[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Veelox

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: 1483759502165.png (1MB, 1496x1077px) Image search: [Google]
1483759502165.png
1MB, 1496x1077px
So /X/ I have a proposal for you. Some of you may have been around back in 2011 for the veelox experiment. If you were not i strongly encourage you to look it up. Essentially, 100's of anons all astral projected and manifested an island on the astral plane called veelox.Unfortunately, it would not be a good idea to go there now as it has been neglected and abandoned and a whole manner of bad shit could happen. Instead i say that we do the same thing as veelox but instead we shall create an island called Arcturus which is a cold tundra in the northern regions, a gentle rainforest in the south, a desert in the west and a midwest type thing in the east. Anyways, project there as much as you can for the next 5 weeks and write down your experience
>>
/x/ or /x], but never /X/
>>
>>18507748
Experiment? Nigga please. The only thing this 'experiment' proved was that astral projecton is bullshit.
>>
>>18507879
I honestly dont know why you people browse /x/. WOW, THANKS? BULLSHIT? THANK YOU FOR TELLING US, NONE OF US HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE!
>>
>>18507915
Thank you ffs
>>
Remember that when youre fleeing to your body for whatever reason, do it in spirals circles and the such
avoid angles.
>>
>>18507748
Make a discord for this. Im in, could help out with protecting the place (so it doesnt go veelox 2.0 from the start)
>>
>>18507748
>midwest type in the east

TRY AGAIN
>>
>>18508190
Gimme a moment
>>
>>18508190
Can an untrained person help in any way?
>>
>>18508207
Definitely just practice
>>
https://discord.gg/xUDNHTE
>>
>>18508227
Long time lurker, how long are these servers usually up, I'd love to learn more about astral projection and the project
>>
>>18508243
>>
i dont have to much experience in astral proyection so i how can i help?
>>
>>18508382
Train with us
>>
Bump.

I'm interested
>>
>>18508455
>>
>>18507879
We are poking it with a stick. We'll hypothesise, the start the real expirimentation.
>>
File: 250px-Cave_Johnson_Painting_3.png (118KB, 250x380px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Cave_Johnson_Painting_3.png
118KB, 250x380px
Are we just throwing paranormal hypothesis at the wall here? This sounds awesome, but man does it look like a potential /x/ clusterfuck.
>>
>>18507748
Arcturus exists. It is a star, a red supergiant iirc. The point is, if you all are creating a new fictional place, give it a new name.
>>
>>18507748
Sure, I have nothing better to fucking do.
>>
Could someone describe what happened to veelox? Would like to know more bout this imaginary place.
>>
>>18509022
some niggas dragged demons into it iirc
>>
>>18507748
How bout we don't and say we did.
>>
Holy shit

Long time lurker here, I remember veelox, ive been trying to remember the name of this for a long ass time.

Good to see its still remembered
>>
>>18507748
I remember this thing it was some kind of trap or something
>>
i tried to astal last night. felt a pop but i was so excited that i think it was more of a lucid dream then an astral. but i felt the pop. still new couldn't tell the diff between them.
>>
I'm never astral projecting with you fuckers again after the shit I saw during the veelox fiasco.
>>
>>18510321
its always a trap. only go with those trusted and competent.
>>
File: 0000000.jpg (743KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
0000000.jpg
743KB, 1200x900px
>>18507748

Why are you using an image with the language of the dead ones? Do you even know what it says?
>>
>>18507748
I remember this stupid shit. Some of us got together and pretended to have had experiences in this imaginary castle and goaded retards into saying they had participated as well

/x/ is fucking stupid.
>>
fuck that man im projecting a bitch. Also on lucid dreaming ive had much more control if i sleep during the day rather than night. Anyone had the same exp?
>>
File: IMG_2496.jpg (86KB, 887x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2496.jpg
86KB, 887x500px
KA KAHH
>>
>>18513187
Not op, how do i read that anon?
>>
>>18512144
>astral project
>oh shit what's going on here? that shits kinda weird
>leave

How is it a trap?
>>
>>18507748

why not nuke Veelox

TIS ARE LAND
>>
>>18513959

I dunno, Some anon keeps posting them and a variant of that "SALVATION" meme, no idea what it says but the language is supposed to be old, desu i'm clueless though.
>>
>>18513959

Tbqvhwy i thought OP knew and was hoping he could tell us.
>>
>>18507748
I would like to propose I stay out of this. Thank you though.

I offer we forget about that for now, save it for later, and focuse on our own for today. Our own dreams. Thank you.
>>
>>18514221
nigga like, how long have you been on this board? don't underestimate /x/ capacity for fuckery
>>
Don't waste your time they are mindless pepe worshippers and just another random circle jerk.
>>
>>18508388
>>18508227
Waste of time
>>
>>18514515
go away ricky
>>
>>18513705
thank you arcturus raven
>>
>>18508193
He's obviously talking about the environment associated with the (likely US) midwest. That can go anywhere you want it to if you're creating the landmass yourself.

How about you try again?
>>
>>18507748

If you guys 'actually' want to do something why don't you astral project using a comatose patient as an amplifier channel of sorts since they're already closer to any alternate reality than any of us are.

It would serve to keep the plane constantly open too mind you, as there would always be at least the one mind processing it.
>>
What are some good practices for astral projection?
>>
lol, I remember this thread, the day after everyone started spewing random shit about how they met someone/traveled to some place with/ walked inside the castle with etc... The thread was hyped.

Of course nothing at all correlated and was pretty obvious nothing happened lol
>>
Wasn't the veelox a critter in a Dr. Seuss book?
>>
So this is why 4chan went to shit around that period in time.
>>
Lol. What a load of fucking shit.

Fuck you /x/.
>>
File: IMG_2495.png (72KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2495.png
72KB, 1136x640px
>>18514510
Theres one mindless pepe worshipper among us. The rest simply like the meme, he takes it to a new level.

The god form of arcturus is the bird, the arcturus raven.
>>
File: Big Pepe.jpg (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Big Pepe.jpg
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>18518229

I am the one of whom he speaks. Shadilay. Allow me to explain, though I am nothing before the might of Big Pepe.

Big Pepe is in Arcturus.
Big Pepe is the size of a Colossus from Shadow of the Colossus.
Big Pepe is benevolent, mighty, wise, and above all--big.

If you don't like pepes, please come to Arcturus. It's not just for people who like pepes. But if you do like pepes, make no mistake. We have a big one.
>>
>>18507748
Interesting.

Never tried astral projection, how exactly do you do it? is it simpler to lucid dreaming?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.