[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow.. thing..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170111_002436.jpg (1MB, 4160x3120px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170111_002436.jpg
1MB, 4160x3120px
Sup /x/, /diy/ requesting backup.

Dogs across the street just went fucking nuts, me and the girly got out of bed to see what was going on, we both saw pic related.

Basically, we saw a jagged object about a meter off the footpath shoot across the front of the white picket fence across the road. Very mild streetlight on the area but there was no shadow, and didn't really make out anything more than its shape, which again, was like pic related. Jagged on the edges, wider on the front and tapering off towards it's "tail" (object moved right to left as depicted in the picture). Covered 30 meters (100-odd foot) in less than a second. No sound, no light, it didn't appear blacker than black as a lot of people report of entities, it was more of a shadow without a cause. No nearby sources of light to create it (like an owl/bat flying in front of a streetlight or something), we're baffled.

We can't think of anything paranormal that matches the description, thoughts?
>>
>>18510458
>jagged on the edges
Sounds like my dick.
>>
Poorly lit owl? Your description is pretty vague.
>>
>>18510483
Nah, zero movement other than it's path of travel, and its bright enough out under the moon that we would have seen his wings. Bats and owls were the first thought till we realised there was no wing movement. Way too stubby and wrongly dimensioned as well, i'd estimate it was at least 2 feet at the wide end, no more than 5 feet long.

Im not expecting anyone to categorically ID it, just wondering if there is anything in myth that this sounds like. For now I class it as UFO because flyng and object which I can't ID.

Ausfag btw if location is a thing.
>>
>>18510520
I've got no clue whatsoever. Maybe something gliding with its wings drawn up near its head, but I don't know what.
>>
>>18510482
ew, jewdick
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.