[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Illuminati artists thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 17

Hey /x/ is there any other interesting artists that do things like michael jackson?
His songs and dances truly are something unique and worth of watching and hearing.
Was he a mason?
>>
>>18509376
You guys have probably heard the song but heres the video if you havent watched it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_XLOBDo_Y
>>
>>18509393
Meant to write billie jean in that post fugg
>>
I am one
>>
>>18509459
Me too
>>
>>18509467
its a good year for us nigga we done good
>>
>>18509376
>something unique

Michael Jackson took every dance move he has from someone else. Mainly Bob Fosse:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-qUMzMVzdw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH7VymwHLmo

He was great, but he was hardly unique/
>>
>>18509719

You aren't unique I was about to post that

I bet we could have some good convos
>>
>>18509807
JOY!

And it isn't meant to denigrate MJ - the man is justified in his status as King of Pop. Lots of legends were derivative. Even Shakespeare's works are based off older stories.
>>
>>18509838

I call it the 4th dimension of influence
>>
We should start a writers group
>>
Probs Justin Bieber Got A Deal WIth SATAN
Its The Worst
>>
>>18509376
Someone shop this with illuminati triangles hidden in this dance geometry please
>>
File: DB_poster.jpg (52KB, 480x325px) Image search: [Google]
DB_poster.jpg
52KB, 480x325px
Also he was friends with david blaine you guys should watch his shows also
>>
>>18510557
>Also he was friends with david blaine you guys should watch his shows also

I cursed Michael Jackson to kill himself.
Today, now, I curse David Blaine to kill himself.
>>
File: yahboi.png (336KB, 620x415px) Image search: [Google]
yahboi.png
336KB, 620x415px
>>18509459
>>18509467
>>18509475
>>
>>18510558
What
>>18509376
Heres a chris brown video with some of his moves inspired by michael.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eQWG8BVeryU
>>
Bump
>>
>>18510602
That was me
>>18509719
I refer to what he does unique because of the way he radiates joy and energy doing what he does and you can realize the passion he had for it, adding to that the message he tried and managed to communicate through everything that he did even his interviews
Hes one of a kind
>>
>>18510617
>Hes one of a kind
You mean like a hollywood actor? A liar?
A man who builds a children park and petting zoo in his own backyard to attract small male children, inviting them to sleep nude in his bed? Paying them off millions of dollars one by one to sign a contract of never speaking about it? A man who lies about having a skin disease so he can bleach it, a man who gets 20 nosejobs because he was ashamed of his natural african-american nose? A man who hangs a toddler off the balcony by the ankes? A compulsive user of illegal drugs? Faking a sham marriage to convince others that he is heterosexual? Now in this thread I found how he is a plagiarist and thief. It would be pure injustice if that evil monster was alive to enjoy the millions and millions of dollars he horded.
>>
File: LoversPuebladb2.jpg (120KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LoversPuebladb2.jpg
120KB, 1920x1080px
Obligatory bowie post
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
>>
File: NWO Beyonce Led Zepplin.jpg (162KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
NWO Beyonce Led Zepplin.jpg
162KB, 800x500px
Obligatory Beyoncé post...
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 425x667px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 425x667px
>>18510632
>It would be pure injustice if that evil monster was alive to enjoy the millions and millions of dollars he horded.

Who are you to judge?
>>
>>18510632
Seriously this.

And it seems like nobody gives a flying fuck just because he made good music
>>
>>18510655
Have youve got a problen with bowie? His last videos are pretty good his body language is obscure enough to go under radar yet deliver the message
>>
File: nfg.png (332KB, 549x550px) Image search: [Google]
nfg.png
332KB, 549x550px
>>18510683
When everything is awesome.
The Perfect timeline.
>>
File: go2TV.jpg (70KB, 1099x420px) Image search: [Google]
go2TV.jpg
70KB, 1099x420px
>>
>illuminati
>worth watching/hearing

go with jesus baby child
>>
>>18511080
>Celebrity paranormal belongs in /tv/
>Political paranormal belongs in /pol/
>Media paranormal belongs in /co/
>Deep sea and cryptids belong in /an/
>UFOs belong in /g/
>Metaphysics belong in /sci/
>I belong in /lgbt/
>>
>>18511080
Fuck you
>>
Heres the interview i was telling you guys about mkay
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bbTbopSCTck
>>
>>18512204
That is the person you look up to?

Look at his face... he chooses to wear make up.
Why is he trying to talk like a female? This monster thinks he is above the US justice system, he thinks only normal people should have to be uncomfortable in prison.
You don't have to be a mystic to see that he is a demon in human form.
>>
>>18512310
I wonder the sort of stuff he knew
>>
>>18512310
If demons are supposed to do everything backwards does that mean they walk backwards or that they walk on their hands??
>>
>>18510632
HE DID NOT DIDDLE THOSE KIDDLES
FACT
>>
>>18511080
>/mu/ fixed

But the way they sell there souls is x tier. So therefore relvant.
>>
>>18514567
Please respond.
>>
>>18516420
He is a demon hiding his true form. He fools the world, legions of fans, convinced that he is a good person. He is a psychopath with the wealth to get away with any crime, he lives above the law. He had nude pictures of five year old boys in his bedroom which were confiscated by the police, but he was never ever held accountable. He wears lipstick. He has been mocking you, and everyone else.
>>
>>18511788
>>
>>18510683
Nobody cares about what? Did he fuck those kids? I have never heard an argument that wasn't just "CLEARLY HE FUCKED THOSE KIDS!"
>>
>>18516492

>He had nude pictures of five year old boys in his bedroom

Yeah, in a book of nude art containing mostly adults.

>this is why I never want to be famous
>>
He tried to break out of the matrix, his programming began to fail, you can see the pattern in other monarch victims like Britney or his sister Janet.
>>
I can't wait for the new Michael Jackson movie. They did a really good job on the story and they will finally be able to prove that he is a good man, the haters will shut up, he had a rough child hood that is why he had to get multiple plastic surgeries on his face, he had the hardest life in the world you don't know him.
>>
>>18517681
Right? People point to his "weird" surgeries as indicators of some underlying sexual perversion, instead of seeing a deeply hurt individual at the core.
>>
>>18517762
Because no one else in the usa had a hard life, those that did all got 50 plastic surgeries and had sleep over parties with only small boys. No females allowed! Girls are gross!
>>
File: mj.jpg (45KB, 619x300px) Image search: [Google]
mj.jpg
45KB, 619x300px
>>
>>18517681
This isn't a movie it's a comedy show with actors doing spoofs of celebrities.
>>
>>18517837
Not everybody has the money to, you fucking idiot. If everybody was outstandingly, filthy rich, most of our mental problems would see themselves becoming fucked up attempts at fulfilling weird fantasies.
He was abused as a child. Most likely he wanted to protect children. If he were SEXUALLY MOLESTED repeatedly as a kid, it would make more sense psychologically that he would become an abuser in that way. But he was tormented by physical violence.
Comparing his behaviour to the everyday person's is going to give you bizarre analogies. You're just doing what I said earlier. You can't come up with a real argument so you just kinda say, "HE MUST HAVE DONE IT, OBVIOUSLY"
>>
>>18510632
>millions of dollars he hoarded
Moron, the man died flat broke.
>>
>>18509838
Pretty sure Jackson tried to deniggrate himself
>>
>>18518268
>Moron, the man died flat broke.
Yep, that is why his kids have more money at the age of 4 than you and your entire family ever had in their lives combined.
>>
I was expecting for you guys to post some artists that do these sort of things
Dont you guys know anybody that puts some useful content into their music? Apart from the ones mentioned before?
>>
>>18518181
Why did jackson pay off his accusers if he was innocent?
>>
>>18510632
Maybe he was an actor on stage. Like a character of sorts or perhaps it was truly him.. anyways you cant deny his contributions to the world are priceless in a way.
>>
>real talk
>>18519033
putting that aside its sort of annoying how when you start talking about michael people automatically pull the topic of sexual abuse up front and if he was framed then its a reason they did whatever they could to ruin his reputation because what he is accused of would automatically ruin anybodys reputation
This is also why i think he did whatever he could to counter them by trying to show the world he was a good man
>>
Also could you guise tell me what the sword hovering over the head really symbolizes? I saw a thread months ago of a guy that was trying to discuss the symbolism in one of kanye west music videos.
Heres a video of one of his songs in which ive spotted some
https://vimeo.com/41696892
The video isnt on youtube i apologize
>>
>>18509376
>Was he a mason?

he was a pedophile, confirmed
>>
>>18514573
he did though, he was always at the Dupont estate
>>
>>18518941
>aside its sort of annoying how when you start talking about michael people automatically pull the topic of sexual abuse up front and if he was framed then its a reason they did w

He paid them so they would sign a contract to NOT TALK TO THE POLICE. Exactly as innocent men do.
One of them even came forward afterwards , even some managers came out and reported that he was indeed a pedo.
>>
Uh Oh someone get Razorfist in here.
>>
>>18509719
Those videos are bullshit, and photoshopped, MJ created and invented the Moonwalk at a very young age, I remember seeing it for the first time and the world were all blown away at Michael Jacksons talent and originality.
>>
File: image-32.jpg (168KB, 1024x779px) Image search: [Google]
image-32.jpg
168KB, 1024x779px
Lil kim has the skin disease too guys. Don't make fun of her. It isn't like she would ever be proud of her natural physical differences and be a good role model for others by embracing it, she isn't superficial and shallow like that.
>>
>>18519204
he was a pedophile, confirmed
is that really confirmed ? so did any other politician who is being accused of rape
>>
>>18514573
>HE DID NOT DIDDLE THOSE KIDDLES
>FACT
he had two adopted kids and if he was a pedo he would have diddled them and they never reported it, so that is more proof he innocent
>>
>>18521178
He was framed to finance Robin Hood: Men In Tights
>>
>>18509376
>His songs and dances truly are something unique

Didn't know that.

I thought he stole everything from James Brown.
>>
File: scott jorgensen.png (320KB, 619x305px) Image search: [Google]
scott jorgensen.png
320KB, 619x305px
>>18520879
So does the MMA fighter Scott Jorgenson. It's been fun watching him slowly turn white over the years.
>>
>>18522992
And Cab calloway Bojangles and a dozen more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xH7VymwHLmo
>>
>>18509376
No, he was a mentally ill pedophile.
>>
>>18523006
Maybe the guy used to get outside a lot and now trains exclusively indoors. It's pretty natural for tans to wax and wane.
>>
>>18524347
Can clearly see vitiligo
>>
>>18517681
go back to the grave Mike
>>
>>18519136
>sword hovering over the head
sword of damocles --- threat of death (perhaps showing how the celebrity is controlled by their handlers and can be killed or shut up at any itme)
>>
>>18517681

he got plastic surgery because of a stage accident where something lit on fire and fell on him you asshole.

Do the research.

Anyways, the ongoing plastic surgery was because of his accident and never going back to normal. It went worse since that time.
>>
Him and Prince used Dpirits in there music writing...
>>
>>18527046
RIP Prince, he is a better then michael jackson is.
>>
>>18510655
Back when she was young and pretty
>>
>>18510695
What message?
>>
>>18526985
>burn scalp in accident
>get plastic surgery on face

Yeah, that makes sense.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.