[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the Archangel Michael and Jesus Christ one and the same?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

File: michael.jpg (434KB, 722x948px) Image search: [Google]
michael.jpg
434KB, 722x948px
Are the Archangel Michael and Jesus Christ one and the same?

If not then why do the Hebrew scriptures refer to Christ as Michael? And why do they play the same role in the end times?
>>
They aren't and they don't
>>
>>18508417
/thread
>>
Jehovah witness much? And I would like a citation or your claim that the Hebrew scriptures use the word Michael for Christ.
>>
>>18508417
They fill the exact same position in the apocalypse
>>
>>18508433
provide proof, i also believe the being in the Revelations is God, not Jesus Christ.
>>
>>18508412
>If not then why do the Hebrew scriptures refer to Christ as Michael?
They don't, that's the Jehovah's Witnesses' edited version.
>>
>>18508462
Jehovah's can't even get real jobs and spend their lives harassing other people so we can definitely rule out any of their "knowledge"
>>
>>18508412
I believe jesus and michael may be of similar nature, but jesus is god/the son of god. Michael is the Archangel. They play different roles. If michael were to carry out the will of god on earth it would be christ acting through him. God is one with all of creation. The archangel can form the consciousness of of a star or galaxy.
>>
http://www.sdanet.org/atissue/books/qod/q08.htm
>>
>>18508412
Jesus is God, Michael is an angel. Lower than God.
>>
>>18508442
Jesus is God. Jesus is the one John seen in the revelation of Jesus Christ.
>>
>>18509032
tell me more about how God is one with creation
>>
>>18509577
Little late I guess. God the father exists within all things. Jesus was a way for us to see him and learn from him as a human like ourselves.
>>
File: images.jpg (2KB, 240x128px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 240x128px
>>18509560
Lol God.... Eve is God.... All othere get their power from IT.... Jesus was Christ until he passed that title to me it means savior and stands for the king of the dead. The name is Jason Westley Christopher Tatom and I am Christ. How exactly would u like me to proove it ressurect some1 i can only do that id they want to come back i will not force people to live after recieving the blessing of death. Get me? Ha lol....
>>
>>18509897
Yes i cas arch or arc spirits through me. Im a arcangel/archdman
>>
>>18509897
resurrect Jesus.
>>
>>18509918
Been there done that he dont want to come back till im dead so ull all be judged...
>>
>>18509924
Yeah u did... U all murderes him u crucified him in the middle east... Yes u all took part in killing him while I wad asleep...
>>
File: 1480217135041.jpg (61KB, 1273x714px) Image search: [Google]
1480217135041.jpg
61KB, 1273x714px
>>18509897
Hail Jason Westley Christopher Tatom Christ the heralded Messiah
>>
>>18509930
How do i know i talk to the dead....
>>
>>18509937
About goddam time.... Thx...
>>
>>18509941
How do i know what ur saying? Well now maybe because im a telepath....
>>
Why does x only talk about the one God and his angels
The arch angel and jesus are not the same, but similar. In this theology it goes:
God
Jesus
Archangels
Angels
Human
Beast
Devils
>>
I once sold Jason Westley Christopher Tatom some weed and he robbed me.
>>
>>18509954
Listen up you stupid faggot you aint jesus or an angel you are somethibg so low only a termite would be able to fit it in its own mouth. I ask that you shut the fuck up amd huff some more paint you poison spreading heretic faggot fuck.
>>
>>18509948
Well now if u knew ur shit u would know God was IT and had no free will and was forced to do the angels and the dmens bidding the highest angel besides myself is Imperius the highest dman was 10 better known as satan known to me as the sum of the 9 lords of hell for there are 9 hells plus 1 better known as the entity 10.
>>
>>18509967
Troll... Starve...
>>
>>18509967
What nao nigger?
>>
>>18509569
I thought Jesus was the perfect son born, while the 'figure' holding the seven lamps, etc, was God the Father?
>>
>>18510184
Not quite God was it the 7 are the highest angels.
>>
>>18509974
>>18509976
>>18509992
>>18509994
dat close get
>>
>>18510199
I dont ever make dubs or quads. I let the mods give them to me;-)
>>
>>18510196
Quit spamming
>>
File: chrome_2016-11-29_13-53-00.png (36KB, 1068x180px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-11-29_13-53-00.png
36KB, 1068x180px
>>18510202
>>
File: 564543.gif (1MB, 355x259px) Image search: [Google]
564543.gif
1MB, 355x259px
>>18509947
>Well now maybe because im a telepath

Yeah, right. Sure you are.
>>
Michael
Anagrams
Word length
MACHIEL 7
MICHAEL 7
MICHALE 7
MICHEAL 7
MICHELA 7

Italian
The name Michela is the Italian form of the German name Michaela. He also has the meaning "who is like God". The name is expressed differently as it stands. He is pronounced "Mickela".

Miy = who (Hebrew); El = the Mighty, God (Hebrew)
Meaning / translation

Who is like God?
Dutch variant of Michael
Michael
According to tradition, it was the Archangel Michael, who drove Adam and Eve out of paradise with the sword and guarded the Garden of Eden. Michael is mentioned in the apocalyptic book of Daniel (10: 13; 12: 1), in the book of Judit (9), and in Revelation (12: 7f). There it is said: "There was a battle in heaven; Michael and his angels rose to fight the dragon. The dragon and his angels fought, but they could not hold themselves, and they lost their place in heaven. "Since the dragon is the symbol of the god-hosting powers, Michael is regarded as the archangel who struggles against all the powers who want to challenge God's rank . The oldest church of San Michele is Monte Sant'Angelo in southern Italy, where the archangel appeared on 8 May 492. In the Middle Ages he became the patron of the German people, of which the "German Michel" derives.
Attributes: According to biblical stories, Archangel Michael is often portrayed with a, partially flaming, sword, as well as a knight who pierces the dragon.
Meaning of the name: Michael (hebr. מכָיֵאֵל) means: Who is like God?
>>
File: 549uJnQ.jpg (547KB, 2047x2047px) Image search: [Google]
549uJnQ.jpg
547KB, 2047x2047px
>>18510214
Gabriel gave Mary the message that she would bring the Son of God into the world. KNA
Gabriel
Meaning of the name: Gabriel (hebr. גִרִיאֵל) means: God is power.

Rafael
Word length
RAFAUL 6
Rafael
The figure of the archangel Rafael is closely linked to the story of Tobias (Tob 5: 4-12, 22) in the Old Testament. Tobias is the son of the pious Israelite Tobit, who receives God's help in a serious test of faith, in which he, among other things, blinds. Rafael accompanies Tobias on his dangerous journey to the media, where he helps him to get Sara to wife and find a way to cure his father of blindness. Rafael is considered to be a regent of the sun, and is said to have a sunny mind. Joined with his role as a companion of Tobias, Rafael is a patron of pilgrims and travelers.
Attributes: Rafael often appears in pilgrim clothing and travel gear.
Meaning of the name: Rafael (hebr. רָפֵאֵל) means: God heals.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.