[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did I see?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0542.jpg (23KB, 599x338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0542.jpg
23KB, 599x338px
Hey /x/. I don't know how to start so I'll just jump right in.

>About a year ago
>Around Midnight/1 o'clock
>Dogs are whining at the back door to let them out so I hop up, throw on my jacket, open the door and off they go.
>I sit down on the porch and check my phone.
>dogs start going crazy.
>I felt an intense sense of dread and fear.
>I look up and see that they're barking at the fence.
>Look up and see this... thing almost half way over my fence.
>fucker was tall, around eight feet, and was ghostly white and it didn't have a face. It was just smooth flesh.
>inb4 slenderman fake and gay
>No clothes, it was naked
>Long spindly arms and legs.
>same with the fingers and toes.
>it seemed to notice me and just stared at me.
>I was paralyzed in fear and my dogs could tell.
>They noped into the house.
>After what felt like hours, the thing just pulled its leg behind the fence and started to walk off.
>it walked with a mild hunch
>I could see it's back, it it's vertebrae were jutting out way to damn far at the hunch.
>as the thing walked away, it looked back at me and fucking SPRINTED into the woods.
>I could finally move and I bolted inside.
>Proceed to lock all windows, barricade my front and back door, grab my K98k and doggos and retreat to my room and lock and barricade that door as well.
>Blackout soon after.
>wake up cradling my K98k.

I wound up forgetting it after a couple of months and only remembered a few days ago after a nightmare.

Have any of you seen anything similar? Could you help me find out what the fuck that thing was? What the hell did I see?
>>
Only one way to find out OP.

Go hunting for it.
>>
>>18508319
I did go looking for after a few days. Only found a bunch of garbage and a durr carcass. It was ripped open from the ribcage. Barely any organs left inside. I looked for a little longer until I lost my nerve and left. I ain't going looking for it again until I buy some more 8mm.
>>
Shameless self bump. Does anybody know what I saw? Has anybody else seen it before?
>>
>>18508309
Ayy, lmao
>>
Literally a dream
>>
>>18508309
>wound up forgetting about it
How do you forget seeing some giant monster? You must live an exciting life OP.
>>
>>18508544
Stress with the family. My grandfather died a few moths after I saw that thing and the whole event kinda slipped out of my mind.
>>
One more bump before bed.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.