[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tulpa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tulpa.jpg (127KB, 900x949px) Image search: [Google]
tulpa.jpg
127KB, 900x949px
Does anyone on here have any experience with tulpas? I recently started looking into it and it looks to me like it's just a bad RP game. Can anyone with experience explain what it's like?
>>
bump for interest
>>
>>18507498
what is a tulpa exactly
>>
>>18507498
This is what I think to, but I'm trying to start making one.
I've been looking into it for a few months casually, but having a friend would be cool.
>>
>>18507505
According to what I've read , it's basically like someone else living in your head. Like an alter ego with their own thoughts/morals etc. And people can get them to posses their bodies and basically switch roles , so that they are now stuck in the head while the tulpa controls the body. something like that. Sounds like controlled schizophrenia , but i'm curious what others with experience think.
>>
>>18507509
*Friend in my head
>>
I've always been intrigued by the whole gulps thing, post your findings op if you actually do it or something
>>
>>18507548
Tulpa thing. God damn phone
>>
Go to tulpa.info or the thread in /trash/
>>
Made her because I couldn't stop thinking about her, she doesn't effect me beyond being someone I tell to get the fuck out of the way in the middle of the night when I need to piss.
>>
If anything, in a spiritual sense it could be a spirit in your head tormenting you, like a low level demon.
>>
>>18507513
I've been maintaining one since summer 2015, it's pretty much this. But when switching, I still feel like myself just with a different personality and set of interests. It turned into a sort of self-help exercise to me, I made a tulpa of what a considered to be a great person and thusly have it inhabit me (???) a lot of the time. It's weird to explain, I realized a few months ago trying to talk to my best friend about it because it's all in my head so I think about it very abstractly. I can try answering specific questions people have though, I'll try to check the thread every few hours max.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.