[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine for a minute that you are laying in bed. Fast asleep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: dimensions-traveler.jpg (44KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
dimensions-traveler.jpg
44KB, 650x450px
Imagine for a minute that you are laying in bed. Fast asleep when your door opens and someone walks inside. First, you are sure it is someone you reside with needing to grab something so you stay silent trying to return to slumberland. Next, you awake to find that they are still there and they're going through your closet space. You watch as they desperately try to find something, and according to their frantic nature, something important. They suddenly turn around to see your staring back at them. This is when you realize that the person bears a striking resemblance to you. They know you as their past self. You and your future self end up in a stare down that you find to be unbreakable no matter how hard you try. You are conscience for the most part as are they, but time isn't moving forward nor is it moving backward. It is just sort of frozen. You and your future self are more or less dead yet you are still alive. You are unaware if this is some sort of afterlife as you feel as if you have just died, but at the same time, you also feel alive and normal except for the feeling of uneasiness due to the stranger in front of you.

If time travel exists, could this actually happen? Because this scenario has been freaking me out for quite some time.

Pic is unrelated, kinda, it is related to time travel.
>>
>>18510373
I would unsheathe my katana and cut him in half. There can only be one me in this timeline.
>>
>>18510386
In this scenario, you wouldn't be able to move. Time has frozen and you are just stuck there staring at your future self. Regardless of rather or not you want to slice him up with your katana. This scenario frightens me so I come for some reassurance that nothing like this is theoretically plausible outside the realms of science fiction.
>>
It sounds like somebody has been watching a little too much Doctor Who.
>>
>>18510386
>bed. Fast asleep when your door opens and someone walks inside. Firs
I too have a katana next to my bed as home-defense. I would cut them down in an instant, anyone living thing that comes into my home uninvited is automatically going to die.
>>
>>18510386
>not absorbing your doppelgänger and transmuting his energy into an army of personal servitors
reuse, reduce, recycle
>>
>>18510404
The point of the scenario is that things freeze once you make eye contact. So as long as you don't look at him in the face then you should be good to use that katana.
>>
File: uguyg.gif (499KB, 245x240px) Image search: [Google]
uguyg.gif
499KB, 245x240px
>>18510404
i cant stop laughing, this is gr8
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.