[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad luck curse? Conspiracy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 148594307.jpg (165KB, 550x467px) Image search: [Google]
148594307.jpg
165KB, 550x467px
Ok, this sounds dumb, I know, but I'm starting to believe I have been cursed somehow. The thing is, nothing I do or I try to do turns on well, and it's always things beyond my control that ruin everything. Examples:

>Start college
>One of the lecturers resign
>They don't find a replacement in time
>Have to take the course again the following semester
>The following semester the exact same thing happens

>Get into a relationship
>Three months in my gf runs into an old flame of hers who had moved abroad not to come back
>Leaves me for him

>Find a job
>2 months later company goes bankrupt
>lose job
>Find another job
>one month later my boss commits fraud
>lose job

>Buy a new phone
>Get mugged the following day

And the list goes on. Smaller stuff happens to me all the time too. For example I get shit on by a birds a lot, or when I take public tranport it seems to always get delayed or something like that.

Has anyone experienced something like this?

I should mention that I know a guy who says he went through some sort of illuminatti/magic ritual that got him 'enlightened' and granted him access to a 'greater knowledge.' I didn't take him too seriously when he told me, but now I'm starting to wonder. And yes, he hates my guts.
>>
Do the playing card test. It seems to be full proof.

Shuffle cards whilst praying your head asking if you have been cursed.
Then deal 10 cards into 3 stacks, face up. If an ace comes out, stop the stack and move on to the next stack.
If you reach all 3 stacks (30 cards total) with no ace, you are not cursed.
Good luck.

sources: https://exemplore.com/wicca-witchcraft/Simple-curse-breaking-for-the-beginner
>>
File: 1442280633463.jpg (293KB, 1000x625px) Image search: [Google]
1442280633463.jpg
293KB, 1000x625px
>>18510176
>Infrastructure.
>>
Yes.

Nobody believes any of the things
that happened though.

I knew from a young age I'd amount to nothing.
>>
>>18510176
>I should mention that I know a guy who says he went through some sort of illuminatti/magic ritual that got him 'enlightened' and granted him access to a 'greater knowledge.' I didn't take him too seriously when he told me, but now I'm starting to wonder. And yes, he hates my guts.
You stalk his ass and find him, then you beat his ass, beat him down with your bare fists, a baseball bat, club him over and over and make him pay for what he did to you. You will feel very good afterwards and the curse will all have been worth it. He gave you the gift of revenge, take it and love it.
>>
Here is my experience
Awesome life , looking great from young. Turn 21 and everything goes to shit around me.. like everything.. pretty resilient though so stuck through it all without bitching and moaning but I knew something was wrong deep down.
See a psychic tells me I was cursed.. tells me it was on my 21st bday party from a guest that didn't like the great party I had. She said it passes soon and it hits the curses 10x later.
Took that away and thought about it for a while and for some reason I knew who it was. A woman family friend of my parents.
Dead set it was her and I hated her deep down and even though our family didn't speak with her anymore she came up in convo one time and I tell me mum I don't like her.. too my surprise my mum agreed .
My life starts repairing.. find out she out of nowhere is terminally I'll.. I don't give a fuck and tell my mum I don't give a fuck.. she agrees
My dad goes to her death bed.. she apoligises to him , my dad didn't say what for she just said sorry for what I did to your Senpai.
She dead.

If u been cursed make sure you don't have anything they have given you. Somewhere I read they give u a cursed item. But I ain't a expert .
>>
>>18510637
>If u been cursed make sure you don't have anything they have given you. Somewhere I read they give u a cursed item. But I ain't a expert .
Dayum thats scary. Did you have any cursed items she gave you?
She said she was sorry. Do you think you or someone else may have cursed her with death?
If she is family, then maybe it is in your bloodline?
>>
Things break around me all the time. Several people say I'm cursed. Nothing important breaks most of the time, just annoying shit.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.