[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weak

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1484011825558-1971734204.jpg (956KB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1484011825558-1971734204.jpg
956KB, 1836x3264px
You reflect on every single idiotic mark you've made on yourself and turn the shame into determination. The determination to live and get better.
That little slash along your skin? it solves nothing. People who cut themselves are weak. Reality hurts them and they decide to fight fire with fire and cause unnecessary pain. I'm not saying to be happy all of the time, (that frustrates me quite honestly) but, causing yourself pain while going through life's inevitable problems, simply digs you farther into this hole of suffering. Suffering may seem lovely currently, but you are now at the stage of numbness, unaware of what the light of the tunnel looks anymore. You’ve blinded yourself with the pain of numbness so much that you don’t even believe in this light. You must pull through and adore this bursting light instead of hurting the thing you are blessed with the most, your free body. Self harming while mental and teenage problems are occurring, shows that these humans are incapable of tolerating the world.
I wish for you to tolerate the world. I wish for every human being to live and breathe this soil we stand upon. Now that you have made a grand mistake, your victorious uprising from this ground must be spectacular. The deeper you’ve fallen only gives you a bigger strength to escape the hole you’ve plummeted yourself into.
You can not bleed to know you’re alive, only seeing out the streets and sunshine does that. This release is temporary, but do you know what isn’t? The beauty of life is eternal and every human being is worthy of viewing this everlasting sight. Every human is worthy of feeling alive. A damn sharp tool or fire should never intervene this. You should dread on ever succumbing to this enemy that prevents you from living.
>>
Post this on tumblr, not /x/
>>
we run everything we touch, huh? that's retarded
>>
>>18508573
>idiotic mark
I did not make them upon myself. I have never self harmed. I have had to tolerate it though as I received my licks, burns, bites, lashings, punches, and much more. I took it, set and sobbed quietly and do you know what I learned from that, people will thread right over you if you let them.

Most people do not care "friend" and it is devastating. That is the reality we face, and anyone who has gotten close uses the pain against me. My emotions are weakness in their eyes so I refuse to let them see it. So you suffer in silence to not become a burden upon those who have their own problems to deal with. If anyone asks me for something I just do it to appease which is tiring. I want to give cheerfully, but most take before given the opportunity to receive willing. I am tired and you do not know me or what I have gone through. So please do not judge what you do not understand.

I can still be kind to those who are hateful, but I can also walk away, or stand up for myself. I want to be walking around without a leash attached but you tell me how? Everyone is worthy you are right about that but do not speak of what you have not endured. I judge no one but myself. Those feelings are my own and we all get upset. Do we not have a right to expression anymore even in thought? You do not know or care to know so, please stop with the ill informed analogies.
>>
>>18508573
Oh and as for bleeding it reminds me that I am a human being that can somehow learn to become strong. Again not self harm either. You know all I have ever wanted was to love and be loved. I literally feel like a wounded animal because the slightest touch from anyone sends me into a panic or into shut down mode. I am broken but I never wanted to be. I did not ask for this. I did not ask for the life I have, but I play the cards that have been dealt.
>>
>>18508573

I know who you are by the way. You went through my phone too? Great I have absolutely no privacy anywhere. Cannot even go pee without keeping the door open. You want to know about those marks then just ask me in person instead of being like this to me. I am beginning to believe you are no different, and yes I wrote it and these. :(

>>18508713
>>18508754
>>
File: tumblr_ns7ju7j1F81uy7l8lo3_1280.jpg (37KB, 554x426px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ns7ju7j1F81uy7l8lo3_1280.jpg
37KB, 554x426px
>>18508713
>>18508754
>>18508813

I hope ur okay bruh :(
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.