[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm sorry I'm exposing you all to this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

I've found this on YouTube earlier today, and given my previous knowledge of the subject; couldn't hide it in the bowels the site any longer; doing so would lead to possible and even inevitable mishap, so I am writing the following message to all that can witness.

Two weeks ago, my friend found this file on my computer, and so adding an image in the background, posted it onto the site without my knowledge.

I am not particularly angry at him or anything of the sort; but given the file's nature, I still feel as though some warning is in place. This is the song of Bire, and contains a message about a subject nobody should ever uncover. Hopefully, I can lead you lot astray with false passwords and such in order to keep it hidden.

The Falcon pass is as follows: Jf2jKhE2KGs

Do not remove the mortal coil from part two of the message; else death is inevitable

As follows, the file is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_y6plwNy2g&feature=youtu.be

I do not dare post the entire file.

(The attached file is incomplete; do not worry yet.)
>>
I should also mention that the image presented is not the file itself, but rather the an arbitrary image used in the video in which the file was uploaded.
>>
I could withstand it so I am immortal. I already knew that, but thanks anyway.
>>
Pretty underwelming if you ask me.
>>
sounds pretty cool
>>
>>18510405
Explain yourself
>>
gay
>>
I cracked the code and restored the file and uploaded it here.

Fuck the op, have it now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhSdSzSqLys
>>
>>18510405

>another goddamn "i found something on my computer" thread
>>
>>18510405
If you don't want anyone to find it - why post anything. Or did I not read this correctly?
>>
>>18510533
lol I havent seen that before nice.
>>
>>18510405
Your thread is shit
Your role play is shit
Your video is shit

Next time try something more convincing
>>
Seems nobody understood the joke. Oh well, shouldn't have expected the average 4chan user to be intelligent enough understand this. It's not a "I found something on my computer" thread. It's a joke I've encrypted for the few bored geeks out there to laugh at.

But then again, shouldn't have expected anyone to understand this, really.
>>
>>18510581
autist asspain
>>
>>18510581
Look at the special snowflake who's too deep for everyone else! Le epic ironing amirite? Only geeks wil get this xD
>>
Have fun hating y'all. I don't see what it gets you.
>>
Fuckin cancer faggot
>>
>>18510593
fuck teh haters XD
>>
>>18510593
>tripfag
>on /x/
>shitty autistic """game"""
kys
>>
And don't try to open the bottle.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.