[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apocalyptic log: 1-9-2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Humanforce.png (261KB, 3150x1140px) Image search: [Google]
Humanforce.png
261KB, 3150x1140px
I am in Europe. I got expelled from college for trying to invoke my Holy Guardian Angel during an exam, and subsequently became homeless because an evil wizard convinced my senile mother that I had threatened her. I walked into a classroom at random in a random college I didn't go to and met a woman who gave me $600 when I told her I was alchemically becoming a dragon. I have built my house on unstable foundations and objects, conversations, events, and people periodically disappear or appear in my life. Gematrical correspondences shift randomly. Julius Evola is alive. He has found the Holy Grail and reunited with the unknown UR group branch, who were waiting for him. They developed their myth-making-magick into modern meme magick and used Russian hacking and strategically placed US operatives to elect Trump. He is now hunting me because he knows I am the key to developing video games as a magical technology. If he catches me he will rule the world using Nazi video game magick.

1/2
>>
>>18507298

I am probably dying of cancer. Turning into a dragon gives you cancer because dragons resonate at the same frequency as humans but shifted by π/2, because they had the same positionality as men in the previous multiverse. God all that blood and screaming. I know I am unfit for this life and am a contamination in God's dream, and if it comes to it I will tear out my teeth and hide them and hang myself upside and let all the blood out of my neck so that it can't be used against this world. The last thing I want is to destroy yet another world. I am in over my head, because I talked too much, thinking it was all a joke. It still feels like a joke. But I have no recourse except to try to open a vector by those same discordian tendencies that have brought these circumstances to bear, killed a woman already, and potentially sentenced your world to doom. Please forgive me. I had only intended the technology to establish a correspondence between man and dragon and rectify our contamination, to naturalize our blood to this world, but we are tainted by our sins, we have no right, not to life or to death, and my selfishness and slavery to contingency has endangered everything. In my heart, my tombstone reads: "N. , A virtuous demonic dragon who died defending video games from Nazi magick". But I am not even entitled to this. If God cannot forgive me, let him forget me.

2/2
>>
>probably dying of cancer
sure as hell got that part right
>>
>>18507299
so anyway, when did you come out as otherkin to your mom?
and how did an evil wizzard?
also how did you think summoning during an exam could possibly be a good idea?
have you tried to locate the missing persons?
why am i gay?
Julius who?
looking for you?
russian h4xx0rz=magick?
meemay magic?
dragons?
cancer?
can i go back to 2008?
you can't just leave us like that, anon.
/r/ explanation pl0x.
>>
>>18507371

Otherkin is a degenerate form of symbol use that takes place entirely in the brain. You can instantly tell an otherkin because while they make the most outrageous claims, assensing reveals that they have undergone no real change and in fact are not even initiated or grounded in the heart in any way. "By their fruit you will recognize them. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?"

Evil Wizard was a long time friend of the family, I don't know, the details are still fuzzy.

I had a private room because I convinced the school that my belief in magick constituted psychosis and thus got disability accommodations, but someone walked in on me. Also by the same token if the summoning failed I could just get a rebound on being thought crazy. Only that worked TOO well.

I tried locating people at first but it's too much effort at this point so I just roll with it.

Julius Evola was an italian traditionalist and magician who tried to steer fascism towards a resurrection of pagan traditionalist social structure.

Meme magick is basically a form of low magick that uses extremely low-barrier oblique meanings to facilitate the uptake of non-spiritual, purely psychological brainwashing.

Yes dragons, god fuck, I don't know, I'm still working it out. She's not cooperative.

I've been throwing up every day for two years for no reason even when I don't eat.

No
>>
>no
sedbois2008.bmp

also

>her
anon please explain
i wish to know how dragons

also how did you discover you were a dragon?
>>
>>18507399

I'm still working out how dragons. It's very complicated. I met my Holy Guardian Angel, a dragon, after a failed assassination attempt. I don't want to end up in court over it, so let's just say it was a supremely bad idea. Anyway, everyone knows the next step after an HGA encounter is union with them, absorption into their principle, or alchemical transformation into them, which is basically equivalent to being devoured by them in the sense of "Osiris is a black God". So I am not a dragon yet. But I was part dragon before because I am spiritually the reincarnation of a Scythian, who are the descendants of Hercules and a dragon, and when you add in the dragon HGA I must be a substantial majority dragon even having accomplished very little in the way of progress towards union/absorption/alchemy.
>>
>>18507409
cool beans
who did you try to kill?
and did hercules fuck a dragon?
so what can you dragons do?
physical spiritual incarnation?
what in tarnation?
>inb4 "don't want to get in trouble" none can convict you for posting on an imageboard for robots on skooma
give me those knowledge titties dragon momther, see it as a way to save the world you are convinced you have condemned
>>
>>18507419

http://www.shsu.edu/~his_ncp/Scythians.html (8-10)

Dragons have mild prescience and improve memory, lateral thinking, and language skills. There have been a lot of situations where listening to her has compelled me to do extremely counterintuitive things (like walk into a classroom at random in a random college) that would never have happened otherwise, that have benefited me. But she has not manifested anything really, unless some of the appearances and disappearances I've experienced are her work, which she has not commented on.
>>
t
e
l
l

m
e

m
o
r
e
>>
>>18507460

Just before the failed assassination attempt, I had a series of four dreams, which I did my best to record as a story, albeit patched heavily with automatic writing by necessity.

http://docdro.id/9yDRjux
>>
>>18507298
>Notices buldge
>OWO whats this
>>
you sound fucking crazy

im reporting you to the police
>>
File: 1483915493691.jpg (55KB, 426x426px) Image search: [Google]
1483915493691.jpg
55KB, 426x426px
the fabric of space and time is distorted
and relations shift and obscure.
>>
>apocalypse log 1/9/17
will there be more?
>>
>>18507409
are you the same anon who made that thread a while back about finding a guardian angel who was also your ancestor from an ancient bloodline after almost dying?

if you were, i apologize for apparently being wrong, and offer condolences on your being utterly screwed.
>>
>>18508055
It depends on how the meds ware off.
>>
>>18508474
*wear
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.