[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone help us identify what symbols are these?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

So a friend has seen these symbols in a house near his university, and all of us have been wondering what do they mean. We think they may be something related to occultism or something like that, but we're not sure.

The other symbol we found was one that looked like a stick figure upside down, but with legs that formed the shape of the letter M.

Sorry for the bad quality of the pic.
>>
>>18510726
its alien for ur mom lol
>>
>>18510726
The one on the left is the hand of Eris, a symbol of Discordianism. Idk what the one on the right is.
>>
>>18510726
oh fuck op, did you touch them? because if you did your... your... how do i put this... your fucked m8
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (122KB, 1017x764px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
122KB, 1017x764px
>>18510726
>>
The one on the left is from berserk and the one on the right is a hockey play book i think
>>
File: 351979a1438707142-big.jpg (8KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
351979a1438707142-big.jpg
8KB, 212x212px
>>18510726
They are both very common. Everyone who has put effort into decoding their imagination, flushing out their intuition, what ever you want to call it has made both of them.
>>
>>18512466
gasp omg its the meldimnuim fuclaon!
>>
Hey
Does someone mind if I post a symbol here?
It's making me crazy and I'd like to know what it is
>>
>>18512519
not op, but can you possibly point me in the direction to learn more about them? i feel like i've seen them before.
>>
File: 1422424931850.gif (951KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1422424931850.gif
951KB, 500x500px
>>18512746
Just search your feelings, padawan. Look for reoccurring shapes and the like. Trying to draw things that feel familiar, and keeping an eye out for them or what they could mean is a great way to make progress on the subject.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.