider trying to debate this with me. If you keep intending to be this retarded I don't want to waste my time with you.
>>
fucking fuckers can come get me i'm ready i quit giving a fuck. fuck this bull shiti'm on a warpath with reality this is fucked
>>
>>18511085
You're just a crazy conspiracy theorist. That is all.
>>
>>18511168
>I can't argue with him
>Well hurr durr might as well call him a crazy conspiracy theorist, don't want to change my world view that quickly
GTFO
>>
>>18511134
>I believe everything a YouTube video tells me because I'm not capable of critical thought
>>
>>18511183
If you actually think the sky is a projection, then you are more retarded than I thought.
>>
>>18511192
>video providing clear, uncut evidence that the sun acts abnormally to our understanding almost in a way that resembles a glitch or a malfunction
And it isn't even this one video. Think about this;
If gravity even did work the way we think it did, why isn't every planet being pulled directly into the sun? Why is it orbiting it? If I threw a stone, shouldn't that stone orbit the planet instead of falling towards it?
>>
>>18511193
Explain why it's retarded.
I'll be waiting.
>>
>>18511209
How would you explain the Big Bang or astronauts going to space?
>>
>>18511200
That... that's not how gravity works.
Orbits are the result of a perfect balance between the forward motion of a body in space, such as a planet or moon, and the pull of gravity on it from another body in space, such as a large planet or star. An object with a lot of mass goes forward and wants to keep going forward; however, the gravity of another body in space pulls it in. There is a continuous tug-of-war between the one object wanting to go forward and away and the other wanting to pull it in.
A stone you are capable of throwing doesn't have enough mass to overcome the earth's gravity.
>>
>>18511213
All bullshit.
Any footage of space has been extremely edited or filmed.
And as for the Big Bang; if matter and/or energy cannot be created, where did it come from before the big bang?
>>
>>18511217
A "planet" and/or "star" cannot "want" to keep going forward. That's retarded. They are objects and are incapable of thought like us creatures.
>>
>>18511224
Space? Look, I'm done arguing with you. You believe whatever you want to believe and I believe whatever I want to believe. Good day, sir.
>>
>>18511224

from my peenus weenus haha
>>
>>18511244
How the fuck could matter come from space if space didn't exist before the big bang?
Lel, you can't even use your retarded NASA logic properly. Please go back to banging your head off the refrigerator like the sperg you are while the truly intellectual people here discuss actual issues.
Keep being a sheep.
>>
>>18511254
You're a retard. You don't know shit. Goodbye.
>>
>>18511258
I just told you to go back to banging your head off the refrigerator you fucking zionist jew. Either that or stick your head in a oven and bake your brains for a while. that way you can fry whatever little IQ you have
>>
Lmao. Sick of these faggots trying to step up to me acting like they know shit.
>>
>>18511270
You don't use enough pictures of smug girls..
>>
>>18511276
If you think I'm one of those worthless weebs who give into Imperialist propaganda and the demeaning of White Culture, then fuck off.
>>
File: what.jpg (35KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
35KB, 800x450px
>>18511281
Wait
You're actually serious?
>>
>>18511297
Why, you were laughing at me this whole time, huh?
Well actually take the time to actually read what I put down and educate yourself.
Otherwise, fuck off with your anime.
>>
Well

i came here

fromall that distance
to tell faggot op
that his thread is shit
but seeing the discussion here
i think he already knows

heres your (you) op
>>18511010
>>
>>18511321
Kill yourself you fucking kike.
>>
File: kek.jpg (68KB, 751x600px) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
68KB, 751x600px
>>18511134
What relevance does a statistical fact have to do with NASA ?

Logic dictates that life is probable when the right settings emerge, we've even found basic life forms (bacteria) in volcanoes at temperatures we thought wouldn't be able to sustain life of any sort

We had the dinosaurs before us, this universe is unimaginably large, doesn't even center around us and we theorize about multiverses

Statistically speaking i'm sure other life existing or having existed is probable

>why do you think we can't find other signs of life/civilization out there

Gee I don't know, you do realize when you look into the sky and see stars ( like our sun ) it can take millions if not billions of years for the light to reach our planet, so they are observable to our naked eye

We can't even explore outside of our planetary system properly, let alone our galaxy or other galaxies

Then we have other dimensions, which we cannot fathom or understand correctly (string theory, quantum theory etc)

This existence may very well be a simulation of some sort, but you can't run around denying the rules of our simulation

If you disbelieve it that much, start studying physics and mathematics and re-align your knowledge so it makes sense in our current existence
>>
>>18511213
These people regardless of race and religion are doomed to be the shit heels of the future peoples' we pity you for an instant, as you will become the ashes we arise from when the ayyylmaosnpunisj younfor your donkey brained insults you monkey brain- git gud
>>
>>18511325

Aaah the subspeciment /pol/ I heard so much about. Ill use you as dung for my plants once finished with this shithole you call earth.
>>
>>18511270
TLDR: hurr DURR
>>
>>18511333
You keep bringing up the word statistical.
Statistically speaking you have zero proof right now that other life exists on "planets".
>It takes billions of years for light to reach our planet
>Doesn't know """time dilation""" is a concept made by NASA scientists to explain how things happen in space quicker than they "expect"
lel fuck off zionist.
>>
>>18511371
How does it feel to be this autistic, anon?
>>
>>18511229
this is pretty good b8 m8 but I'll still respond. it's not like they 'want' to, rather, they HAVE to follow the laws of physics such as inertia. An object in motion stays in motion, especially if it's large as fuck.
>>
>all these kooks thinking that the only space agency is NASA
>>
>>18511371
I didn't say I had proof, I was attempting to ebb towards it seeming naive to not suspect something
>>
>>18511380
How does it feel to be a worthless sheep who will only contribute so little to society while the true minds of our generation will go above and beyond to try and pull the curtain so spergs like you can see the truth?
>>18511387
You're using NASA Logic. Keep in mind NASA are the same faggots who try and explain things happen in space because gravity dilates time and can't even prove it, just like how they can't prove matter was either created or existed before the Big Bang.
>>
demons
>>
>>18511403
>Saying sheep
You really are pathetic, aren't you? You mongoloids really believe the things you constantly spew out of your asses. But you'll never be able to prove it in any meaningful way, you just want to believe in some conspiracy so your sad, meaningless lives will actually have some impact on the world. Here's a spoiler for you, it won't.
>>
Alien life could possibly exist in forms so large, small, quick, or slow that we are incapable of recognizing any of their biological processes.
>>
>>18511417
It suits you so perfectly
>Doesn't question everything
>Sits around waiting for liars and jews to figure out his problems
>Believes everything he is told
>Will never amount to anything truly meaningful, will be a part of the crowd
You are either a sheep or a jew trying to silence me. I expect you're more of a sheep because at least zionists will try and snivel me out of my ideals. You're just being a mentally ill dickhead.
>>
>>18511431
Why don't you buy a fucking telescope and look up ?
>>
>>18511443
Have you been reading what I've been saying or are you just a fucking idiot? The stars you see are projections. If you were to observe the sun closely you'd notice that it acts abnormally almost like a glitch or it's malfunctioning.
>>
>>18511431
>YOU'RE A SH-SHEEP JEW ZIONIST!
Now form a single argument without resorting to buzzwords, if you can. You call other people mentally ill but you can't form a single thought of your own that doesn't hinge entirely on acting like some sort of mentally defective spastic.
>>
>>18511451
I've been forming arguments, but assholes like you are trying to make it seem like my argument is bad. I've been bringing up pretty good points, and nobody can reply back to them without calling me retarded back.
It's easy for me to assume you're either a jew or sheep trying to control me or put me down. But I will show all of you the truth. You just need to let go of the propaganda that you've been fed. Let me educate you.
>>
>>18511010
ayyy lmao
>>
>>18511469
>you're a jew or sheep
That's all I needed to see, you can't do it, can you? You haven't brought up a single good point, you'd never even been able to point to an actual piece of evidence that backs your claims up.
And no, the sun "acting abnormally" isn't a shred of evidence, nothing in this world behaves exactly like it should 100% of the time without fail. If it did, that would be evidence towards your claim, if anything it's proof that you're full of shit.
Have you even USED a projector in your life? Do you even know how one works?
>>
>>18511449
It does continuously radiate energy into space, pulsating if you like ?

Why don't you research into what a Sun is
>>
>>18511483
>Doesn't even realize how large of an organization NASA is
Same guys who led you to believe that we reached our moon 50 years ago when we can't even reach it today due to a "giant radiation field".
Watch the video I'm not talking about the sun exploding, I'm talking about it acting as if it's glitching.
Stop being a mentally defective spastic sheep.
>>18511484
I keep telling you. Watch the video
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnJLpCakTPk
>>
>>18511508
>I'm talking about it acting as if it's glitching.
I think it's time to work on your reading comprehension, because that's exactly what I was referring to. Do some research and you'll see shit down on Earth acting like it's "glitching", that's a normal thing.
>Stop being a mentally defective spastic sheep.
Stop with the ad hominem and maybe people won't treat you like you're a child.
>>
>>18511531
>The sun suddenly spinning back randomly and jolting into random spots is a normal thing
>The sun appearing more in the direction of north than west is a normal thing
>The clouds reflecting off the sky is a normal thing
Hi Jew. I see your efforts in trying to silence me. Not working
>>
>>18511543
>HURRR JEW
Jesus fucking Christ, you really are just autistic aren't you?
>>
>>18511543
I'm not him, but you can't treat all Jews as Zionist or you're equivalent of a racist

You seem quite deluded, do you have any evidence of these glitches ?

If so please provide some
>>
>>18511548
>18511553
>>18511553
You're both insanely fucking retarded.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpOkvLRQiVk
Look at this VIDEO right here here is my evidence. fucking dickheads
>>
>>18511564
You do realize that videos can be edited, can't you? And if there's a conspiracy like what you're talking about you're really falling for the entirely inconsequential stuff, what would be the point of all this? I think it's time for you to face the fact and realize that even if this were true you're just an easily manipulated fool, completely unable to focus on the things that actually matter.
Broaden your perspective, try to look outside of your bubble, you sheep.
>>
>>18511581
Why would a man with nothing to gain edit a video? He's only trying to show the truth you fucking jew.
>>
>>18511588
Tell me how you know he has "nothing" to gain, tell me what the point of this all is. Oh? You can't?
Fuck off, you filthy kike. You're just detracting from the important things to make everyone who actually cares look crazy.
>>
They are demons and trump is going to send them away.
>>
>>18511594
Because why would he try and do this? We all know the public reaction because of Sheeps like you. Maybe he has nothing to gain from it, but others do
>>
>>18511610
To make insignificant sheep such as yourself ignore the bigger picture, but that's exactly what you want, isn't it? That's all you jews ever want.
>>
>>18511619
Stop calling me a jew you fucking zionist. I know this is what you want. You want to hide the truth so that people won't know what the jews and the government is doing with our food.
I fucking know. I'll fucking get you.
>>
>>18511624
Only a jew would go to such great lengths to hide the truth, you disgusting kike. You want to keep us from finding the truth, you want to focus on the food... on the sky, but what you don't want us to notice is how your kind has been trying to make us complacent through genetic engineering. Well, I'm not going to fall for it anymore.
Get off of /x/, jew.
>>
>>18511630
Shut the fuck up you Zionist. You're trying to trick the US government into invading the Middle East to give you more of your "promised land" so you invade our media with your shit and poison good blooded Americans so you make these stupid obscene ideas like how there may be life on other planets and the universe is a vast place so you can upset the Muslims to conduct terrorism
I know your fucking schemes. Stop following me around you fucking lunatic zionists
>>
>>18511630
I'm onto jew.

You are using your divide and conquer zionist tactics, but I can see through your veil of deception.
>>
>>18511657
>Spilling your secrets
You kikes really are stupid, aren't you? Israel is just a parasite on the rest of the world, you jews think you can trick us into believing you're on "our side" just because you freely go about and tell us your plans. Like we somehow won't know who you really are, but I'm sick and fucking tired of you pushing us around.
Stop trying to hide who you really are Schlomo, we're coming for your kind and we're coming for it hard.
>>
>>18511010
Do I think other intelligent forms of life exist out there somewhere? Yes.

Do I think some other species has visited our watery rock? Not really, the distances involved make it extremely unlikely.
>>
>>18511657
http://www.bamboo-delight.com/raxbiljo/Convicting%20the%20Jews.Part2.txthttp://www.bamboo-delight.com/raxbiljo/Convicting%20the%20Jews.Part2.txt
Hey, just to let you know your people condone pedophilia
>>
>>18511399
See now, for amerifats the rest of the world doesn't exist, or is largely irrelevant.
>>
File: smug girl.jpg (8KB, 213x236px) Image search: [Google]
smug girl.jpg
8KB, 213x236px
>yfw anon is just trying to preach truth while all these sheeple think space is real
>>
>>18511010
I wonder why the fuck they don't just show themselves already.
>>
>>18511786
why would they? just look at the ppl on 4chin. that alone would not want me to take a trip to earth.
>>
and for the idiot that thinks space is not real because of a youtube video. there are literally vid of ppl sending gopros to space. . how can you be this stupid.
>>
File: IMG_5028.jpg (24KB, 160x191px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5028.jpg
24KB, 160x191px
>>18511010

We are alien to this world.

We have been placed here to graze.

Earth is meant to be sanctuary for exponential growth and eventual harvest.

In a sense, Earth is a science vivarium, where countless experiments are conducted in various ways, from individual cases to city wide tampering.

The problem is that our perceptions aren't fully contained within the perimeters of our masters. As result, we are aware of them.

The scenario upon us is one of damage control.

They will succeed in quelling our perceptions after enacting a paradigm shattering calamity.

Such as they have before, more than once.

Destruction of civilization is effective when it comes to dissolving our collective recount of events that lead to a species wide pandemic of lucid awareness.
>>
I think the saddest thing is that there's probably no aliens. And we'll probably come to a point where we'll have to accept that there just isn't that much to discover in outer space. Nothing that's beneficial to us at least. At this point humanity will just degenerate seeing that the Earth is too polluted to live on and that we can't colonized other planets. It's gonna be Sodom and Gomorrah worldwide.
>>
>>18511254
It is possible though.
>>
I find them creepier than anything else so far.
I have seen UFOs and the black helicopters, and the lights that go around their vehicle.

I might have actually seen an alien, it was "friendly" but I know nothing of that being's agenda.. I could not have noticed it unless it wanted me to..

The worst part is all of the end of the world nightmares I have had, and the precognitive dream I had for Independence Day, and the way they act when I would get high.. creepy... ominous..

I don't even feel comfortable talking about them..
beyond all of this though, I would probably welcome the nice aliens to earth and hope they would let me ride in their spacecraft someday.
>>
>come to read fun thread about ayy lmaos.
>get thread of person ranting about Jews

:|
>>
>>18511193
i don't think the sky's fake but he's right about you not providing a counter argument and flinging ad hominem
>>
>>18511254
big bang is just one of many. it's cyclic like literally everything else in this universe. if you look outside you can see recursion in literally everything as well. there was a before the big bang and the universe has just always existed because nothing is an absurd concept and you can't have nothing because as soon as anything happens it becomes something which violates the concept-- a paradox
>>
>>18511281
what makes anime any worse than any other media
>>
>>18511403
you keep using autism spectrum disorders as an insult but it doesn't make sense unless someone is being overly obsessive. you're literally retarded
>>
>>18511423
yep, like the entire planet is alive and so isn't the universe

life is just self replicating information now the true question is about conscious life
>>
Aliens are fucking everywhere. Literally 90% of planets are inhabited. It's just Earth is currently under quarantine mode right now by the Confederation. Certain individuals will still interact with aliens, including negative and benevolent forces. Open, official, "formal" first contact will begin around 2050 as Earth begins it's transition into the Galactic Confederation, but we'll know, as a human collective, that aliens exist and interacted with us for millions of years long before this date.
>>
>>18511307
You're on the wrong website
>>
>>18511010
Humans from the future and or alternate timelines
>>
>>18511010
People get hung up on space being really vast, and the huge spaces between things as the most obvious obstacle to contact.

Inter dimensional LMAOS probably account for most sightings.
>>
>>18511134
Some people have actually been involved with space technology. We're not spending millions of dollars to launch satellites into a screen.
>>
>>18511224
>Footage of space has been extremely filmed
kek
I'm just going to call you a massive faggot who's clearly butt blasted about something related to space.
>>
They're gay
>>
>>18511010
There are aliens. However, just like us they destroy each other before galactic travel is possible. Consciousness and technology have a romantic relationship that way.
>>
>>18511431
Did you ever open a book? You know, those paper things with black signs on them. Pic some about astronomy mate.

How could a machine project that were already seen in ancient ages?
What are they projecting on? A round cinema screen? And by tour logic what's beyond that? Ronald McDonald's? The Death Star?

Inb4 you're baiting hard
>>
>>18511449
Obviously people who operate that macchine are so stupid to let you notice bugs/glitches. 10/10 best logic.
>>
>>18511449
I think you might be onto something there anon. Could you try staring at it some more to give us deeper insight?
>>
>>18511010
My opinions on aliens existing hasn't changed, but I've gotten quite the laugh from this thread. It fits the stereotype of the rabid, bitter, racist conspiracy theorist.
>>
>countless encounters
>tons of available updating material
>people still don't believe
Oh yes, the media said that only crazy tin foil conspiracy theorists belive in such stuff.
The real question is what the fuck do they want from us?
>>
i was thinking that should be interested to read this thread, but after people claiming the sky is a glitch and why didnt the moon fall for the earth... im done reading this dumb bullshit. get back to school kidos
>>
>>18511166

he wants the probe ;)
>>
>>18511193

your mothers love was just a projection
>>
>>18511010

I am alien AMA
>>
File: file.jpg (144KB, 1024x1169px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
144KB, 1024x1169px
>>
File: file.jpg (79KB, 654x839px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
79KB, 654x839px
>>
>>18511010
psyop
>>
They are humans from the future
>>
>>18513856
You got sauce on the top right one?
>>
Alright guys let's all just calm down.

Let's just say there is some kind of intelligent life out there instead of fighting over if the world is a simulation or if all known sources of information is false.

All this fighting is very unnecessary.
>>
>>18511183
No one here has the time, energy, or patience to carry on an intelligent debate with you. I think there are more important things to worry about in our lives, and wasting our time trying to explain quantum mechanics to a 2 year old who lacks even the tiniest shred of common sense that is required to defend your argument. This is /x/, kid. Grow up and learn to respectfully and coherently state your opinion and be prepared to back it up with actual evidence instead of trolling around the bowels of the internet looking for a petty fight. If you're going to continue to spread the cancer that is your ignorance with delusional ramblings and unquestionably ludicrous "facts" punctuated by overzealous taunts, then frankly, get the fuck out. You're really going to be shocked when you get out in the real world and see life for what it's really all about. If you cant learn to fucking communicate your thoughts, its gg for you dude. Garbage like you are the reason this board sucks now so go spread your poison on /b/ and play with the big boys... And if you can't handle criticism, there's the door.

I'll show myself out.
>>
I think id have sex with one
>>
I think there is life out there. Water is said to be required for life. Sure for our existence on earth, but couldn't life exist just as we have with thousands of years of evolution into beings that require their own means? But what do I know I'm an idiot.
>>
>>18511508
I watched the video, still think you're a retard.
>>
>>18512060
The dumb kike started with the baseless insults, he's gonna get them back.
>>
OP here. I just want to say that I'm sorry about how the thread turned out. It's supposed to be a thread about aliens, but some retard who thinks the sky is a projection came in and ruined it. Let's just keep talking about aliens.
>>
>>18511085
Either poor bait or retard alert.
>>
>>18514865
THIS POST IS 11/10
>>
>>18511254
That's where multiverse and string theory comes in you fuck.
>>
Honest question:

any other contactees here?
>>
>>18516428
Nope. How do you contact aliens?
>>
>>18516438

You don't. They contact you.

(That sounded ominous but it's true.)

I've had two contact experiences. One was confusing and I didn't know they were aliens. The second, there was no denying.

Long story short, 1st I saw a UFO and lights, then I awoke with sleep paralysis and saw two Grays at my bedside, examining my insulin pump that is attached to my side. They were poking the cannula (where the tubing goes into my skin) and they seemed confused. I awoke later with low blood sugar, as if someone had been manipulating the pump to deliver extra insulin.

That's all I got though. Still not sure if that was a dream I was having because my blood sugar was dropping so low, but I do know that I cannot explain those lights.
>>
>>18516454
Huh, that's really weird. Has it happened to you again?
>>
>>18516465

Nope. Nothing after that.

The logical side of my brain says that my blood sugar was already low and that sometimes causes a paralysis-like state and even some visual hallucinations, so the aliens I saw could have been just that - figments of my glucose-deprived mind. Then again, the Grays were specifically manipulating my insulin pump as if they had no idea what it was and it they were, it would have delivered extra insulin and brought my sugar down.

The more open side of my brain says that all that happening a few weeks after seeing those lights in the sky is a startling coincidence at the very least. Also, the experience lead me to start lurking and posting on /x/ so it was enough to shake me up a bit.
>>
>>18516472
Whoa, that's really interesting. But I have a question: How do aliens contact someone? Do you have to be in an altered state of mind? Are you chosen? Does it involve meditation?
>>
>>18516495

The easiest answer I can give with my experience is it is mostly random, BUT this saying is true:

"When you stare into the void, the void stares back at you."
>>
>>18516504
So you're saying that if I stare at the sky at night, aliens would stare at me?
>>
>>18516516

No. More like when you start researching and looking into the paranormal, it tends to manifest more in your life.

When you open the door, shit gets in. The longer it is open, the more stuff gets in,
>>
>>18516522
Ah, I see. I also have another question to ask. When you saw the UFO, were you asleep? How did the UFO look like?
>>
>>18516530

I was wide awake.

I live in Georgia (the state) and my folks live West of Atlanta and I go to school East of Atlanta. Once in a while I drive from school to home and it takes about 2.5 hours. From my apartment to the highway through Atlanta, to avoid traffic, I go back roads. Through the woods, through small towns, etc.

I was in a stretch of dark, decrepit, nothingness. To my left, woods. To my right, a big open field.

It was dark, and it was about 10pm. No other cars around. I was listening to talk radio (not Coast to Coast or Info Wars, unfortunately - it was political commentary, hah) and suddely over the field, I see what I can only call a "black hole."

It was like, you know how when it is dark but there's still SOME ambient light from the moon, stars, etc? It was like that but above the field was an opaque, black oval. Like someone had literally photoshopped something out of the sky. I was driving so I didn't get to stare at it but then that opaque oval turned into three amber lights in a triagle within a triangle (sort of like the Triforce from Zelda, except more... curvey?) and then it faded away.

Was weird, but honestly didn't think much of it until the Grays incident.

Now I'm a believer. A skeptic believer, but I think there definitely is something going on that we don't understand.
>>
>>18516180

Derailling is standard procedure. Anyway I've seen UFOs with my own eyes one night and since then I've discovered a ton of people who have seen the same kind of thing and even video footage of it.

There are two kinds of people on these boards: people who don't know shit and people who have seen with their own eyes.
>>
>>18516547
Wow. Thanks for the discussion. It was really interesting.
>>
>>18516553
How did the UFOs look like?
>>
ayy lmao
>>
>>18516629
>came to post this
>very last post after refresh is this
Damn
>>
>>18516595

I was at the beach at night looking at the stars and saw 7-8 stars way out over the ocean that started moving around. They were moving randomly, zig-zagging around each other before forming into a circle and shooting off in a line at incredible speed.

The old Orion movies intro is kind of similar maybe the designer saw something like it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJSHCUMrvfU
>>
File: 24!132118b .jpg (24KB, 600x422px) Image search: [Google]
24!132118b .jpg
24KB, 600x422px
>>
File: 2715199406_499e1524e5.jpg (78KB, 469x500px) Image search: [Google]
2715199406_499e1524e5.jpg
78KB, 469x500px
>>
File: 1271725425268.jpg (103KB, 327x365px) Image search: [Google]
1271725425268.jpg
103KB, 327x365px
>>
File: Roswell--18985.jpg (64KB, 500x734px) Image search: [Google]
Roswell--18985.jpg
64KB, 500x734px
>>
File: peobtr.jpg (296KB, 1350x1348px) Image search: [Google]
peobtr.jpg
296KB, 1350x1348px
>>
File: 1461675289815.jpg (18KB, 236x294px) Image search: [Google]
1461675289815.jpg
18KB, 236x294px
>>18517816
>>
>>18517816
That was a fun game back in the day.
>>
>>18517816
How come such tiny speciescan be so strong? Maybe it's just me being superficial.
>>
File: 1483899135508.jpg (281KB, 500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1483899135508.jpg
281KB, 500x3000px
>>18511013
Ladder, everyone know mammals that can't grow hair have to kill fluffy ones to wear there pelt. Its how humans instilled fear into hounds, cats and other animals for thousands of years.

We're fucking freaky, dude.
>>
File: CatFinge.jpg (24KB, 375x264px) Image search: [Google]
CatFinge.jpg
24KB, 375x264px
>>18518345
>humans instilled fear into hounds, cats and other animals

Yeah, cats are soooo terrified of people.
>>
>>18517027
Woah
>>
>The Lyrans
Humanity's root ancestors from the constellastion Lyra. They lived an agrarian lifestyle on their homeworld and on many other planets for a very long time. All other human species in the milky way descend from here.
>The Vegans
Reptiloid humans who broke off from early Lyrans and interbred with the species and several lyran subspecies through co-colonisations, such as the Sirians and the many societies in Orion. The Vegans unknowingly descend from the Ciakar, from whom they get their draconian features.
>The Ciakar/Draconians
True Reptilian extradimensional beings. They destroyed their universe and fled into ours so they could exploit and grow forever. They can take any shape but dislike light so they often live underground. Reptilian species such as the greys and subterranean humans descend from the Ciakar. Their 'home' world, where the capital of their empire is, is Alpha Draconis, but their true home is Earth. They entered our universe here and have lived in this region of our universe since they initiated the big bang from their own. They feed off of thoughts, psychic substance. They like to kidnap children, rape them, do weird ritual shit off them, and feed off the terrified feelings of the child.
>>
>>18518769
>The Greys / Zeta Reticulans
The greys are a subspecies of the Reticulans, who were Vegan colonists. They mutated in a nuclear war on their homeworld and became unable to reproduce. The Draconians gave them large ark spaceships that would keep them alive until their scientists could fix their genetic problems and produce offspring again. The biggest and most important of these was our Moon. They are a slave race, sworn to serve the Ciakar.. The Greys established a contract with the united states government in 1956 where they gave our government knowledge of things like integrated circuits, fiberoptic design, how to design stealth aircraft, networked computing which eventually lead to the internet, and also tons of psy-ops tactics for subverting their own people. In exchange, the greys would be given permission to take genetic data from a sample of the US population so that they could research a cure for their sterility.
>The Pleiadians
Lyran refugees after the Lyran homeworld was burned in the Orion wars. They're religious as fuck and tend to be taller and paler than terrestrial humans. Through psychic space travel they came to worlds like Earth with advanced animal species, and performed genetic modifications on those animals to push them toward sentience. They did this primarily by sexual reproduction with the animals. That is how homo sapiens evolved on earth. Hominids evolved in africa and spread outward across the continents. The Pleiadians landed in Europe, and interbred with the Hominids there, producing sentient human beings.
>>
>>18511010
We lack a generation of explorers to find them
>>18511013
lol
>>18511037
can't wait for the new patch
>>18511085
Go outside and leave no stone unturned, then we can talk about existence of extraterrestrial life
>>
I am an alien. What do you want to know about me?
>>
>>18516428
Probably. It may have been that i fell asleep looking at the little light in the smoke detector though. I just remember the light and a vague feeling of the experience.
>>
>>18519131
Where are your genitals
>>
>>18519172
My mouth like a normal creature. Where are yours?
>>
>>18518774
That's really cool. Got anymore alien races?
>>
That one dream anon had about "Them" with their cyborg technology in the future was really creepy.
>>
>>18517846
Name? Can't recall
>>
>>18511037
>Be Earth
>Have physics that make sense
>Can be applied to space.

>THERES A SUPER PROJECTOR THAT THE SHADOW GOVERNMENT USES TO PROJECT STARS IN THE SKY SO WE THINK THERE'S SPACE

Why does the existence of space have anything to do with enslaving or containing us? If we knew your "truth" how would anything run differently?
>>
>>18511037
P.s. that guy has NO idea how a star works. He thinks its a solid fkin object rotating.
>>
>>18511200
Oh wow.
>>
>>18512066
I have a theory of a SUPER supermassive black hole that the known universe orbits.

Everything is moving apart at an accelerating rate.

What if the universe isn't expanding but coming closer together on the other side of this sphere that's so large we can't detect it?

What if the universe has a cycle of everything passing each other on the other side resulting in crazy collisions then continues to move apart for billions of years, life reforms or continues and then it seems to be expanding again.
>>
>>18517816
>Be aliens
>Intergalactic travel
>anti gravity propulsion
>no gurneys
>drag stuff on ground

Hah.
>>
>>18519642
>Be aliens
>Intergalactic travel
>land on Earth, capture /x/phile
>/x/phile tells them Earth is flat
>aliens throw him back, go to another planet
>>
>>18519642
they spent all their money on the ship
>>
File: lowroadhighroad.jpg (42KB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
lowroadhighroad.jpg
42KB, 500x391px
i just want them to take me away. or grant me some hyper human powers. just augment me for the gooder. Can you attract an abduction?
>>
>>18519670
no

well maybe if you spend a lot of time on deserted roads or look up areas know for abduct
>>
>>18519542
XCOM
>>
>>18511062
Is not about where they exit, but about WHEN.
>>
aliens are more likely to exist than you winning any of the lotteries on earth
>>
>>18511224
>all commercial satellites that power telecommunications don't exist
>in fact there are no man made satellites in space
>all rockets never actually went to space
>the thousands of people watching rockets launch at cape Canaveral etc. arent actually watching rockets going into space

Fuck I got sucked in
>>
>>18511814
>Sending go pros to space

5 miles up isn't space
>>
>>18512800
This is my theory
>>
>>18511085
>stay woke
Bitch ass nigga you deluded
>>
>>18511010
Real or so I hope, even our limited view of the observable universe would be a terrifyingly lonely place with humans as the most "intelligent" and only sentient race in existence. I think they have been here before, but probably haven't made a public appearance in some time because the average human seems to be no more civilized than they were hundreds of years ago. Most of us can't get along with other people solely on the varied amount of melanin in their skin, so why would they bother trying? I'd jump at a chance to converse with true extra terrestrial intelligence though, meanwhile the US hasn't had their own shuttle program in over a decade or so and an alarming number of people are buying into the flat earth psy-op lol. I still feel better seeing glimmers of truth than living in ignorance, realistically it wouldn't even take that much to get humanity to a point where it wasn't so at its own throat.
>>
>>18511037
The only conspiracy here is the dumbing down of the human race, and apparently it's going well. Jesus that video was just awful. I'm sorry anon you've been robbed of something very precious and important. The ability to use your mind. You are experiencing cognitive distortions and I feel bad for you. Are their government conspiracies, I believe so, are the stars and space generated by a machine? Hell fucking no.
>>
>>18511010
My little pet theory is..
"The whole flying saucer craze was a cold-war psy-op enacted by the soviets to spread fear and distrust of the government to America. Targeting us with a new "enemy" who outclassed us chipped away at our newfound supremacy. Forcing the government into a denial/confirmation dilemma served to undermine public trust in their honesty and ability to protect. Undermine, Infiltrate, and Demoralize were the orders of the day for the KGB; and their tactics were so effective, that they damage us even after the collapse of the evil empire is a decades old half-remembered dream."
But I also don't dismiss other theories out of hand...
>>
>>18511010
>18520416
from what i have red in the past few years, little grays are artificial living organisms, basicaly something like replicants in blade runner. They have no emotions, and no soul. They serve purpose as avatars for beings from higher plane or density.
>>
>>18518486
These ones are.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GI0GEKVbb0
>>
>>18511971
I've seen them, they came up from the ocean, accelerating beyond the speed of light.
Do you remember them visiting you when you were young?
>>
>>18511085
I'm so triggered
>>
File: Ayyy remover.jpg (144KB, 916x685px) Image search: [Google]
Ayyy remover.jpg
144KB, 916x685px
>>18511010
The only good AYY is a dead AYY
>>
>>18516199
>poor bait
>entire thread fell for it
>>
>>18511010
I think they should tell me what they are doing with my Sperm sample.
Yeah.. That'd be real swell.
>>
>>18523174
Making Hybrid races, actually they already did make many, the one that flew their ship over Arizona(Phoenix lights) was one of them, and they'll be the one contacting us before anyone else.
>>
Dear aliens,

I'm just coming here to throw my name into the ring for whatever is going down on the 24th. I really want to be a part of it.

k thnx
>>
Aliens are the same thing as demons, fairies, demigods, etc. They're realy but they're all essentially the same entity. i don't think they come from outerspace, either. Gen 6:4 and all that jazz.
>>
>>18511371
this is the most autistic post i've seen in a long time
>>
humans from another timeline
>>
>>18514865
>
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.