[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont feel human anymore. Help. Humans are full of flaws and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1479940028212.jpg (61KB, 620x355px) Image search: [Google]
1479940028212.jpg
61KB, 620x355px
I dont feel human anymore. Help. Humans are full of flaws and their biology is gross. Wat do...
>>
File: faceless.jpg (361KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
faceless.jpg
361KB, 1024x683px
We can arrange a painless administrative procedure to certify your unpersonhood.
>>
>>18509707
are you trying to say that BOOBS are gross? WTF is wrong with you. Kill yourself now

vaginas and dicks on the other hand, I'll completely agree with you
>>
>>18509789
That's why condoms were invented.
>>
>>18509707
>implying you dont have flaws or biology
>>
File: 1479389680173.jpg (203KB, 1000x963px)
1479389680173.jpg
203KB, 1000x963px
fap
>>
I know that feel. Staring at yourself in the mirror and figuring that you're just a meaty pinata. I can only wonder how I contain organs and work. And even with the knowledge of biology, we are very disgusting creatures. Tiny pores in our flesh excretes waste. Follicles of gross cells grow from our head and then fall off. What the fuck are we. We are perfect by design on this planet.
>>
>>18509707
dehumanize further
it's how everyone succeeds throughout history
>>
>>18510064
Why?
Origanja
>>
underage
>>
>>18509707
I wanna suck on that guys butthole. /thread
>>
>>18510064
This is false and dangerous advice.
Don't go there.
>>18509707
I suppose you've fallen into the abyss of nothingness due to nondual or occult practises and or convictions. It happens by misunderstanding the principles and taking action with incomplete understanding.
Never forget to be critical on any path; not cynical but at least to the extent of adopting any teaching as a hypothesis first. Even Buddha advised this.
My suggestion is to be mindful of thought-patterns and emotions, to recognise what you're doing when this feeling creeps up on you. Likewise negative feelings, because these are the causes of the defense mechanism that will numb you out and make you feel dead or inhuman.
One can also meditate on the sensations of the body in formal sittings and deepen the connection between body and mind.
Hang out with some friends that you feel close to.

Good luck!
>>
>>18509847
>implying OP doesn't loath themselves for being human
>>
For starters, try showering daily and going outside. You autistic fucktard
>>
>>18510685
This guy's right, don't follow the rabbithole of dehumanization. You're here as a human whether they disgust you or not, it's better to make peace than to focus on that disgust.
>>
>>18509707
All of history's greatest people were humans. And if it is at all comforting, if you believe in the metaphysical concept of a soul or whatever, than you are not human, but rather a soul inhabiting a body. But the concept of the soul was actually created to explain the phenomenon of consciousness itself, and a way to create a feeling of security -- this was beneficial to humanity in it's early years

Looking at it another way, you are only a sum of your parts; all of your limbs, your organs, your senses, hair, skin, blood... All the cells in your body serve a purpose and could be analyzed as something distinctly unique... Going further, those are made out of chemicals; elements; atoms; protons, neutrons, electrons, etc etc. Hell, parts of your body are even different organisms entirely, the flora/bacteria in your skin, mouth, eyes, digestive tract -- a lot of which that without would be a detriment to your overall health.

And the part that even recognizes yourself or others as human is your mind; of which no two are alike. It's been discovered that our notion of thought or consciousness is thanks to a highly advanced system of chemical reactions that we've evolved over the course of millions of years. And all this happened on a gigantic incredibly fast spinning rock that pales in comparison to it's neighbors that are an insurmountable distance away, all of which orbiting the star in which they were forged BILLIONS of years ago. And yet for for all the time that has passed since the birth our star, and for it's size, it is merely a blip on the radar when compared to the inconceivable age and size of the universe.

Given the hostile nature of the universe, we should count ourselves lucky to be humans if anything. Nature put a lot of time and effort in our manifestation.
>>
>>18509707
itt first steps to become a furry
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.