[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chi (ki) control and manipulating energy for teleportation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Can anyone help me achieve teleportation through energy manipulation? (chi, ki)(Ps piss off if you dont beleive in natural energy's then thats on you I havnt got time for limited minds and ignorance)
>>
>>18508577
you won't be able to physically teleport without advanced tech but you can always astral/trance tele
>>
>>18508577
Basically you want to create a focus of awareness that can project and view reality through energetic means. Then move this awareness to the place you wish to perceive. More advanced than that I cannot say. Its more about teleporting massless information, unless you have access to an enormous amount of energy. There are spirit guides that can potentially teach you how to teleport with them, though it will probably involve lots of sexual energy at the root chakra as that is the way your spirit interfaces connects with the physical world.
>>
>>18508577
You can't. Teleportation requires ripping holes in the fabric of space-time, which takes WAY more energy than any single person could ever hope to produce. Put it to an actual practical use by studying martial arts and meditation to learn conscious control over your body, but you're not going to be doing any DBZ shit.
>>
>>18508577
Remote viewing/astral projection is about as good as you're going to get without sufficiently advanced crystalline cymatic technology.
>>
>>18508577
If you can concentrate chakra on third eye at will, have you opened it? If so, I opened mine as a child.
>>
>>18508577
Work on trying to achieve astral projection and opening your third eye and you may be able to teleport astrally, but you ain't teleporting physically anytime soon.
>>
File: This_is_nice_board.png (28KB, 200x100px) Image search: [Google]
This_is_nice_board.png
28KB, 200x100px
>>18508577
install gentoo
>>
>>18509975
>>18510228
/thread
>>
>>18509880

>Zero point energy

Train for this first ,then teleportation only will cost the cool down
>>
>>18510045
I can concentrate my attention or energy to my third eye, and with much difficulty to other parts of my body.
But I feel like there's no point? I don't really accomplish anything besides a feeling
>>
how do i see energy? I have been trying for a few days to no result is there a specific method i could try?
>>
File: 537686349611784.jpg (6KB, 273x320px) Image search: [Google]
537686349611784.jpg
6KB, 273x320px
>>
>>18510251
l3g1t
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.