[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Readings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 2

File: f385926f0c8a617832e18f711455352e.gif (113KB, 2438x2746px) Image search: [Google]
f385926f0c8a617832e18f711455352e.gif
113KB, 2438x2746px
Tell me your favorite color, gender, favorite time of day, Hobby, Astro Sign and your querent. Also if you would before asking a question please go check out my veelox revival thread its the one with bleeding eyes
>>
>>18508077
green, female, mid afternoon, drawing, saggitarius. will I become financially successful?
>>
Green, male, mid-day, I play games like MTG and Talisman, and I'm a Libra.
Is this path I've chosen the one that will lead to my greater understanding of the world around me? Or have I deluded myself into believing.
Saw your revival thread, I'd be interested in seeing it return, though it'd be risky.
>>
>>18508102
You hold heavy regard for all sentimental values which in turn gives you power. Continue down your current path and you shall be immensely successful
>>
>>18508105
That actually means a lot to me thanks anon. Now for your reading. I remember feeling that way when i started alchemy and divining. I doubted every last decision i made. Anon there will always be doubters they try to disprove everything to bolster their ego. This path you have chosen is truly one of enlightenment and ascension. Yes, anon, you have chosen the right path, your efforts will not be in vain and every day you will understand more and more of the nature of reality
>>
>>18508077
pink, magenta, aquamarine
sunset
Alternative spirituality and my personal progression in it
Cancer

I broke up with my boyfriend not long ago and it's been driving me up the fucking wall. I have nightmares about it, I think about it all the time, i can't stop thinking about it.

Will we ever get back together?
>>
Black, male, night, Capricorn
What happened between them?
>>
>>18508136
Hobby is listening to music
>>
>>18508128
Thanks for the reading, I plan on dabbling in cartomancy as a start, and /x/ has been pretty useful as a resource for me.
>>
>>18508136
gonna have to give me more info about the situation
>>
black, male, early morning, IT, cancer

Any critical life changes in the near future? If so, is it going to be a good, or a bad one?
>>
blue, male, 8-12pm, gaming and watching movies, aquarius
On what spiritual level am I? Should I focus on more on physical(material) stuff or immaterial?
>>
>>18508144
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/uldbxpm2nyw7a
https://newworldwitchery.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/the-new-world-witchery-guide-to-cartomancy.pdf

https://butlincat.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/advanced-magick-for-beginners-alan-chapman.pdf
>>
>>18508145
That's the matter, I don't know anything other than one of the persons.
If you prefer I can give another query
>What do I need to communicate with those spirits better?
>>
>>18508134
You might, but instead i suggest you think about what you really had? it might hurt now but chances are hes no good
>>
Teal, male, early night, drawing, pisces
How should I go about this new job opportunity? It's the right path or is it not for me?
>>
Gemini
Female
Blue
Music and Art
Sunset

I'd like to know how does this Virgo man in my life feels about me.
Our current work position doesn't allow any involvement plus he's never given any indication of being interested. Regardless I'd like to know what kind of feelings he has going for me.

Alternatively, will I be in a fulfilling relationship any time this year?
>>
>>18508149
Your state right now is volatile, watch for the signs of an omen, something is coming which could be very bad if not handled correctly.
>>
>>18508150
Immaterial, youre right on the edge of a breakthrough, keep at it anon!
>>
>>18508170
Very nicely organized querent :) thank you
About your question.
He may or may not like you
Regardless (as bad as this might sound) your 2 alignments do not correspond, you CAN make it work but it will take great strength.
>>
>>18508167
YES!! Sorry anon im just getting a REALLY good feeling about this opportunity. I see success and happiness in your future should you take this path.
>>
>>18508077
grey, male, night, reading, leo. how will i be remembered?
>>
>>18508077
green,male,morning,movies,aries
How to get rich
>>
>>18508077
Green, Male, 4:00am, Art/Daydreaming, Taurus. Current love is it going to bear any fruit?
>>
>>18508194
Life is full of opportunity, as i see it, you will be given a series of opportunities soon. Take them. Seize them. If all goes well, you will be remembered as a visionary, a fiery spirit and as a philosopher, one who ushers in a new age
>>
>>18508204
>knowing one day the anon might usher in a new age fills you with determination
>>
>>18508077
grass-forest green , male , downset , play games-write , sagittarius
tell me something about my aura
>>
Green, male, 4:00am, playing guitar / smoking cigars, Capricorn.

How can I find new people? I want a best friend
>>
>>18508203
Yes, definitely
>>
grey, male, around 4pm, i love read, gemini, i like this girl a lot but now she had change her beahvior with me, you think i will have a future with her? she is from france and im from mexico
>>
>>18508077
mint green, female, late morning, reading, libra. Will I ever finish college?
>>
>>18508077
lime, female, twilight, reading and doodling, capricorn. Will I finally make progress in my psychic training?
>>
>>18508077
>>18508077
purple, male, morning, rts games, Pisces
could you tell me anything about the guardian/guide that follows me, if not a love general reading please

i remember veelox op got me into astral back in the day going to attempt again with the new one tonight
>>
>>18508210
Jade green, ripples with excitement and apprehension
>>
Black, male, twilight , art, scorpio. will i succeed, and will I find a partner?
>>
>>18508155
thanks for the links!
>>
>>18508233
Whats up pisces bro, so from what i can see, your guide is an animal of some sort likely a wolf or deer potentially a fox. They guide you in all aspects of life but offer greater advice pertaining to nature and your natural terra chakras. Youd make a good shaman
>>
Royal purple, male, 3-4 am, video games, Aries, would I be happy with a low salary job?
>>
>Male
>Capricorn
>Night
>Reading, drawing, music.
>Black or Dark Blue
>Will I be succesful if I pursue art, music or writing?
>>
>>18508077
Purple, Male, Night when the moon is clearly visible and casting light enough to see clearly, Walking/Games, Libra, Will I ever be widely known for something great and helpful and will this bring me happiness?
>>
>>18508235
dude , i got out of the bathroom and i believe i saw something like a tiny ball on the right corner of my visual ,
Thanks. u seem legit
>>
>>18508256
Yes and no it seems that truly only a satisfying job would suit you regardless of the pay
>>
>>18508077
red, male, sunset, photography, aries, which should I be focusing on and investing energy into: relationships, career, family, or personal growth?

Thank you for your reading.
>>
>>18508077

Color: Green
Male
Sunset and sunrise
Playing Music
Cancer

Will I ever see her again? And if I do what will happen? Should I continue on the current path I am in right now?
>>
>>18508257
Your alignment suggests that a job in some sort of writing music or art in any form would be both wildly successful and satsifying
>>
grey, male, around 4pm, i love read, gemini, i like this girl a lot but now she had change her beahvior with me, you think i will have a future with her? she is from france and im from mexico
>>
>>18508272
personal growth and career dont lose contact with family though
>>
>>18508273
Right now your energy seems lost. You appear to be on a path to self destruction. Reconnect with old friends or ex's change something please anon im rooting for you
>>
aqua green, male, late night, I draw and write comics, Aquarius. Should I tell her how I feel? Its not love but I'm so scared I'm going to loose one of the only people I care about if I don't
>>
>>18508254
thanks man, the shaman thing is interesting i had a good experience of channeling whilst on shrooms before, iv met my animal guide before and your right it fits along those line mainly a wolf in the past, but apparently i have someone/something else aswell with me no idea what guess it will reveal itself in time.
thanks for the read again, have a good one hopefully see you in the astral if i can nail my projection down
>>
Gray, Male, Late nights, graphic edits, Aries.

I feel lost in this world. Will I find my path some day?
>>
>>18508290
Right now relationships are hindering your spirituality, disconnect from toxic people
>>
>>18508077
I personally don't believe in readings, but at least you are giving people positive feedback which in turn can make them more likely to succeed in their goals, so props for that man.
And hey maybe I could be wrong for not believing, but to each its own
>>
blue, male, just before sunset, firearms, pisces, just curious if I made the right choices in life, some of me just wants to go home.
>>
>>18508276
Sounds great, Thanks a lot
>>
>>18508295
YEs, follow your heart, remember when you were younger, what is your passion. Do not be afraid to take leaps, many times tey are the only way success can be reached
>>
Absence of color (black), male, night, games. Will I ever find motivation to run after what I need and want?
>>
>>18508306
Lol pisces and firearms two things we have in common. So i can understand your apprehension. right now you need to find yourself, feeling lost is natural but fall back to your instincts, be yourself its okay
>>
>>18508316
Oh and sagittarius
>>
>>18508302
are you saying shes toxic? I think human relationships in general might just be toxic for my spirituality. Thanks a ton for the reading though! Such a selfless act, god bless you
>>
>>18508289

Thank you OP!! I will keep a open mind and open heart!
>>
Hey guys im still doing readings but check out my veelox thread heres the discord if you want it https://discord.gg/xUDNHTE
>>
>>18508077
dubs
>>
grey
male
around 4pm
i love read
gemini,

you think i have a chance with the girl i love?
>>
>>18508348
Depends, whats she like?
also shameless self promotion check out the bleeding eyes veelox thread
>>
>>18508321
thanks m8, good to find another who like the same hobby as you, and falling back to my instincts is something I should really be doing, again thanks
>>
she is piscis, she is not so self confident, and usually get depressed easily, she like drawig, also i alredy check your other post :)
>>
>>18508365
You two will click easily good luck
>>
>>18508077
every shades of red
Female
1-3pm
building toy models
Leo
will I be able to go back to school? Or is that even the right choice?
>>
Burgundy
Male
Nighttime
Listening music
Virgo

What are her feelings towards me reader? Do you see a future between us.
>>
>>18508387
It is, i see your alignment as one that will cause trouble for you later in life if you do not go back to school. Follow your hearts dreams. Be yourself
>>
>>18508389
Well you too do seem to go well together, however your temper prohibits you from progression
>>
>>18508077
>blue
>girl
>night
>virgo

Is he trying to avoid me or is it all in my head, I just want things to be back to the way they were last month I have so much planned for us and maybe I tried reaching out at the wrong time or i'm too late to rebuild what we started again and I miss him so much
>>
>>18508402
If you're not gonna give me a generic political answer, how do i fix that temper? It's a complicated thing
>>
gray, male, midnight, music, virgo. what would a relationship with her be like? would it last?
>>
Hello! I'm female, My favorite color is red or pastel purple and my favorite time of the day is late at night, or really early morning.
I'm just wondering will I ever feel love? Am I on the right path in my life? Is there anything I need to change to be happy cause I'm absolutely a miserable mess right now. Rip me
>>
>>18508077
>>18508077
Black
male
Late nights
games
Sagittarius
Will I be financially successful?
>>
I honestly think some shit is going on with virgos recently man. Never seen this much virgos asking for guidance before, and they're not samefagging obviously. Interesting. I might think about this in near future
>>
>>18508077
red, male, 1-3am, listening to music, scorpio. will I ever be with the guy ive been loving for over 2 years? will we start talking r soon? he's a leo and he's been extremely distant from me lately.
>>
Red, Male, late morning, Weight Lifting, Aquarius, Will i graduate from college?
>>
>>18508422
Yes, something very personal happened in his family so give him time
>>
Check out the veelox thread for a reading
>>
black(if not a color then navy), male, dusk, video games, virgo

What will be my career? Should i try writing for real?
>>
>>18508453
Connect with your spiritual side a bit more and writing will be the PERFECT choice of careers
>>
>>18508457
Really? It's not easy and idk if i'll be able to make that connection.
But i'll try reader. Thank you.
>>
>>18508077
Dark red, male, late night, video games, saggitarius. Will I have a good financial future? Will it be easy to achieve success or not??
>>
>>18508077
purple, attack helicopter, masturbation, cancer, what is the 420th Fibonacci number?
>>
Red,male,night,read,Áries. can you see my future?
>>
>>18508077
Male
Purple/Violet
Twilight
Reading
Gemini

Will I fail if I try to go in the next month or in 2 months?
>>
>>18508077
>Tell me your favorite color
Dark purple
>gender
M
>favorite time of day
Afternnoon/night
>Hobby
Playing guitar and skateboarding
>Astro Sign
Sun in Leo 12th house
>and your querent.
Should i juste leave everything and move abroad or go for a trade?

Thanks!
>>
>>18508077
Blue, male, late afternoon, video games, Taurus. Will I be successful in my hobby (Super Smash Bros. Melee)?
>>
Blue, male, evening, gaming, Gemini. Will I ever re establish an emotional connection with family members?
>>
File: 1482516403969.jpg (278KB, 1024x733px) Image search: [Google]
1482516403969.jpg
278KB, 1024x733px
>Shell Pink
>Male
>Dusk
>Musical Composition
>Taurus

What should I do with my life?
What am I good at?
>>
Blue
Male
Deep night
Gaming, watching drag race, learning and plants
Gemini
What do I do with my life?
>>
Red, male, night, learn (Yes, learn is a Hobby for me).
>>
Black, Female, Evening, Playing pc games, Scorpio. Will I ever find true love?
>>
>>18508077
Green, male, Excersizing, Virgo

When can I expect her to make contact again?
>>
>>18508077
Purple. Male. Early morning. Krav Maga.

Will my deepest fear be realized?
>>
>>18508077
>Red
>Male
>Night
>Playing vidya and watching anime
>Taurus.
Will my friend and I end up happy?
>>
White, male, mid afternoon, photoshop, capricorn.

What does this year have in store for me in regards to relationships?
>>
>>18508844
Libra
>>
Why the fuck are people still posting replies, OP is gone.
>>
Blue, male, early morning, writing, libra. Will me and her ever speak to each other again?
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.